+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    NYYF HOF

Re: Realistic 06 Roster

I just visited the Hee-Seop Choi thread and If he is available I like him over Snow. He's younger and has better numbers and could be more of an Offensive threat from the Left side of the plate, but I don't have a clue about how good his Defense is? anyone seen him play ?

Quote Originally Posted by The FUTURE
    I just visited the Hee-Seop Choi thread and If he is available I like him over Snow. He's younger and has better numbers and could be more of an Offensive threat from the Left side of the plate, but I don't have a clue about how good his Defense is? anyone seen him play ?
    the end of the thread should have told you that he had been re-signed by the Dodgers
    SI: Do you have a secret ambition?
    Igawa: That's secret.

"They should just practice during the regular season and show up for the playoffs -Ichiro on the Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by The FUTURE
    Dodgers re-signed him.

NYYF HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mark19
    the end of the thread should have told you that he had been re-signed by the Dodgers

Ohh..i didnt read to the end i guess

but i would like to know what you guys think about the Wright plus cash to PIT for Wilson trade and who like more J.T. Snow or Eduardo Perez ??

Thread Information