+ Reply to Thread
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

Buddy Lists and Private Messages

In the old server, you could go to your buddy list and check off people who you wanted to send a PM to. (Very helpful when I want to send a message to multiple people at once, such as in the Fantasy Baseball League).

In the new server, I can't find a way to do that...is there a way to bring this feature back?

Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's

that's right

Re: Buddy Lists and Private Messages

Quote Originally Posted by Big_E
    In the old server, you could go to your buddy list and check off people who you wanted to send a PM to. (Very helpful when I want to send a message to multiple people at once, such as in the Fantasy Baseball League).

In the new server, I can't find a way to do that...is there a way to bring this feature back?
    It's there... Click on "Quick Links" from the top of any page, and then click on "open buddy list." From there, you can check off people to send a PM to, and then down at the bottom of your buddy list there's a button to PM them.

37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

Re: Buddy Lists and Private Messages

Quote Originally Posted by bakntime
    It's there... Click on "Quick Links" from the top of any page, and then click on "open buddy list." From there, you can check off people to send a PM to, and then down at the bottom of your buddy list there's a button to PM them.
    Thanks!

It used to be simpler...I was trying to go "User CP", and "Buddy/Ignore Lists"....because from THERE, you can't do it...you just get the lists. It used to be that from the CP, you could do it. it also used to show you from there, who was online and who was offline.

Never thought to look under Quick Links...

Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's

Thread Information