+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

Francona and Tek

The both ran onto the field when Mueller hit his homerun and trotted around the bases. Isnt that against the rules? They got tossed from the game, they shouldnt be allowed onto the field. I dont know if there is a rule in place for that but they shouldnt have been there. (I understand they wanted to be there, but they shouldnt be allowed to be there.
    Hoping Rivera can pitch forever!

Just Rolling

Re: Francona and Tek

Originally posted by parkerstrong
    The both ran onto the field when Mueller hit his homerun and trotted around the bases. Isnt that against the rules? They got tossed from the game, they shouldnt be allowed onto the field. I dont know if there is a rule in place for that but they shouldnt have been there. (I understand they wanted to be there, but they shouldnt be allowed to be there.
    I believe that because at that point the game was technically over they were allowed to enter the field, but I don't know that for sure.

Re: Francona and Tek

Originally posted by parkerstrong
    If they ran out before he was actually around all the bases, you might have a point. It seems like something old Georgie would complain about, too.

NYYF Legend

I think that some of the Sox have pine tar way too far up their bats. It's almost to the trademark!!!!!

Thread Information