+ Reply to Thread

New Here, Not Gonna Lie

I just registered for this message board. I am a Red Sox fan, but have come here to talk intelligent baseball with the people here.
    (If that's possible with Yankee fans)
    That's a low blow, but have no problem with similar things against me as part of the rivalry. Hopefully comments like that aren't a problem here. I'm not gonna be the type of person who justs bashes the Yankees and their fans with obscenities.

I realize that I'm gonna be called a fair-weather fan here, because I only came now that Sox are in first, but I just found this forum, and I took the time to read through today's whole game thread.

If I don't get kicked off the board for being a Sox fan, I'm sure that I'll be having some good intelligent agruments with many of the people on this board. Otherwise..........

One more thing, I expect to be here throughout the entire season no matter what place Sox and Yanks are in.

uh huh, Soxrock, like you haven't already been here already, and acted in exactly the way you said you wouldn't.

The Source

Re: New Here, Not Gonna Lie

Originally posted by YearToBeHere
    I just registered for this message board. I am a Red Sox fan, but have come here to talk intelligent baseball with the people here.
    I guess you haven't browsed Bronx-Bombers.com then. :rolleyes:

Welcome...I guess.

Addicted Member

::Closes eyes:: Just a few more months. Just a few more months. Just a few more months.

NYYF Legend

Re: New Here, Not Gonna Lie

:rolleyes: Just registered.....right.... This is a first for me.......You are not welcome here......with comments like that.....nuff said......

NYYF Triple Crown

... then maybe you should ask yourself, why you came here and no to a RedSox board, if you doubt you can talk intelligent baseball here, and maybe you should also ask yourself, if YOU can talk intelligent about baseball...

Umm, hi...

I've never registered here before. You can check out my IP if you want.

Ummmmm.........not a nice intro post! Already insulting the intelligence of Yankee fans! Not a great way to start on a new board. &po'd&

NYYF Legend

Awwwright...Yeartobehere....I'm gonna give you the "benefit of the doubt"...Welcome to BB.com..."come here to talk intelligent baseball".."if that's possible with Yankee Fans"...not the best intro

hmmmmm.....Yes, it's very possible....but lets talk "baseball" ...not SMACK...or you'll get "SMACKED" RIGHT OUTTA HERE!! Keep in mind your a guest in OUR HOUSE...show respect and you'lll get respect in return....

pitching wins championships. Eddie160's Avatar
    welcome to bb.com The best Yankees site on the net keep in mind that this is a Yankees site show respect and respect will be shown to you and be shure to read the rules of the forum if you follow those rules there shouldn't be a problem welcome and enjoy.

hmmmmmm......Welcome I guess...... But I most say, are you trying to pick a fight? With your comment: "intelligent baseball with the people here. (If that's possible with Yankee fans)" It sure seems like it to me. How would you like it if I want to a Red Sox forum and posted: "Do all Red Sox fans have donkey breath?" It is a uneeded insult, and a way to make many enemies very quickly. Anyway, welcome to the best YANKEE site, ever.

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!
    I've never registered here before. You can check out my IP if you want.
    IP only shows the computer and ISP you're using. It doesn't say who you are. I'm using a different IP also, since I'm on a dial-up connection from a different ISP than before. However, people's writing styles don't always change and IMO, that's more of a "signature" of the person than some IP address. You know, like one for home, another for work, another for their boy/girlfriend's house?

If you didn't think it's possible to talk intelligently about baseball w/us, then why register? You're not doing anyone a favor w/your presence, so please decide if intelligence can be seen on your part, not just ours. Check around for the varying posts and responses, then see if intelligent life abounds in here. If you think not, then why are you here?

In the end, as others have said, intelligence, like respect, is a two-way street. Please let's all remember that we're one half of that street. You're no exception, just like we aren't.

well there's been sox fans to come and go from this site....... you sound intelligent from your discussions, but becasue of hte bias of yankees fans......

well most sox fans arent around for long. Dirty Nomah was a good example of it

Welcome and Good Bye...

Sorry to see you go...NOT!

Derryn

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!
    Originally posted by NYYFAN
    Welcome and Good Bye...
    Like DnIoRmTaYh (how the heck did he even type that thing?), if not the same person, some people are 2/3 Yankee haters, 1/3 baseball fans. It's obviously team-first w/them, but we must be "baseball-first".
    :rolleyes:

Thread Information