+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 74 of 74
  1. #51

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    interesting thought but once you get refunded, i believe that it doesn't count towards the rewards total. anyone try this before?

  2. #52
    NYYF Legend

    BBombers85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Any guesses on when TM realizes we're not making the playoffs and issues refunds?

  3. #53
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    On the eve of the Yankees 2013 postseason elimination, I just got notice that my Wild Card Elimination game tickets have been printed. I'll be getting phantom game tickets after all
    Quote Originally Posted by BBombers85 View Post
    Any guesses on when TM realizes we're not making the playoffs and issues refunds?
    I wonder if they will actually mail the printed tickets now or just shred them.

  4. #54

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by BBombers85 View Post
    Any guesses on when TM realizes we're not making the playoffs and issues refunds?
    TM is usually pretty quick with refunds. I'd expect it within a few days from what I remember from past years. Just depends on when TM canceles the event in their system. Could be today or they may wait until the official end of the season on Sunday.

    Refunds from the Yankees for 20+ game plans. Who knows? I think I got mine in late November last year. What a joke.

  5. #55
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases


    ....

  6. #56

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post

    ....

    Sad

  7. #57
    Super Moderator PuffNettles9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    40-49'37'' N 073-55'40'' W

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Isnt it cancelled? 2 Ls?
    My NYY Room http://tinyurl.com/y89l8up
    My NYY Hats http://tinyurl.com/yauhxsg
    My NYY Jerseys http://tinyurl.com/ydsggo4
    My Jeter Kicks http://tinyurl.com/yee5tzl

  8. #58
    Moderator Stick Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Long Island, NY

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffNettles9 View Post
    Isnt it cancelled? 2 Ls?
    American English typically uses one "l" while Brits spell it with two.

  9. #59

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    I haven't looked at my cc statement yet but I hope it's very soon as I just extended my London stay next week and changed my flight back.

  10. #60
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    2013 Postseason Refund Information




    2013 POSTSEASON REFUND INFORMATION
    Dear Joe Shmoe,

    Thank you for your recent purchase of tickets for the potential postseason games at Yankee Stadium. Because the Yankees did not advance to the 2013 postseason, the games for which you purchased tickets will not be played at Yankee Stadium.

    If you purchased individual tickets to potential postseason games on the phone or online via yankees.com, you will receive a full refund from Ticketmaster. The refund will be issued as a credit to the credit card used for the purchase of the respective postseason tickets. Postseason tickets to postseason games that are not played have no cash value and should not be returned to the Yankees.

    On behalf of the entire Yankees organization, thank you for your continued and loyal support. Please do not hesitate to contact the Yankee Stadium Ticket Office at (212) YANKEES or via email at tickets@yankees.com if you have any questions.

  11. #61

    Re: 2013 Postseason Refund Information

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post



    2013 POSTSEASON REFUND INFORMATION
    Dear Joe Shmoe,

    Thank you for your recent purchase of tickets for the potential postseason games at Yankee Stadium. Because the Yankees did not advance to the 2013 postseason, the games for which you purchased tickets will not be played at Yankee Stadium.

    If you purchased individual tickets to potential postseason games on the phone or online via yankees.com, you will receive a full refund from Ticketmaster. The refund will be issued as a credit to the credit card used for the purchase of the respective postseason tickets. Postseason tickets to postseason games that are not played have no cash value and should not be returned to the Yankees.

    On behalf of the entire Yankees organization, thank you for your continued and loyal support. Please do not hesitate to contact the Yankee Stadium Ticket Office at (212) YANKEES or via email at tickets@yankees.com if you have any questions.
    Yes as soon as I posted above I got the same mail, Joe Shmoe!

    I'm still afraid to look at my cc statement because it's a little horrifying.

  12. #62

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I wonder if they will actually mail the printed tickets now or just shred them.
    Got my Wild Card Game and ALDS tickets in the mail yesterday...

  13. #63
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by this_is_grand View Post
    Got my Wild Card Game and ALDS tickets in the mail yesterday...
    Got my WC tix on Saturday as well, card stock is nothing special - but these are definitely rare items

  14. #64
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases


  15. #65
    NYYF Legend

    ymike673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    I paid for my playoff tickets using the 3 payment option. The second payment is due Oct.7. Think the Yankees will do "The Right Thing" and cancel the remaining payments for playoff games that will never be played?. I'm not holding my breath!

  16. #66

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    I paid for my playoff tickets using the 3 payment option. The second payment is due Oct.7. Think the Yankees will do "The Right Thing" and cancel the remaining payments for playoff games that will never be played?. I'm not holding my breath!
    Yes...

  17. #67
    Addicted Member
    YankeeSTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Section 420C

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    I paid for my playoff tickets using the 3 payment option. The second payment is due Oct.7. Think the Yankees will do "The Right Thing" and cancel the remaining payments for playoff games that will never be played?. I'm not holding my breath!
    The Yankees refunded my first payment for my post season strip to my AMEX on Friday. So, 2013 is done. On to 2014 next.

  18. #68
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Bronx

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post

    I'm totally copying the barcode so I can sell it on Stubhub/YTE

    ...but the Yankees didnt make it
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

  19. #69
    NYYF Legend

    ymike673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    The Yankees refunded my first payment for my post season strip to my AMEX on Friday. So, 2013 is done. On to 2014 next.
    Did not get a refund because I was having the amount credited to my 2014 season ticket cost.
    Just hoping I am not charged the second and third Post Season payment. Guess I will find out by Tuesday.

  20. #70
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Just got my refund credited to my credit card over the weekend

  21. #71

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Did not get a refund because I was having the amount credited to my 2014 season ticket cost.
    Just hoping I am not charged the second and third Post Season payment. Guess I will find out by Tuesday.

    My rep said they will not charge card after elimination

  22. #72
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    I hate when year each this thread becomes the "refund" thread.

  23. #73
    NYYF Legend

    ymike673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    My rep said they will not charge card after elimination
    Thanks for the info.

  24. #74
    NYYF Legend

    ymike673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY

    Re: Yankees Postseason Ticket Pickups and Box Office Releases

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I hate when year each this thread becomes the "refund" thread.
    1999 was the best year. Yankees went all the way but played only 6 home games in the playoffs resulting in nice refunds, and the Championship.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts