+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 213 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 5323

Re: The Official WWE and TNA thread

wrestling is no longer exciting

I heard this PPV was a let down... The thing that seems confusing is the buildup of the women's divison out of nowhere...

Russo is a disaster

When is the last time RAW hasn't begun with Cena or DX or Rated RKO. Honestly, same thing to start the show every week. Mix it up a bit. Have a match without any of the following to start RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManKnownAsMecca
    When is the last time RAW hasn't begun with Cena or DX or Rated RKO. Honestly, same thing to start the show every week. Mix it up a bit. Have a match without any of the following to start RAW.
    They want to hook people

Released Outright CallOfTheCrow's Avatar

imagine the Oddities make a comeback & the great khali joins up with them

Quote Originally Posted by Mattpat11
    They want to hook people
    I know this, but I'd like to think some people get sick of it (like I have).

Also, apparently the Donald/Rosie skit was supposed to be horrible. There has been mention of a Royal Rumble matchup where Donald manages one wrestler and Vince another. Tonight Khali destroyed Carlito after Carlito came out to tell Vince how awful that match was last week and that Vince isn't "cool." If this is going to end up in a push for Carlito to the heavyweight title scene then I'm all for it. The guy can wrestle and he is very over with the crowd. Have him defeating Khali at the Rumble would be surprising and be a good start to a push (although the match would probably be horrible as Khali is beyond limited).

It'd be crazy, but could we be seeing a Ric Flair heel turn tonight? I'd LOVE that.

seeing him retire would be even better

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfTheCrow
    seeing him retire would be even better
    I don't mind his role now. As long as he doesn't get the World Title push again I enjoy seeing him on TV. If it is what he wants to do let him. He's a living legend.

I'd love to see him become a heel again personally. He can rile up a crowd like none other.

Im just not a fan of seeing him school guys who are 30 years younger then him, much more physically sound, & more talented (at this point in his career).

While we're at it, get rid of Hacksaw & Tatanka too.

I actually watched a full Raw tonight and the only highlights was hearing the old APA music

Rated RKO apparently still remembers that Secrets of Pro Wrestling that NBC aired quite a few years ago. Nothing gets you heat like ripping up fans signs other than ripping up a elderly fans autograph book.

I was wrong about tonight obviously but I liked the ending. The finish was highly unlikely with Michaels taking it to both of them. However, it starts to build the separation of Rated RKO.

yeah the finish was one of the better finishes in forever

With injuries and recent events I'm updating my RAW portion of Wrestlemania:

World Title Match:
    John Cena v. HBK
    They need HBK on the road and if they didn't take him off the road for a while after last night I figured they would push him to win the Royal Rumble. Then he'll detrone Cena.

Randy Orton v. Edge
    Last night planted a seed for their separation. If either were to become a face it seems it'd be Orton, but Orton needs much improvement as a face. Edge left him hanging last night and told him that the World Title was important to him not the tag titles. Hopefully a heel vs. heel feud.

IC Title Match: (Texas Tornado rules)
    Jeff Hardy v. Johnny Nitro v. Super Crazy v. Masters

Tag Team Title Match:
    Cryme Time v. The World's Greatest Tag Team
    I expect Cryme Time to defeat Rated RKO which will lead to their feud.

Carlito v. Vince McMahon
    I see Carlito losing to Khali at Rumble because of McMahon (Trump will be in Carlito's corner, McMahon in Khali's) and this leads to this match.

Ric Flair v. Kenny Dykstra

Hulk Hogan v. Khali

Woman's Title
    Mickie James v. Victoria

Man WWE should hire me. I need to find a match for Umaga though.

Don't you guys miss the old wrestling from the 90s? And even early 00's?

NYYF Legend

World Title Match:
    John Cena v. HBK
    They need HBK on the road and if they didn't take him off the road for a while after last night I figured they would push him to win the Royal Rumble. Then he'll detrone Cena.

Randy Orton v. Edge
    Last night planted a seed for their separation. If either were to become a face it seems it'd be Orton, but Orton needs much improvement as a face. Edge left him hanging last night and told him that the World Title was important to him not the tag titles. Hopefully a heel vs. heel feud.

Tag Team Title Match:

Carlito v. Vince McMahon
    I see Carlito losing to Khali at Rumble because of McMahon (Trump will be in Carlito's corner, McMahon in Khali's) and this leads to this match.

Hulk Hogan v. Khali

Woman's Title
    Mickie James v. Victoria

Man WWE should hire me.
    Nice, I might cough up the $50 for that PayPerView. PS did you know that Kenny is engaged to Mickie James?
    I may not have been the best Yankee to put on the pinstripes, but I am the proudest.
    - Billy Martin

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie51Williams
    Don't you guys miss the old wrestling from the 90s? And even early 00's?
    Yes. It hasn't been the same ever since WWF bought out WCW.
    I may not have been the best Yankee to put on the pinstripes, but I am the proudest.
    - Billy Martin

Quote Originally Posted by BillBuckner
    Nice, I might cough up the $50 for that PayPerView. PS did you know that Kenny is engaged to Mickie James?
    I did not, one of the other Spirit Squad guys is dating Torrie Wilson. Mitch I believe. Those Spirit Squad guys are doing pretty well for themselves.

yeah the old ECW was great and the Monday Night War is no longer and its probably years a way before WWE even thinks of TNA as a challenge.

World Title Match:
    John Cena v. HBK

Randy Orton v. Edge

Tag Team Title Match:

Carlito v. Vince McMahon

Hulk Hogan v. Khali

Woman's Title
    Mickie James v. Victoria

Man WWE should hire me. I need to find a match for Umaga though.

I think HBK-Cena would be a great title match at WM....however Im not confident that will happen. HBK has been out of the title picture for almost 3 years now, and I dont see that changing. Plus HBK-Cena would be face vs face....and seeing as how Undertaker-Batista will be the other title match, I dont see Vince going with 2 face vs face titles matches at the biggest PPV of the year. I could see HBK-Edge or HBK-Orton in an undercard match at WM.

Personally I dont know who Cena will face...it may very well be Edge again due to the lack of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie51Williams
    yeah the old ECW was great .
    I really liked that PPV where Jerry Lynn faced RVD and Spike faced the Dudley Boyz.

Oh...

NYYF Triple Crown

I see Orton/Cena happening more than Cena/HBK. Like stated earlier, with Undertaker/Batista, two face vs. face main events at WM seem unlikely.

I still say they should have kept Orton on SD! so he can finally face Batista (in that teaser feud that they had going until Batista got injured...) at Wrestlemania this year. It just made sense.

Another thing is that I wish Umaga stayed undefeated so he would face The Undertaker at Wresltemania. Umaga's Undefeated Steak vs. The Undertaker's Undefeated Steak.

The match itself might not be good, but the story, importance, and the build of "What streak is going to end" would have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY
    Mo bends. Mo don't break.

yeah Jerry Lynn and RVD had several great matches in ECW

Thread Information