+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Flavor of Love

Does anyone else love this show? I can't get enough of it. Between the goofyness of Flava Flav and the trampyness of the ghetto girls they have it's comedic gold.

Last night's was arguably the best one yet. How often do you get to see a real cat fight on tv? I don't blame Pumkin for doing what she did. That New York "chick" is definately a man.

Re: Flavor of Love

Remember In Living Color?

"HATED IT!"
    Thank you, 2013-2014 New York Rangers for a great season!

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball:
    CBS: Evil Empire
    Yahoo: Special OPS

NYYF Legend

Stupid show. I don't for one minute believe that these women are remotely attracted to him. He's also very annoying.

NYYF Legend

that show is rediculous,

It shows how callow people can be, and what they will do to be on tv.

But in some ways I feel bad because I think flava is a bit slow and doesn't understand that the women don't really care for him. He is a simple honest man, just looking to place his clock around someone's neck.

NYYF Legend

Flava Flav cracks me up . i catch a minute or two when i am flipping thru the channels... thats all i can take . but he does make me laugh ..

Released Outright

I can't believe that moron is getting a second 15 mins of fame. Yeaaay boyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by YankyDave
    I can't believe that moron is getting a second 15 mins of fame. Yeaaay boyyyy.
    He's had a helluvalot more then 15 minutes. Public Enemy was huge for about a decade.

NYYF Legend

This show is absolutely fantastic television.

Pumkin hocked a SERIOUS loogey on that bitch New York last night. I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Hoopz's reaction to the whole thing as it was going on was priceless, too.
    Mo' Nut: One Smoove Brotha.

Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

Released Outright

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23
    He's had a helluvalot more then 15 minutes. Public Enemy was huge for about a decade.
    I know but Flav was just the goof with the clock. Chuck was the man.

The show cracks me up every time I watch it. It's almost like a satire of reality shows, but the fact that it isn't makes it all the more fascinating.
    Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Robert Nesta Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Catch
    This show is absolutely fantastic television.

Pumkin hocked a SERIOUS loogey on that bitch New York last night. I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Hoopz's reaction to the whole thing as it was going on was priceless, too.
    It's such a funny show. The cut scenes with Flav talking w/the viking helmet on are classic.

"He wanted to knight me, but I'm already night"

If only I had an extra $85 I would totally buy this:
    http://www.shopecko.com/cgi-bin/fron...s=GRR&bu=0&ki=

NYYF Legend

I know but Flav was just the goof with the clock. Chuck was the man.

Not true at all. Flava Flav is the greatest hype man in the history of hip-hop. He basically defined the position, which has now been degraded by modern artists.

He was absolutely integral to PE's success, and an important piece of hip-hop history.

Released Outright

Not true at all. Flava Flav is the greatest hype man in the history of hip-hop. He basically defined the position, which has now been degraded by modern artists.

He was absolutely integral to PE's success, and an important piece of hip-hop history.
    Where's the smiley? You smokin some of Flava's crack?

NYYF Legend

Where's the smiley? You smokin some of Flava's crack?
    I didn't say anything funny, so I didn't need a smilie.

Released Outright

You mentioned something Flav did and then said someone else degraded it. That's like saying that Anna Nicole Smith did something and someone else reduced it to idiocy. Hype man = No Talent Tag Along.

I agree that without Flav there is no Public Enemy. I don't remember where I saw it, but I recently read an article where Chuck D was saying Flav just goes into the studio for a day or two and records random stuff and they cut it up and insert it into songs. Anyways in regards to the show: is that lady who looks like William Hung still on there?

NYYF Legend

I don't like New York (the chick who's "in love" with Flav) but I laughed when she threw Pumkin into the camera.
    Disco Stu:
    Nick Swisher has agreed to a $56 mil, 4 year contract with the Cleveland Indians. Good riddance!!!

teknetic
    .268/.367/.483 .850 during his four years here. Can we get rid of you instead?

NYYF Legend

You mentioned something Flav did and then said someone else degraded it. That's like saying that Anna Nicole Smith did something and someone else reduced it to idiocy. Hype man = No Talent Tag Along.
    You are wrong. We'll leave it at that.

Released Outright

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateOnNumber2
    I don't like New York (the chick who's "in love" with Flav) but I laughed when she threw Pumkin into the camera.
    She looks like a tranny and has that classic black girl "attitude" only I don't think she's playing it up for TV. She's really crazy like that.

That New York girl is crazy....but so was Pumkin...she was just better at hiding it...until last night.

Go Hoopz!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA
    Deja vu all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23

Flava Flav was not Public Enemy.

Chuck D was. Flava Flav was the goof in the back with the weird teeth and all the clocks. Sure he may have been the "hype man", but at the end of the day was he intregal to the success of Public Enemy? No. "It Takes a Nation Of Millions" and "Fear of a Black Planet" probably would have been just as influential and important without him.

Now, as for the show...................I can't believe these somewhat attractive [and I'm using this term loosely] women are fighting over who gets the chance to f*ck him. Have they taken off the "he's got a lot of money" glasses and actually looked at this troll?

NYYF Legend

This thread is hilarious. People who don't know the first thing about the guy are calling him no-talent and non-important.

I'll say it again: Flava Flav was an integral part of PE's success, and an important figure in hip-hop history.

Quote Originally Posted by NYYBombshell
    Flava Flav was not Public Enemy.

Chuck D was. Flava Flav was the goof in the back with the weird teeth and all the clocks. Sure he may have been the "hype man", but at the end of the day was he intregal to the success of Public Enemy? No. "It Takes a Nation Of Millions" and "Fear of a Black Planet" probably would have been just as influential and important without him.

Now, as for the show...................I can't believe these somewhat attractive [and I'm using this term loosely] women are fighting over who gets the chance to f*ck him. Have they taken off the "he's got a lot of money" glasses and actually looked at this troll?
    I don't know as much as I probably should to really have a statement about what you wrote, but I do know that back in the day everyone knew who Flava Flav was. And that was the statement made by me, about his "15 minutes". So this isn't a statement on how important Flava was to Public Enemy, it's a statement based on the fact that he was a well known person and shouldn't fall into the category of those who have had "15 minutes". I'm pretty sure when he first started doing reality tv most people knew who he was then, as well.

Released Outright

This thread is hilarious. People who don't know the first thing about the guy are calling him no-talent and non-important.

I'll say it again: Flava Flav was an integral part of PE's success, and an important figure in hip-hop history.
    Oh do enlighten us then.......

Thread Information