+ Reply to Thread

MNF, 12/9/2002, Phins vs Bears

Ok, what can i expect the Phins defense to do tonight? It's critical to my fantasy teams future

The Dolphins' QB, Jay Fiedler will start for the phins today, but according to sources, this will be equivalent to a "season opener" because he has just come back from an extensive injury. Expect Fiedler to be quite rusty in the first 10-12 plays, but regain his season strength after that. However, you won't see the zip on the football that you're used to seeing. RB Ricky Williams, again, will have a terrific game. I foresee him rushing 24 times for 143 yards. Okay, just shoot me, I just predicted the phins to do well..

On the other hand, the Bears will have a rusty game today. They do not have Brian Urlacher in the lineup, so you can say goodbye to their defense. The rest is useless, and if you are smart, you would take marty booker out of the lineup....

Prediction: Dolphins 38 Bears 9

ugh...this is killing me.....GO BEARS!!!

I don't care who wins.. i just have conflicting feelings about performances..

I want to see Booker get absolutely nothing done, but see the bears score 23 points, with no turnovers Just keep the points of Miami's defense below 12, and i'm good!

Originally posted by Bozidar
    I don't care who wins.. i just have conflicting feelings about performances..

I want to see Booker get absolutely nothing done, but see the bears score 23 points, with no turnovers Just keep the points of Miami's defense below 12, and i'm good!
    So far so good for you Boz. 14-0 at the half. GO BEARS! If you can't tell....I'm a Jet fan. :

Originally posted by Soriambi

So far so good for you Boz. 14-0 at the half. GO BEARS! If you can't tell....I'm a Jet fan. :
    And I'm a Fins fan...

Ricky Williams is now the only player in NFL history to rush for 210+ yards in consecutive games.

We're healthy now too - Super Bowl here we come

NYYF Legend

Originally posted by Afu-Ra

And I'm a Fins fan...

Ricky Williams is now the only player in NFL history to rush for 210+ yards in consecutive games.

We're healthy now too - Super Bowl here we come
    Looks that way to me, too. The Phins got their QB back just in time too. Nice D to go along with it.

Good luck in winning the AFC...Miami has a damn good shot at it.

Originally posted by #1PaFan

Looks that way to me, too. The Phins got their QB back just in time too. Nice D to go along with it.

Good luck in winning the AFC...Miami has a damn good shot at it.
    As long as we stay healthy I like our chances. However, I say that every year... And come playoff time, we're never healthy

Maybe this year things will change. I think the AFC is much more wide open than the NFC, where I see either the Bucs, Eagles, or Packers in the Super Bowl and nobody else.

Thread Information