+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF MVP

Going to watch the Clippers on Saturday

I am going to watch the Clippers play @ Durham on Saturday July 2nd. Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone that follows the Minors closely knew who would be scheduled to start that day.

Also, do the Clippers' players usually sign many autographs before or after games?

Thanks for any info.

Stat Guru

Re: Going to watch the Clippers on Saturday

Kris Wilson should be pitching for the Clippers.
    Check out my blog where I talk about the Yankees, Sports in general, Movies, and Life (ha) http://onyourmarcgetsetgo.blogspot.com/

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesmarc923
    Kris Wilson should be pitching for the Clippers.
    I think that's right, but there may be some movement the next few days, with these Tampa meetings going on. So it is really up in the air.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by YanksForLife
    I am going to watch the Clippers play @ Durham on Saturday July 2nd. Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone that follows the Minors closely knew who would be scheduled to start that day.

Also, do the Clippers' players usually sign many autographs before or after games?

Thanks for any info.

they sign before and after, i may be there, i need to get a few more from them, i can help you if needed--kjamidon
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]season ticket holder for our columbus clippers[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] and future of some other team..RIP YANKS IN OHIO...kjamidon

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kjamidon
    they sign before and after, i may be there, i need to get a few more from them, i can help you if needed--kjamidon
    You may or may not get autographs. Don't worry about them, just sit back and enjoy the game.

If you really need to have autographs just PM me with your mailing address and I will send you autographs for m my five kids, their spouces, my 11 grandchildren and my wife and myself. Who knows there might be a future Nobel Prize winner in there or at least a multimillion lottary winner.

And
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nome
    You may or may not get autographs. Don't worry about them, just sit back and enjoy the game.

If you really need to have autographs just PM me with your mailing address and I will send you autographs for m my five kids, their spouces, my 11 grandchildren and my wife and myself. Who knows there might be a future Nobel Prize winner in there or at least a multimillion lottary winner.

And
    what does this all mean????--kjamidon
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]season ticket holder for our columbus clippers[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] and future of some other team..RIP YANKS IN OHIO...kjamidon

NYYF MVP

It looks like I will at least get to see Melky play on Saturday.

Thread Information