+ Reply to Thread
Page 1221 of 1248 FirstFirst ... 221 721 1121 1171 1211 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1231 ... LastLast
Results 30,501 to 30,525 of 31176
    NYYF Legend

Re: Ladies Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    http://westhartford.patch.com/articl...#video-9730294

There are about 5 women in this town that I can't stomach. The one with the black tank is on that list. Phony.
    She doesn't want to buy anything, just see what all the hubbub is about. lol

All those people on line with little kids and strollers, really? And who was the guy running down the line high fiving everyone?
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Quote Originally Posted by krystl View Post
    She doesn't want to buy anything, just see what all the hubbub is about. lol

All those people on line with little kids and strollers, really? And who was the guy running down the line high fiving everyone?
    I have no idea who that dumbass is.

And yeah, she's full of crap, that woman. ugh

NYYF Legend

I thought she was the one in the black tank top you don't like? That's the one who said it.

NYYF Legend

I thought she was the one in the black tank top you don't like? That's the one who said it.
    The dumbass I was referring to was the guy that was running and women were hi-fiving him.

I guess I should have specified - the other dumbass is the broad in the black tank top that I know and can't stand.

NYYF Legend

The dumbass I was referring to was the guy that was running and women were hi-fiving him.

I guess I should have specified - the other dumbass is the broad in the black tank top that I know and can't stand.
    Oh yeah, I forgot I asked about that guy.

NYYF Legend

Oh yeah, I forgot I asked about that guy.
    The tool?

NYYF Legend

The tool?
    Yeah, the drawing of a wrench!

NYYF Legend

Yeah, the drawing of a wrench!

I can't see the photos or anything at work, but just from the way it sounds I think I would have some severe annoyance issues at that store! LOL.

Happy Easter!!! b-ball-lunachick's Avatar

you crack me up.

speaking of your neighborhood, I saw a tv show the other day -- i think it was property virgins and they were looking at a house in west hartford.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by b-ball-lunachick View Post
    you crack me up.

speaking of your neighborhood, I saw a tv show the other day -- i think it was property virgins and they were looking at a house in west hartford.
    Is that the show where they ask the couple to show them a house they would love and then they yank the rug out from under them telling them how much the house costs?

Or is that My First House (or something like that)?

hi ladies..well, I babysat for my nephews last night as an emergency fill in for their babysitter -- they went to dinner/show in nyc so I wound up staying over...got home and cable box isn't working in living room..they are coming tomorrow...and i have to spend my afternoon at a baby shower (while i have bad cramps and my lovely friend). ugh.

i'm having that ablation thing this week and i feel like this is some sort of torture - i have accepted i am not having kids at this point but for some reason, emotionally it's affecting me because the brochure says "sterilization" - it sounds so harsh and final..i know it's not really logical but it's just sort of b/w for me before i go in and when i come out - that chance is completely gone. Not sure if I'm making sense but the last thing i feel like doing is sitting at a baby shower and watching 100 gifts be opened for a baby.

anyway, anyone else have big plans for the weekend?

Is that the show where they ask the couple to show them a house they would love and then they yank the rug out from under them telling them how much the house costs?

Or is that My First House (or something like that)?
    No - i think you're thinking of Property Brothers where they bring people to some house they can never afford to show them what their wish list would cost..and then show them some clunkers that the can afford with renovating it. i was wondering the other day how any new episodes that will sort of lose its zip as people start watching the show, no?

NYYF Legend

you crack me up.

If you knew that broad you'd say the same thing. She's annoying.

NYYF Legend

hi ladies..well, I babysat for my nephews last night as an emergency fill in for their babysitter -- they went to dinner/show in nyc so I wound up staying over...got home and cable box isn't working in living room..they are coming tomorrow...and i have to spend my afternoon at a baby shower (while i have bad cramps and my lovely friend). ugh.

i'm having that ablation thing this week and i feel like this is some sort of torture - i have accepted i am not having kids at this point but for some reason, emotionally it's affecting me because the brochure says "sterilization" - it sounds so harsh and final..i know it's not really logical but it's just sort of b/w for me before i go in and when i come out - that chance is completely gone. Not sure if I'm making sense but the last thing i feel like doing is sitting at a baby shower and watching 100 gifts be opened for a baby.

