Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: bugmenot.com

  1. #1
    NYYF Legend

    yanksrule69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MA/CT Border

    bugmenot.com

    www.bugmenot.com

    I thought I would post this site because in a lot of threads people refer to articles which you need to be a member of a site to read.

    If you go to bugmenot.com and put in the url of the site you want access to it will give you a randomly generated username and password. You don't have to sign up for anything and you get into the site you want.
    Life is a Waste of Time, Time is a Waste of Life, so let's get Wasted all the Time, and have the Time of our Lives

    It's not about the destination. It's about the journey.

    "Only the good die young"

  2. #2
    even certain sites you have to pay for
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    Who in their right mind would pay several thousand bucks to have some chick poop on their face like a beard?


  3. #3
    The Source

    Carissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Long Island, NY

    Re: bugmenot.com

    Originally posted by yanksrule69
    www.bugmenot.com

    I thought I would post this site because in a lot of threads people refer to articles which you need to be a member of a site to read.
    It's also in every single Today's News post:

    From Other Papers
    For userid's and passwords: http://www.bugmenot.com

  4. #4
    NYYF Legend

    ritaylnil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Lawn Guyland through & through
    Cool, thanks....I bookmarked it.
    "Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #5
    If you use FireFox you can get it as a browser extension (aka plugin) that adds it to your right click menu. You get prompted for a username/password, you right click and select bugmenot and a new small window opens up with login information for that site. Yet another reason why Firefox rocks.
    "The only thing I know about baseball is that whatever the manager does is wrong" - Moe

  6. #6
    I love bugmenot. I have it installed in firefox... excellent for newspaper sites.

  7. #7
    NYYF Legend

    ritaylnil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Lawn Guyland through & through
    Originally posted by Jim F.
    If you use FireFox you can get it as a browser extension (aka plugin) that adds it to your right click menu. You get prompted for a username/password, you right click and select bugmenot and a new small window opens up with login information for that site. Yet another reason why Firefox rocks.
    I use Firefox as my browser. Now hopefully I'll be able to figure out how do this!
    "Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fort Pierce, Florida
    I was on mlb.com and went to the Yankee chat. When it asked me to sign in I used the bugmenot thing and the username it came up with was: redsox@suck.com
    I represent me, myself, and I...If you have any questions please direct them towards me.

  9. #9
    Guinness for Strength! Boogiedown Bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Originally posted by Thorn
    I was on mlb.com and went to the Yankee chat. When it asked me to sign in I used the bugmenot thing and the username it came up with was: redsox@suck.com
    Nice!

    I tried using Bugmenot on Jenna Jameson's website but it didn't work

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts