+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

Esiason Confirms Chad Johnson Involved In Halftime Locker Room Fight

According to Boomer:
    "They had a huge fight in that locker room at halftime. It's the truth, flat out. (Wide receiver) Chad Johnson got into it with their wide receivers coach, Hue Jackson. (Wide receiver) T. J. Houshmandzadeh and Marvin came over to break it up and Chad was uncontrollable.
    Johnson denied taking a swing at Lewis on Tuesday, after profootballtalk.com posted a report detailing a halftime altercation.

Esiason maintained Johnson became upset after catching two passes for 30 yards during a first half that ended with the Bengals leading, 17-14.
    "He wanted the ball more, screaming and yelling," Esiason said. "Guys are trying to tell him calm down; we're all in this together; your quarterback's hurt. I mean, show a little professionalism, for crying out loud.
    http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-.../s_412642.html
    This has been floating around all week. The fact that a national commentator (and Bengals homer) is confirming it gives it a little more creedence to me.

Too bad. I liked Chad, but I think that the Bengals have no choice but to trade him at this point.

Re: Esiason Confirms Chad Johnson Involved In Halftime Locker Room Fight

He's no different from the others...T.O., Randy, etc. He was only somewhat controlled this season because they were winning and he was getting what he wanted.

I liked him too, thought he was funny. Someone told me he went out and chatted with the tailgating fans before the game, and I thought that was real cool. Then he goes and pulls a stunt like this. Idiot.

and all along I thought he was different from his cousin Meshawn.

Thread Information