Thread: bugmenot.com

NYYF Legend

bugmenot.com

www.bugmenot.com

I thought I would post this site because in a lot of threads people refer to articles which you need to be a member of a site to read.

If you go to bugmenot.com and put in the url of the site you want access to it will give you a randomly generated username and password. You don't have to sign up for anything and you get into the site you want.
    Life is a Waste of Time, Time is a Waste of Life, so let's get Wasted all the Time, and have the Time of our Lives

It's not about the destination. It's about the journey.

"Only the good die young"

even certain sites you have to pay for
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee
    Who in their right mind would pay several thousand bucks to have some chick poop on their face like a beard?

The Source

Re: bugmenot.com

Originally posted by yanksrule69
    www.bugmenot.com

I thought I would post this site because in a lot of threads people refer to articles which you need to be a member of a site to read.
    It's also in every single Today's News post:

From Other Papers
    For userid's and passwords: http://www.bugmenot.com

NYYF Legend

Cool, thanks....I bookmarked it.
    "Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi

If you use FireFox you can get it as a browser extension (aka plugin) that adds it to your right click menu. You get prompted for a username/password, you right click and select bugmenot and a new small window opens up with login information for that site. Yet another reason why Firefox rocks.
    "The only thing I know about baseball is that whatever the manager does is wrong" - Moe

I love bugmenot. I have it installed in firefox... excellent for newspaper sites.

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by Jim F.
    If you use FireFox you can get it as a browser extension (aka plugin) that adds it to your right click menu. You get prompted for a username/password, you right click and select bugmenot and a new small window opens up with login information for that site. Yet another reason why Firefox rocks.
    I use Firefox as my browser. Now hopefully I'll be able to figure out how do this!
    "Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi

I was on mlb.com and went to the Yankee chat. When it asked me to sign in I used the bugmenot thing and the username it came up with was: redsox@suck.com
    I represent me, myself, and I...If you have any questions please direct them towards me.

Guinness for Strength! Boogiedown Bomber's Avatar
    Originally posted by Thorn
    I was on mlb.com and went to the Yankee chat. When it asked me to sign in I used the bugmenot thing and the username it came up with was: redsox@suck.com
    Nice!

I tried using Bugmenot on Jenna Jameson's website but it didn't work

Thread Information