+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who Saw Milton Bradley's Tirade ?

i know it was stupid of him but since hes not on the yanks and it doesnt affect me ,i thought it was hysterical .throwing balls onto the field ?lol .left his helmet ,bat and batting gloves in the batters box .i thought it was funny .i wonder how many games hes gonna get ,and he'll probbaly get a few extra games then normal because of his reputation.

Did they not say his only problems in Cleveland were with his manager? And he wouldnt be a problem? He really flipped out.

NYYF Legend

would someone mind explaining exactly what happened?

37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball
    Why was he ejected in the first place? I saw the meltdown on the news.

Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's

bradley didnt like a call in a previous at bat .he came up the next time and said something as he approached the plate and got tossed .he took off his helmet and batting gloves and left them at the plate .then he went to the dugout and got a bag full of baseballs and let all the balls out onto the field .and then he threw one of them in the stands .funny thing is the umps kept his bat and batting gloves i guess out of spite .the dodgers wanted them back but they said no .and also the pitcher for the brewers was in a game in the arizona fall league where bradley punched an ump in the face and said he wasnt surprised about what happened tonight .i knew about most of his antics but i never heard that one before .

Fire Cashman!

Just Rolling
    He seems to have some similarities to another player, Jurassic Carl Everett.

NYYF Legend

What an A-hole. Didn't he run over a girl with his car a few years ago?
    David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

I didn't hear anything about Bradley running someone over but it wouldn't suprise me if he did do something like that. I think he has serious issues which could lead to him really hurting someone. He's a very talented player but these outbursts are going to keep him from reaching his potential.

-Deborah

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by NelsonMuntz
    What an A-hole. Didn't he run over a girl with his car a few years ago?
    My bad, he didn't hit anyone. He just drove away from an officer who was trying to give him a speeding ticket:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...mlb&id=1732903

Bradley was charged with driving 52 mph in a 25-mph zone in August. He also was charged with failure to comply after police said he drove away without signing his speeding ticket.
    David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Milton Bradley is crazy as hell, but his meltdown was hysterical with a touch of Sweet Lou. You could tell that Bradley had lost it completely. Great stuff.

I wish I'd seen it. But it doesn't suprise me whatsoever. He's a caveman with talent. Like someone else said... Carl Everett II. I remember how much I hated his stupid showboating when he was with Cleveland. Then in interleague play, he had a run in with Paul Lo Duca (one of my favorite non-Yankees) when he pimped around the bases after hitting a HR against the Dodgers and now Lo Duca has to tolerate him as a teammate.
    "He knew, as he went after that ball, that he had a decision to make," said Tony Clark, who watched the play unfold from first base. "Either you let the ball drop and try to minimize the damage, or you make the catch and pay the consequences. He knew that, no doubt about it, and he chose B."

He's a jerkoff.

what a tool. He must be bitter over his parents playing that cruel joke on him.
    Thank you, 2013-2014 New York Rangers for a great season!

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball:
    CBS: Evil Empire
    Yahoo: Special OPS

Lets Get This Dog To Hunt! 51BWilliams's Avatar
    Originally posted by deranged2005
    He's a jerkoff.
    Very Eloquent. I like it.
    (Disclaimer: This post not subject to the irony of statements like 'Be careful what you wish for'. I will not be bitten in the ass without prior written consent)

Two words: Chemical imbalance.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. I just play one on the Internet.

NYYF Legend

It is a sad reflection on the current state of the Dodgers. Hilarious to watch,yes, but sad nonetheless. I wonder if the new Dodger ownership has the ability to right the ship. Although I am not a Dodger fan, I think that baseball would benefit from a competitive team here in LA.

As an aside, I did enjoy the "Top Ten Tirades" piece on Sportcenter. My favorite was Lloyd McLendon stealing first base.

yo amo el bronx
    Originally posted by Hitman23
    LOL, we all know he got picked on in school. "Hey Milton, here's your board game" WHACK!

And now, he's tossing bags of baseballs onto the feild.

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by Hitman23
    Really!
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

Bring on October!! nyyfanatic85's Avatar

Bradley is a nut.
    Global Warming and climate change hysteria could well represent the historical pinnacle of collective insanity.

NYYF Legend

I would not by pleased if this guy was on the Yankees making a mockery of himself (as if his name doesn't already accomplish that) and the team but since he is not I think it is pretty freakin hilarious.
    Life is a Waste of Time, Time is a Waste of Life, so let's get Wasted all the Time, and have the Time of our Lives

It's not about the destination. It's about the journey.

"Only the good die young"

NYYF Legend

His tirade's amusing as long as you're not a teammate or an opposing team member.

As an O'Neill fan, I'm a firm believer in ranting and raving but I feel you should only take it onto the field in EXTREME circumstances. I don't think Milton really had adequate reason to do that but I can't figure him out anyway.

Suspended four games for his rant.

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by YankeeClemens22
    Suspended four games for his rant.
    That is quite a bit. Probably had something to do with his reputation. Personally, I loved watching it but Bradley is absolutely crazy.
    “I mean, people knew that Brown was out there, and that Randy was ornery all the time. And Pavano is whoever he is. But if you’re their manager, you can’t go out and write about them like that.

Milton Bradley needs a straightjacket. He reminds me of Carl Everett.

While he was in Cleveland, he and L.A. Dodger Paul Lo Duca traded taunts and gestures at each other.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=230614105

Bradley even said this: ``I live by a simple creed,'' he said. ``If you don't know me and I don't know you, don't approach me and I won't approach you. Don't insult me and I won't insult you because you don't know what I will or won't do.''

I wonder what Paul Lo Duca is reacting to this tirade.
    "Losing is not my enemy, fear of losing is my enemy." - Tennis champion Rafael Nadal

Thread Information