+ Reply to Thread

Question about the "Movie Character" thread....

I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the thread so I started this one. Please don't merge, I don't want to ruin the game....

but I have a question and you all answer honestly!

Are you cheating with search engines or do you all know the answers you are giving?

Or maybe I'm just retarded. but I can't answer 90% of the names given off the top of my head, and alot of these movies I even own.
    Thank you, 2013-2014 New York Rangers for a great season!

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball:
    CBS: Evil Empire
    Yahoo: Special OPS

NYYF Legend

For me, so far anyway, I've been going with what's in my head...I'm sure it will come to the time where I need the help of a search engine.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm going with what I already know.

well, that's good. I hope everyone is doing that! I have a bad memory anyway, so it's probably just me.

I answer the ones I think I know... but I "verify them first" before posting. I've only posted four times, and one was still wrong. I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember ................) also.

NYYF Legend

I've done what Palmer said, too.
    If I think I know, I verify it before posting it...... like for example, Trish's Carlo from the Godfather.... I didn't recognize the last name, but was pretty sure it was the character from the Godfather, so I checked it before I posted it.

I can't believe everything that people know !
    I'm so horrible with names. I won't be making a whole lot of appearances in that thread...

I've had to confirm the last name of one......and have known the answer to very few of them

NYYF Legend

There are certain movies that I've watched obsessively--the John Hughes movies, the Godfather movies, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and many others, so I know a lot of meaningless trivia

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

Re: Question about the "Movie Character" thread....

Originally posted by Hitman23

Are you cheating with search engines or do you all know the answers you are giving?

Or maybe I'm just retarded. but I can't answer 90% of the names given off the top of my head, and alot of these movies I even own.
    No steve you're not alone.....i try search engines sometimes...I havent made an appearance in that thread yet so yea. I own ALOT of the movies they talk about....its pathetic :rolleyes:

Linda

If I'm about 90% sure that I know the character name I'll go to IMDB and check to see if I'm right. Otherwise I don't. I was a little surprised to look over the other entries in the game and see just how many names I didn't recognize. I guess I tend to remember the action.
    We cannot recapture the past, but sometimes it can recapture us -- if we are not careful. Thomas Sowell

Glad I'm not alone

I know a few people who are really good at names as well, so it doesn't suprise me. I was just curious.

Thread Information