Jeanne, I totally get that you don't want to sit at that baby shower. My SIL and I were pregnant at the same time (she was much farther along that me) and I miscarried. Her baby shower was shortly after that and I just couldn't bring myself to go. I know it's different from your situation, but I totally get why you don't want to sit there.

No - i think you're thinking of Property Brothers where they bring people to some house they can never afford to show them what their wish list would cost..and then show them some clunkers that the can afford with renovating it. i was wondering the other day how any new episodes that will sort of lose its zip as people start watching the show, no?
    Not Property Brothers, because I've never seen that one. It's a similar concept. The woman realtor brings the couple to a neighborhood they like and have them point out a house they love. She asks them to guess what the house costs (their budget is typically around $150K) and the realtor tells them "Oops, this one is $750K".

How they are so oblivious is beyond me.

I finally had a chance to watch that video and the best part was the dancing red dog.

Wasn't everyone else wearing jackets or at least long sleeves there? Why was your black tank top lady wearing a black tank top Vicki? To show off her tan?

And... *hugs* to Jeanne.

That is the procedure I've looked into as well, and when I had discussed with my sister at one point she remarked "It's not like you're gonna have kids or anything" and while I know it was just an offhand remark I still felt like it was cruel....

Maybe this photo from the wedding I went to last night will cheer you up since you don't do FB.

576415_3629706178646_1153843548_3392569_187713753_n.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't go if it was going to be crowded.

That's like Five Guys that opened here a couple of months ago. The first couple of weeks the line was out the door. I still haven't been there yet.

And I just noticed DSW opened nearby. I knew they were coming, but never heard anything about when (they had the awning up for a while). Yesterday I drove by and noticed a sign outside and balloons saying Now Open. I have to go check it out.
    Some Five Guys Burgers opened here a couple years ago, and it was the same way. A Nordstrom Rack opened maybe last year, and I heard people talking about it. I still haven't been there, but I rarely shop.
    "I usually try to plan my bowel movements before I shower."
    -- fredgmuggs

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by xenadanielle View Post
    I finally had a chance to watch that video and the best part was the dancing red dog.

Wasn't everyone else wearing jackets or at least long sleeves there? Why was your black tank top lady wearing a black tank top Vicki? To show off her tan?

And... *hugs* to Jeanne.

That is the procedure I've looked into as well, and when I had discussed with my sister at one point she remarked "It's not like you're gonna have kids or anything" and while I know it was just an offhand remark I still felt like it was cruel....

Maybe this photo from the wedding I went to last night will cheer you up since you don't do FB.

Attachment 21020
    Who knows.....I think I heard she joined a gym so maybe she was showing off her tan and her new muscles. bleh....can't stand her.

That does sound cruel even though she probably didn't mean it to.

What red dancing dog? Where did I miss that?

NYYF Legend

You're making total sense. It's one thing to know something like that intellectually and another thing entirely to be OK with it emotionally. I hope it wasn't too hard to sit through.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

NYYF Legend

Soooooooo.is this the new hang out place?

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

Who knows.....I think I heard she joined a gym so maybe she was showing off her tan and her new muscles. bleh....can't stand her.

That does sound cruel even though she probably didn't mean it to.

What red dancing dog? Where did I miss that?
    Towards the end at like the 1:20 mark. I think he's in front of the Petco.

Quote Originally Posted by montrealer View Post
    Soooooooo.is this the new hang out place?
    Yes. We are an all-inclusive community.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by xenadanielle View Post
    Yes. We are an all-inclusive community.
    open Bar?

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

NYYF Legend

open Bar?
    Lots of drivel if you want to stay.

open Bar?
    Bien sūr!

Lots of drivel if you want to stay.

Oui!!

Also, we talk about lady things like...bridal & baby showers, our time of the month, and mammograms.

Thread Information