Happy Thanksgiving to all! b-ball-lunachick's Avatar
    It's absolutely beautiful here in New Jersey today -- currently sunny and 74 degrees, getting up to 85 later on...a gorgeous spring day!!! I wish I had time to shoot to the beach, but I'm going to take a book outside and read for awhile before I get my hair cut later this afternoon...the hair cut is long overdue and hard to get an appointment, or I would reschedule!!

Not sure what the weather is like by you today, but if it was a beautiful day, and you could play hooky from work, school or other responsibilities, what would you spend the day doing?

"Happiness is...a thumb and a blanket."

Addicted Member

Flying to Minnesota ... really.
    In reality - go sunbathing in central park ...
    hope that one of my friends with a motocycle is around - drive down to the Jersey shore ... catch major rays along the way ...hang out at the beach at nite ...
    "Live to ride. Ride to live."

NYYF Cy Young

I envy you! I'm stuck in a concrete and glass building looking out wistfully on this gorgeous day. When I go out to lunch it's going to be very hard to drag myself back in here.

If I didn't have to work I'd be out on a Long Island farm riding a horse.

Flying to Minnesota is a great idea Harley!! However when faced with reality, I would probabaly go to the beach to get a tan!!

On May 1, pruning schrubs, feeding the lawn, waxing the car, washing the deck. On July 1, on the beach or on the boat. If the humidity is low, a hike in the high peaks region. Get something marinated to put on the grill later.

well...work is playing hooky from me so I'm out enjoying the weather !!!
    "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
    UACC: Universal Autograph Collectors Club

Thread Information