+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Post Arrow

NYYF MVP

The arrow in the "last post" column is a very difficult to see pale grey....I keep clicking on the name and going to the person's profile, lol....Any chance of a brighter color for those of us that are chronologically challenged???

Addicted Member

Although I prefer to think of it as chronologically gifted, I agree with Jack about the rest of his post. I am SO SICK of looking at his profile!

I liked it better when that area linked to the article. But a more colorful arrow would also be helpful. Either method is fine by me.

Thanks for reminding me - I changed some things last night, and forgot to set that up again. It'll be done tonight .

-jim
    "The only thing I know about baseball is that whatever the manager does is wrong" - Moe

Addicted Member

Originally posted by Jim F.
    Thanks for reminding me - I changed some things last night, and forgot to set that up again. It'll be done tonight .

-jim
    Jim, please--PLEASE--make the arrows like the ones on the left-hand column. I still can't remember to click on the near-invisible arrow, and I know more about the other posters than I need to. PLEASE!!!!

Okay, it's done. Sorry about the delay - I've been re-programming the rest of the site for the new season, and it's really getting down to the wire, so I've been dedicating all my spare time to that.

-jim
    "The only thing I know about baseball is that whatever the manager does is wrong" - Moe

Addicted Member

Thanks, Jim. Didn't mean to be pushy. I just couldn't remember to click the right thing. CRS.

Neila

Thread Information