+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 213 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 5323

Re: The Official WWE and TNA thread

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeyYankee2638
    That skit was gold and the audience was DEAD
    Wherever they were last night, was a terrible audience. They should consider not having any TV there for a while. They were dead for Jericho's promo to start the show as well.

Major list of stars for next week's RAW

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/....asp?aID=21490
    "Losing is not my enemy, fear of losing is my enemy." - Tennis champion Rafael Nadal

If you guys wanna bring back some memories

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/raw15/v...5/rawopenings/

I love the 95 opening
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    Who in their right mind would pay several thousand bucks to have some chick poop on their face like a beard?

Hunka Hunka Hot Monkey Love! mitchrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayBomber55
    Major list of stars for next week's RAW

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/....asp?aID=21490
    I sooooooooooo need that family portrait with Hornswaggle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManKnownAsMecca
    Wherever they were last night, was a terrible audience. They should consider not having any TV there for a while. They were dead for Jericho's promo to start the show as well.
    I've noticed that the crowds lately have been dead everywhere. Too many kids in the audience these days. Its like the early-mid 90s again.

Go back and watch some of the shows during the Attitude Era. Deeper voices and louder pops.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheManKnownAsMecca
    His story is food poisoning. Apparently Samoa Joe had quite a "shoot" on Hall, Nash (who actually tagged with him) and others before the match on Sunday.

That is why Kennedy's promo last night was great. Obviously none of the actors looked like who they were playing (Jannetty, Hall, Nash, HBK) but when the actor playing Razor Ramon came out, Kennedy said, "Nice to see you could make it."
    yeah that makes a lot more sense to me know...I had no idea Hall no showed until after Raw.

NYYF Legend

I'm looking forward to raw tonight, should be a good show.

NYYF Legend

After seeing the Raw 10th anniversary show, the award thing, I'm spectacle. That was a complete disaster.

NYYF Legend

Funny start. The Moolah comment was tasteless, but the gay jokes at Patterson were funny. H's shirt was just plain hideous

Bastion Booger!!! Knuckleball Schwarz!!! I love Wrestlecrap
    Who in their right mind would pay several thousand bucks to have some chick poop on their face like a beard?

Knuckleball Schwarz!!! I love Wrestlecrap
    Steve Lombardi is the man

Quote Originally Posted by dabomb2045
    Steve Lombardi is the man
    Too bad the Brooklyn Brawler was busy

Man, HHH is busting all over Kayfabe huh

Released Outright CallOfTheCrow's Avatar

lol marty jannetty

Shawn Michaels looked cross eyed throughout that interview. I like Kennedy for everything other than his wrestling ability (he's average at best). I bet Jannetty will carry him to a decent match. Yes you read that right. Jannetty will carry him.

RVD.......haven't seen him in a long time.

Wow lots of randomness, liking it

Would have liked a longer match. Anyone seen Santino's stuff in OVW? He is an outstanding wrestler

It will be cool to see Evolution together....even just for one night

NYYF Legend

How come every time someone needs a mystery partner or something along those lines it's Umaga?

I was kinda hoping for Christian

isnt he still with TNA?

Quote Originally Posted by CallOfTheCrow
    isnt he still with TNA?
    Yeah but its not like they are competing with each other

NYYF Legend

I was kinda hoping for Christian
    Wow, I completly forgot he existed. That would've been great, but no way TNA (he's still with them right) would allow it?

Speaking of, Lance storm wrote a good article on TNA a few months back. Saying how TNA always say "This will put us to the top!" First it was getting the TV deal, that didn't work, then getting Sting, that didn't work, then getting Kurt Angle, that didn't work, then getting Christian, that didn't work (I may have gotten the order wrong.) This was right aroudn when they went to 2 hours and he was saying "This won't work either and they'll beg to go live."

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeah
    Wow, I completly forgot he existed. That would've been great, but no way TNA (he's still with them right) would allow it?

Speaking of, Lance storm wrote a good article on TNA a few months back. Saying how TNA always say "This will put us to the top!" First it was getting the TV deal, that didn't work, then getting Sting, that didn't work, then getting Kurt Angle, that didn't work, then getting Christian, that didn't work (I may have gotten the order wrong.) This was right aroudn when they went to 2 hours and he was saying "This won't work either and they'll beg to go live."
    I watched it the other night, its like WCW pt. 2. Hall, Nash, Booker T, Sting etc. are all there, only they are 10 years older and not good anymore. They have a lot of good talent, but they don't have a mainstream guy. Ever seen Samoa Joe wrestle? Guy is pretty awsome

I watched it the other night, its like WCW pt. 2. Hall, Nash, Booker T, Sting etc. are all there, only they are 10 years older and not good anymore. They have a lot of good talent, but they don't have a mainstream guy. Ever seen Samoa Joe wrestle? Guy is pretty awsome
    Problem with TNA is that they're not using more RoH talent other than AJ Styles for their main World Heavyweight title pushes. It's either Christian Cage, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, or Kurt Angle.

Samoa Joe is a great wrestler, but TNA is not giving him a chance to wear their main World Heavyweight title and go on a run. Same thing with other RoH alums like Christopher Daniels or Bobby Roode.

NYYRules#1 and I discussed about this.

TNA is like the waning days of WCW: getting former WWF/E stars and pushing them over the top and using the young guns and rising stars for mid-cards.
    "Losing is not my enemy, fear of losing is my enemy." - Tennis champion Rafael Nadal

NYYF Legend

To be fair, i've never actually seen TNA, so I can't be critical. But from what I have read, it seems like it is WCW 2. They seem too concerned on bringing in any veteran in hops of raising ratings. At this point, is Kevin Nash or Scott Hall worth the investment? I doubt it.

Thread Information