+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

New Baseball Primer

How do you register for an account over at the redesigned BaseballPrimer.com?
    "I love Hughes, really I'm not kidding here, I am in love with him, I'm a straight male and I don't even know what he looks like, but I am in love."-JeterRodriguezSheff

yeah, i was very confused by that, too...

i don't think it's a new system where you have to sign up for an account. if you go to the page now, it says they are offline while they are doing work to the site. i bet that call for a user name and password was only for the administrators who are working on the site.

Originally posted by WiffleWOOD
    i don't think it's a new system where you have to sign up for an account. if you go to the page now, it says they are offline while they are doing work to the site. i bet that call for a user name and password was only for the administrators who are working on the site.
    That's my take.

NYYF Legend

Oh ok, thanks guys. I was worried that I had lost Baseball Primer for good.
    "I love Hughes, really I'm not kidding here, I am in love with him, I'm a straight male and I don't even know what he looks like, but I am in love."-JeterRodriguezSheff

Is the new baseballprimer slow as hell for everyone else? I haven't gotten past the main page yet. Plus, I tried to become a member and they said they would send a confirmation email, yet I still haven't gotten it.
    Weaver's Fourth Law: Your [a manager's] most precious possessions on offense are your twenty-seven outs.

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by AngelAstro
    Is the new baseballprimer slow as hell for everyone else? I haven't gotten past the main page yet. Plus, I tried to become a member and they said they would send a confirmation email, yet I still haven't gotten it.
    I'm having the same problems.

Originally posted by AngelAstro
    That's what happened to me, but moron that I am, I requested them to reset the password, and it's now something I will never be able to remember, and I still haven't received the confirmatory e-mail.

Update: I received my confirmatory e-mail, and the site seems normal now.
    Last edited by Rich; 05-04-04 at 05:38 AM.

Thread Information