+ Reply to Thread

Fantasy football duds

I noticed Boz complainin' about Fred Taylor and Corey Dillon, and I was inspired to make this thread about fantasy duds and wasted draft picks.
    I'm sure you all have read about mine (the whole Culpepper/Moss fiasco), now its your turn to bitch away about guys not getting carries, not gettin' into the endzone, not being able to throw to the right team *cough* CULPEPPER *cough*, or not being able to catch. Bitch away, because one underperfroming player can be the ruination of a season.

NYYF Legend

I have Michael Bennett from that god awful Viqueens team. I'm sick of Tice taking him out when they get down near the goal line and inserting Moe Williams....

I also have Charlie Garner. The receiving yards are nice but damn, hand the effin' ball off to him every now and then!

I have the best team in my league points wise but the schedule is absolutely killing me. Every week I seem to face a team that is red hot. I'm in serious danger of missing our Super Bowl tounament.

Originally posted by #1PaFan
    I have Michael Bennett from that god awful Viqueens team. I'm sick of Tice taking him out when they get down near the goal line and inserting Moe Williams....

I also have Charlie Garner. The receiving yards are nice but damn, hand the effin' ball off to him every now and then!

I have the best team in my league points wise but the schedule is absolutely killing me. Every week I seem to face a team that is red hot. I'm in serious danger of missing our Super Bowl tounament.
    That "different RB for the red zone" thing really pisses me off.

And for the reason you stated, I hate head to head. In my baseball league I almost missed the playoffs, despite having the 2nd most points in the league.

i gotta pretty decent team in sanfran's league, just had my second loss of the seas last week (10-2 currently #1) w/ rice, horn and price at wr, nice surprise w/ mcmichael at te, and green and davis at rb have been steady... my pride and joy is a dee i assembled after the draft workin the wires that features 11 sack studs simeon rice and jason taylor on the line w/ emerging stud, mike rucker (7 sacks) & keith bulluck (72 tackles) and glenn(3 ints 15 pass defensed), law (3 ints), and brian kelly (6 ints 18 pass defensed)), in the secondary (bench: peter boulware, ahmed plummer, jesse armstead, and jeremiah trotter) so basically, i'm happy w/ my succes so far and cautuiosly optmistic for the playoffs... but for some reason i just can't find the stomach to talk smack... there's one are of major concern on my team that has me fearing the worst (first round playoffs exit after dominating the regular season)

i absolutely HATE, HATE HATE my quaterback steve mcnair... i've stuck it out w/ him all goddamn seas, cause no one in the league wants to trade w/ me, and it's been killin my gut (thank god for tums) w/ his inconsistency.. last week i finally had enough and i've finally worked up the cahones to bench his unpredictable asss... but now i feel like i may have really jinxed my chances for post season success.. ya see, my back up to mr mcnair, is none other than j-e-t-s flash in the pan qb chad penington... i've sunk as low as i could depending on a j-e-t to save my superbowl hopes... if i flame out down the stretch i got no one else to blame but myself, for entrusting the fate of my entire fantasy football franchise on the shoulders of the qb of those snakebitten gangrene shea stadium truants... this all means i've sold my soul to the devil and now i gotta root for the jets tomorrow...

My biggest disappointment has been Jerome Bettis. In my league a RB needs to average close to 15 points a week to be considered a must start player. Bettis has broken 4 points 4 times. My starting WR corps of Harrison, Price, and Rice has carried me to second place (8-4) but a good year out of Bettis would have given me a legitimite shot to be in first right now.

oh boy, this is not shaping up too hot... mcnair recorde 40 points on my bench... i'm a horrible coach...

fortunately i still have the lead by less than a point, and can only lose if the jet qb gives me negative points tonight... ugh... ahh but thank god i also got rice playin tonight...

hey any kurt warner owners out there... whatta bust...

pitching wins championships. Eddie160's Avatar
    my dissapointing players have been Moss and Keshawn they have been big under achivers .

Thread Information