+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 429 469 519 919 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 26442
    NYYF Legend

Re: What's on the menu this evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    Fiesta Party Dip. Arriba, arriba!!!!
    We have a small army of those little bottles here...that and Garlic Garlic are the clear favorites.

Did you ever try the Fiesta dip on a sandwich? It goes really well wth roast beef and cheddar on a roll.

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers
    Oh really? Shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by krystl
    He finally admitted it.
    That was DEFINITELY not meant to be read by yourself (Vicki) or Karen. That was also ESPECIALLY not meant to be read by Ms Catty Woman (aka, Veronica).

Now then, where is that recipe where I left it?

Just turkey sausage, a few eggs, the last of the leftover plantains, veggie samosa and bread for breakfast.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

NYYF Legend

Our dinner menu tonight is hot dogs, beer, cracker jacks and peanuts....going with a theme.
    My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GiambiRocks
    Our dinner menu tonight is hot dogs, beer, cracker jacks and peanuts....going with a theme.
    Sounds good! I'm not cooking after being out all day. Hopefully hubby will get or make something.
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

NYYF Cy Young

That's the spirit!
    "I have discovered in 20 years of moving around the ballpark that the knowledge of the game is usually in inverse proportion to the price of the seats." -Bill Veeck

That's quite possibly mine too, but it's not a theme thing - we're going to the Rangers (hockey) game tonight!

To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    Jenn, I don't see a $120 there. I'd consider shopping at a different store.
    OK, so I didn't list the stuff I bought for salads, stuff for work lunches, and toilet paper...Shall I go on?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    OK, so I didn't list the stuff I bought for salads, stuff for work lunches, and toilet paper...Shall I go on?
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980
    Speaking of toilet paper..........it's outrageously priced lately. HOWEVER, there's really no alternative.

Not sure what to do about my opening day dinner. I might postpone it until tomorrow.
    My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay.

NYYF Legend

I don't know what we're eating. My daughter is working and my son is out with his friend and hubby doesn't seem to be hungry.

Speaking of toilet paper..........it's outrageously priced lately.
    Everything is.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Speaking of toilet paper..........it's outrageously priced lately. HOWEVER, there's really no alternative.

Not sure what to do about my opening day dinner. I might postpone it until tomorrow.
    I just bought 30 roll case at the warehouse club. A Mexican dinner gone bad not withstanding, I should be all set for awhile.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Legend

Mr. LDG made batter dipped cod, fries, homemade coleslaw, tartar sauce and a huge Caesar salad.

NYYF Legend

Well if you live near some trees...

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LDG
    Mr. LDG made batter dipped cod, fries, homemade coleslaw, tartar sauce and a huge Caesar salad.
    That sounds good.

We went to the diner. I had a panini with grilled chicken, onions, tomatoes and bleu cheese. It was pretty yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs
    I just bought 30 roll case at the warehouse club. A Mexican dinner gone bad not withstanding, I should be all set for awhile.
    Thanks for that visual.
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

We had spaghetti and meatballs
    My Native American name is RunsWithCrashCart.

NYYF Legend

Bacon ranch salad.

NYYF Legend

Los Angeles, Ca., a transplanted New Yorker

Takeout from Pollo Loco.

28 in '12

My usual concoction. I know that many of you don't eat goat meat, but if you ever grew up in a country where they lived, then they weren't there just to look silly, eat things off the ground and go b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.

Anywayz, I mixed chicken legs, goat meat and beef short ribs together (interesting, no?). I added 2 onions, a little oil (canola), BBQ sauce, a little marinating sauce and some spices.

I threw this into a round pyrex dish, covered with foil and the glass top, and it worked nicely. I'll have to try it, since I only did it as an experiment to see how it would turn out. It looked great.

I just made my turkey breast & beef salami sammich on an Italian bread (those long ones which I'd cut into 4 pieces), green leaf & tomato, mayo + mustard. I don't know why I made a salad, since I never ate it. Oh well.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

Terlit paper don't cost much. Just get the 4-pack for $1 at the 99˘ store.
    Quote Originally Posted by CptCrunch
    Well if you live near some trees...
    Since when did the phone book go outta style? It's processed and recycled trees, ain't it?!!!

Yes, Karen, Vicki, Jenn and Danielle, you're quite welcome. I doubt that Ally will forgive me, and I'll have to watch out for Ms Catty Woman's backhand swing.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    I like the cushy stuff. The $1.00 is most definitely not cushy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    Since when did the phone book go outta style? It's processed and recycled trees, ain't it?!!!

Yes, Karen, Vicki, Jenn and Danielle, you're quite welcome. I doubt that Ally will forgive me, and I'll have to watch out for Ms Catty Woman's backhand swing.
    Oh, you're forgiven. What did you say - that I'm better looking than Rachael Ray? That isn't such a big problem!

To be sane is more dramatic than to be mad - GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Quote Originally Posted by allybear
    Oh, you're forgiven. What did you say - that I'm better looking than Rachael Ray? That isn't such a big problem!
    Well, you did say that you can make 30 minute meals, so you're someone whose case I won't be getting on anytime soon. However, in the case of Karen, Vicki (who still confuses the bejeezus outta me), Danielle and Ms Catty Woman, that's a different story.

You look nice, but I twice came across Rachel Ray. She had some crazy amount of security when she was promoting those Dunkin Donuts thingies (the smoothie or whatever they call it), and she's really a Mini-She. Must be about 5'0" and that's it, with a round face and body. Let's say she's a dynamo in the kitchen.

<invisible-to-karen-vicki-danielle-ms-catty-woman>You are a genuinely nice person. </invisible-to-karen-vicki-danielle-ms-catty-woman>

I like the cushy stuff. The $1.00 is most definitely not cushy.
    Dude or dudette, just get the sofpac terlit paper. So long as it's got enough plies, you'll be fine.

Now are you gonna hijack this thread into a poopy-scoop thread or what?

Thread Information