+ Reply to Thread

Having a REALLY weird problem with the site

This has happened to me 3 times in 2 days, and I'm not sure if its my computer or the site. I x out the website after I post a reply, and 40-60 windows explorers pop up, around my pop up blocker. There are no titles, it just says Windows Explorer at the top. It takes forever to stop the pop ups (even with a high powered pop up blocker). Any thoughts, ran a spyware check and its all good. Ill catch ya later tonite
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    Who in their right mind would pay several thousand bucks to have some chick poop on their face like a beard?

It's not from here... we don't run any popups. Have you run Spybot & Ad-Aware, both after updating the definition files?
    "The only thing I know about baseball is that whatever the manager does is wrong" - Moe

Originally posted by Jim F.
    It's not from here... we don't run any popups. Have you run Spybot & Ad-Aware, both after updating the definition files?

Yea, it hasn't happened since yesterday morning. So i guess its just my stupid comp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    Who in their right mind would pay several thousand bucks to have some chick poop on their face like a beard?

Thread Information