Results 1 to 25 of 30
06-04-03 08:05 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
It's about time to start being realistic
There is absolutely not one single reason to have a positive viewpoint of the 2003 Yankees.
Here however is a list of things that a realistic Yankee fan concludes thus far:
1) The hitting is absolutely atrocious. Look at other threads to see a list of dogs that have shut us down.
2) The fielding is a disgrace. Name a position and you will find a player that has not fielded well.
3) The relief pitching is a joke.
4) The starting pitching after a very strong start has been spotty at best. Mussina pitched tonight similar to long stretches of 2001 and 2002.
5) Joe Torre and his coaching staff are sleeping. Someone wake them up.
7) American League East is vastly improved
How much less intensity can this team display?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)