+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NYYF Legend

SanFRANsky can't do the 17th. It's going to be a little awkward for Europeans to hold the draft in the evening on any day except a Friday or Saturday, since we're 5-6 hours ahead. I'm not working from the 15th onwards, but Sascha might have something to say.

Be seeing you,

Saxmania

that following weekend looks good for me.. wide open, friday to sunday

Now THERE is a Captain !! SanFrANSKY's Avatar
    Boz, the draft for my own league is the 17th in the evening.

I say the 15th, or any day between the 18th and 22nd of March.

At this point there may not be any weekend draft dates left on Yahoo.

I'm good for anything at night, during the day on some days might be a problem. In response to none of the draft times being left at nights, this problem happened in another league that I'm in. Basically the commissioner has to reload and reload the draft time page until a night spot appears, because some leagues change their times and draft spots then open up. Another option is doing it in a chat room, so we could choose whenever time we want to draft.

YanksRockMan was kind enough to take my spot over for me. I was so excited to play, but between work and school I was very concerned about having time to do the draft and give it 100% of my attention. He has has done this before and I know he will be very devoted.

Hopefully things will be calmer next year and I can be involved at that time. If you need any help in another capacity that would take less time, I would be thrilled to help and hope you will keep me in mind for that.

Originally posted by Luvtino
    YanksRockMan was kind enough to take my spot over for me. I was so excited to play, but between work and school I was very concerned about having time to do the draft and give it 100% of my attention. He has has done this before and I know he will be very devoted.

Hopefully things wil be calmer next year and I can be involved at tha time. If you need any help in another capacity that would take less time, I would be thrilled to help and hope you will keep me in mind for that.
    Thanks Larissa.

Thank you YRM.

Thanks to the both of you

Originally posted by yankeesrule2000
    Thanks to the both of you
    No problem rich...thanks Rich!!

Thread Information