+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Legend

Three Game Sevens in the NHL Tonight

There's nothing as exciting as a game 7 in a Stanley Cup Playoff.
    Tonight theres three of them!
    Toronto-Philadelphia
    Minnesota-Colorado
    Vancouver-St. Louis

Re: Three Game Sevens in the NHL Tonight

Originally posted by wexy
    There's nothing as exciting as a game 7 in a Stanley Cup Playoff.
    Tonight theres three of them!
    Toronto-Philadelphia
    Minnesota-Colorado
    Vancouver-St. Louis
    I'm counting the minutes til I get to watch all this great hockey. If anyone out there isn't a hockey fan, tonights the night to watch. You will be hooked!

Philly routed Toronto. I was hoping that one would go down to the wire but the Leafs picked a bad night not to show up.

I didn't see Vancouver's win over St. Louis but they showed some guts and survived a pretty major gut check considering how they ended the season and the hole they were in in this seres.

Minnesota...wow. It's hard to think of the Western Conference with both Detroit and Colorado disposed of in the first round. Looks to be wide open.

James

Happy Thanksgiving to all! b-ball-lunachick's Avatar
    Originally posted by Stick Michael
    Philly routed Toronto. I was hoping that one would go down to the wire but the Leafs picked a bad night not to show up.

I didn't see Vancouver's win over St. Louis but they showed some guts and survived a pretty major gut check considering how they ended the season and the hole they were in in this seres.

Minnesota...wow. It's hard to think of the Western Conference with both Detroit and Colorado disposed of in the first round. Looks to be wide open.

James
    I had read that a lot of guys on the ST Louis team had the same virus that Brodeur has now...I think that may have hurt them a bit but they did fight...I can't believe Detroit is out and I was shocked that Colorado lost, in Colorado...

I hope Brodeur gets over this virus and quickly!! Everyone was saying how the winner would definitely come out of the West but my Devils' chances are looking good...go Devils!!!

Thread Information