+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: Message Boards for Other Teams: A List

Quote Originally Posted by True Yankee-ette13
    Us female Yankee fans are hotter.

This is a great thread. I'm off to check some of those sites out....
    It is, it's pretty wierd to see what life is outside of NYYFans As for those female Yankee fans....they are pretty hot. Especially if they're blonde....about 5'0''...lemme stop now.
    Last edited by DontHateOnNumber2; 04-05-10 at 06:18 PM.
    Disco Stu:
    Nick Swisher has agreed to a $56 mil, 4 year contract with the Cleveland Indians. Good riddance!!!

teknetic
    .268/.367/.483 .850 during his four years here. Can we get rid of you instead?

Quote Originally Posted by JeterRodriguezSheff
    haha Im famous, I made the "list of of posters who deserve an ass kicking" list. Nice.
    Me too. *High Five*

www.battersbox.ca could be added for the Jays.

It's not set up like a typical message board, but there's lots of articles on the Jays that you can comment on.

\m/ rise against. \m/

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan
    I can't blame him. In my experience, 21 year old Sox fans are more often then not hotties.
    i know. that's why i'm still waiting for the pix yo.
    last.fm | myspace
    "i like my coffee black. just like my metal."

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by True Yankee-ette13
    Us female Yankee fans are hotter.

This is a great thread. I'm off to check some of those sites out....
    Oh I know. I'm just saying it's not like he was asking about a Royals fan or a Braves fan. Boston chicks are hot...almost as much as NY chicks.

I've seen your pic...you don't need to defend yourself.

NYYF Legend

NYC or 2.77 miles from the greatest stadium on earth

I've seen your pic...
    Dude shutup about that, she doesn't know.
    Words cannot describe how much I hate Derek Jeter and his legion of stupid ass fans.

NYYF HOF

Oh I know. I'm just saying it's not like he was asking about a Royals fan or a Braves fan. Boston chicks are hot...almost as much as NY chicks.
    Greg, you wrong about female Braves fans. There is more fine trim at Turner Field at one game at half capacity than attends a 3 game series at Fenway.

The ratio in Atlanta is 4 to1 and no offense, but there is nothing like a beautiful southern belle.

I've been to both and know this to be fact.
    "A Humble Man of Grace and Dignity. A Captain Who Led by Example. Proud of the Pinstripes Tradition and Dedicated to the Pursuit of Excellence. A Yankee Forever." - Don Mattingly's Plaque in Monument Park

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boo_427
    Greg, you wrong about female Braves fans. There is more fine trim at Turner Field at one game at half capacity than attends a 3 game series at Fenway.

The ratio in Atlanta is 4 to1 and no offense, but there is nothing like a beautiful southern belle.

I've been to both and know this to be fact.
    I'd love to be proved wrong.

NYYF HOF

I'd love to be proved wrong.
    Now only to get you to Atlanta next year for the Yankees/Braves interleague games to prove it...
    "A Humble Man of Grace and Dignity. A Captain Who Led by Example. Proud of the Pinstripes Tradition and Dedicated to the Pursuit of Excellence. A Yankee Forever." - Don Mattingly's Plaque in Monument Park

Still looking for a good Indians website. There has to be one out there...

You caught me.

EDIT: most 21 year old female baseball fans are hotties.
    Fixed that for ya.

It's nice to see some of the kind words you guys have for our little haven in Red Sox Nation.

But you should stick to the discussion of which team's fans are hotter, that discussion has potential.

can the MODs sticky this post or something?

I just wanted to thank you all for this thread. It's very handy.

Stat Guru

i agree, this thread should be made a sticky. it's a pain trying to find it every time
    Check out my blog where I talk about the Yankees, Sports in general, Movies, and Life (ha) http://onyourmarcgetsetgo.blogspot.com/

Two good Met boards

http://www.cranepoolforum.com (yes a tribute to Ed Kranepool, the Roy White/Bernie Williams/fill-in long time Yankee player who hung around long enough to tabulate All-TIme Yankee stats)

and

http://www.nysportsday.com/themofo
    Probably the NYYFans equvilant. A spinoff of the very first Mets page/forum ever, MetsOnline.net and its Fan Forum, hence MOFO

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SI Baseballman
    Better Mets boards than what you have listed:

http://www.nysportsday.com/themofo/ - The MOFO, lightly moderated no holds barred site with lots of good talk and a diversity of users

http://cybermessageboard.ehost.com/getalife/index.php - The Cranepool Forum, an older sabermatrics type crowd
    Note to self, LOOK AT THE REST OF THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING!

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

I used to visit SportingNews.com for MLB info. Last week some dope wrote this stuff about punching Yankee fans in the face and hoping Steinbrenner has an aneurysm and dies. I reported him and they took his garbage off the site and banned him. Asshole. It was after the 19/1 Indians loss.

NYYF MVP

I have to agree from the beginning of the thread about this Mets site being on the list

http://www.amazinz.com

The guys there are very knowledgeable about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildy910
    Haven't you ever heard of that well known grammar rule, "I before w except after Tribe?"

Fixed it, thanks!
    hahaha
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Im very surprised you don't have to be a paying, card carrying member to enter this site. I expected to have to enter the number on your membership card to enter this site.

[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Sam18
    Some funny stuff on that board. Mods, if I'm breaking any type of rule by posting comments from other fan sites, I apologize and you can just go ahead and delete this post. Otherwise, its pretty comical stuff.

I came very, very close to joining them last year. I signed up using my Yahoo address, and was told you couldn't use any of those types of addresses. And I was not about to give them my work address and get spammed to high heaven. So I never joined.
    Spam??

My favorite is when yankee fans talk about how bad bonds is for baseball, yet they are completely ignoring the contribution giambi/sheff makes to their roid infused team.
    I enjoy how even though it is widely known that PED's are spread throughout all of baseball, Sox fans are certain no one on their roster has taken any... despite the fact that a former Sox player admitted to using steroids a while back and said others on the team did as well. They also seem to have a few shrinking players over there. One of whom attributes his size loss to switching over to diet coke.

There really are a bunch of jerks over there.
    Nice.

I've been banned from there a couple times now, once for suggesting that A-Rod is the better defensive SS than Jeter (and that the Yankees would be better served moving Jeter to CF and signing Glaus...this was a while ago of course), and another time for the gaul of suggesting that most of the Yankees prospects probably wouldn't pan out.
    Thats definately a lie. Several Yankee fans on this site suggest the same type of things.
    [/FONT]

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by brosiusbuddy
    Some funny stuff on that board. Mods, if I'm breaking any type of rule by posting comments from other fan sites, I apologize and you can just go ahead and delete this post. Otherwise, its pretty comical stuff.

Spam??

I enjoy how even though it is widely known that PED's are spread throughout all of baseball, Sox fans are certain no one on their roster has taken any... despite the fact that a former Sox player admitted to using steroids a while back and said others on the team did as well. They also seem to have a few shrinking players over there. One of whom attributes his size loss to switching over to diet coke.

Nice.

Thats definately a lie. Several Yankee fans on this site suggest the same type of things.
    What's his username?
    Words cannot describe how much I hate Derek Jeter and his legion of stupid ass fans.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sam18
    What's his username?
    Those are posts from various members I found when browsing through the thread given by a link in your post.
    [/FONT]

Thread Information