+ Reply to Thread
    Released Outright
    If you could choose any team to face the Yankees in the World Series if they get there who would it be. Not counting the Braves or Mets.

I don't know, I don't reckon I'd care a great deal who it was so long as we beat them!! Get back to me on this one.

-#1YankeeLover

I am now in anti-jinx mode. I will not discuss the World Series or anything relating to it.
    We got a long time before that pops up.

Pettitte Lover
    Originally posted by WindRavenX
    I am now in anti-jinx mode. I will not discuss the World Series or anything relating to it.
    We got a long time before that pops up.
    Amen! I feel like we're counting our chickens before they hatch because there is A LOT of baseball to play before we can even begin to talk about realistically making the World Series.

NYYF MVP

I'm all for speading the wealth around....I'd like to trounce the Giants or the Cards this year in the WS.

NYYF Legend

I agree, our swollen heads might not fit through the club house door! But for fun I would like a shot at the Cincinnati Reds. I'm still burning from the sweep they pulled on us in the bi-centennial year. We really owe them one. That goes for the Dodgers too. Remember the 81 nightmare? At least we won the first 2 games. But then we lost the next four. AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Yep, Cincinnati and then bring on the Dodgers. We have some unfinished business to take care of.

So long as we get to the series I really don't care. We'll worry about beating whoever it is we face, then.
    "You aint my b!tch, n!gga! Buy your own damn fries!" -- Barack Obama

Career Minor Leaguer 1TonHumanHamsterWheel's Avatar
    I'd like to see a classic matchup this year. Yanks vs. Dodgers, or Cardinals. No more expansion teams. I mean, how far back does the Yanks' rivalry with the San Diego Padres go?
    Imperium Referiat!

When I walked in through the door/ Thought it was me I was looking for/ She was the first song I ever sang/ But it stopped as soon as it began...

Butnud-Bombers.com
    The Expos look good!

Now THERE is a Captain !! SanFrANSKY's Avatar
    1. Giants

2. Cards

3. Dodgers (yeah, right).
    SanFrANSKY
    [img]http://nyyfanscom.baseball.sportsline.com/images/team-logo/sanfransky-9angryblue-36x36.jpg[/img] [b]We're Playaz. We're 9. We're Angry.[/b]
    [color=purple]Base: a certain kind of ball.[/color]
    [i]Repair these losses...and be a blessing to us.[/i]

Thread Information