+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reggie Corona

Devoted Member

Reggie Corona

Corona is off to a good start for the gcl yanks.He is listed as a 5-11-160 lb. switch hitter. He is 17 years old from Ven.

He was signed by Ricardo Finol the same scout that signed Vechionacci and Rojas. The yankees must think highly of him as he is skipping the dsl.

NYYF Legend

Re: Reggie Corona

Originally posted by brbyank
    Corona is off to a good start for the gcl yanks.He is listed as a 5-11-160 lb. switch hitter. He is 17 years old from Ven.

He was signed by Ricardo Finol the same scout that signed Vechionacci and Rojas. The yankees must think highly of him as he is skipping the dsl.
    Another name to remember. The scout who signed him seems to have been doing a good job sniffing out these guys. At this rate, the farm system will be rebuilt in no time.

Cool.

The scouting department is churning out some nice talent. Keep it up!

NYYF Legend

Link?

Finol is the Yankee minor league MVP right now.
    "I love Hughes, really I'm not kidding here, I am in love with him, I'm a straight male and I don't even know what he looks like, but I am in love."-JeterRodriguezSheff

NYYF Legend

Switch hitting 2b. 14-39 (.359). 6 runs scored, 3 doubles, 2 rbi's. 3 k's. -0- walks. 4 steals.

Not bad.

Goes along with my favorite beer.

Released Outright JavyVazquezIsSick's Avatar

The yankees must think highly of him as he is skipping the dsl.
    DSL?

Re: Re: Reggie Corona

Originally posted by JavyVazquezIsSick

DSL?
    Dominican Summer League

Released Outright
    he is now in tampa according to the minor league baseball site. quite a jump

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by 38Special
    he is now in tampa according to the minor league baseball site. quite a jump
    BATTERS AVG G AB R H TB 2B 3B HR RBI SH SF HP BB IB SO SB CS DP SLG OBP 1B 2B 3B SS OF C E
    #Corona, Reegie .306 20 62 9 19 24 5 0 0 3 2 0 0 3 0 7 4 1 1 .387 .338 0 18 0 1 0 0 4

I only have stats for him from the GCL. He must have just moved up.

NYYF Legend

He hasn't played any games for Tampa though he is listed on their roster. He also appeared in a GCL game yesterday, so this is all kind of confusing. By the way, in case anyone is confused, his name is indeed Reegie, not Reggie.
    "I love Hughes, really I'm not kidding here, I am in love with him, I'm a straight male and I don't even know what he looks like, but I am in love."-JeterRodriguezSheff

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by NJASDJDH
    By the way, in case anyone is confused, his name is indeed Reegie, not Reggie.
    I saw that, and posted it the way I saw the spelling. But I thought it was a mistake.

Thread Information