View Poll Results: Are you Renewing for 2014?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

25 46.30%
  • NO

16 29.63%
  • UNDECIDED

8 14.81%
  • UPGRADING (Moving to more expensive seats or larger ticket plan)

2 3.70%
  • DOWNGRADING (Moving to cheaper seats or smaller ticket plan)

3 5.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Re: Are you renewing for 2014?

What might be happening is that they expect a lot of nonrenewals from the Legends with the 5 year contracts because of pricing, but feel those people will still want seats with a club option.

They did came off their high horses with a ton of new stuff in the Legacy program.

Forum Regular

Field cafe seats are behind the ADA seating and will remain. The ADA seating will not and cannot by law be removed. The individual suites will replace rows 21 through 29 in Field MVP sections that did not have ADA seating behind them. The new question is where will the cameras go given their current location behind 117A and its 3rd base side equivalent.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    Field cafe seats are behind the ADA seating and will remain. The ADA seating will not and cannot by law be removed. The individual suites will replace rows 21 through 29 in Field MVP sections that did not have ADA seating behind them. The new question is where will the cameras go given their current location behind 117A and its 3rd base side equivalent.
    Now the concourse will really be crowded during the playoffs (in about 3+ years) with all the extra camera crews.

Quote Originally Posted by JackFromBrick View Post
    What might be happening is that they expect a lot of nonrenewals from the Legends with the 5 year contracts because of pricing, but feel those people will still want seats with a club option.

They did came off their high horses with a ton of new stuff in the Legacy program.

15 years now gets you free passes attached to your tickets for entrance into the audi club or mohecan sun bar.. That used to be a 20 year perk. Thats a good perk for weather issues

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    15 years now gets you free passes attached to your tickets for entrance into the audi club or mohecan sun bar.. That used to be a 20 year perk. Thats a good perk for weather issues
    ^^ Only 4 more years for me. Then again China might own the Yankees by then.

If you're going to the game and it's going to rain, you can always call a rep and have a comp pass left for you at will call.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    . . .

I don't read that the HPTS is becoming the MVP Club Lounge . . . it's mentioned in a totally different section in the write-up and as an "also." But you never know. Maybe they are taking a chunk of the store for the lounge. Or a chunk of the Legends Suite Lounge. But looking at the blueprint for that section of the Stadium, they probably need to put it where something else currently exists, as there is not a lot of room otherwise.
    . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxYanks45 View Post
    I have seats here, and I havent been contacted about reloaction yet. I think what they are doing is turning the handicap seating space into these outdoor clubs. You can also probably say bye-bye to the cafe seating SRO seats that were in these sections.

As far as the Field MVP club if you've ever walked on the field concourse and right behind homeplate theres the black curtain, I think there is where they will add the new club. Its the only logical place to put it
    Perhaps - but check out the blueprint from my previous post. The renderings of the Club look wider than the entire concourse . . . if it is built there it's going to be one tight squeeze in that section of the concourse.

I have Full Season Tickets in INFIELD GRANDSTAND Row 1.

They usually go for face and up on Stubhub.

I have a partner who is backing out this year. Anyone want to go in for 10 or more games? 28 bux per ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    If you're going to the game and it's going to rain, you can always call a rep and have a comp pass left for you at will call.

Yea, lol if you get a rep to call you back..

Is there a link to what's included in 20 Game Plan 1 and Plan 2 games?

Quote Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    Is there a link to what's included in 20 Game Plan 1 and Plan 2 games?
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...g/renewals.jsp

The last thing this Stadium needs is another lounge for people to sit in and not watch the game from their field level seats. How long before they "transform " the Great Hall by adding a disco ball and a DJ and calling it NYY Mix, and charging a $20 cover? Might as well. For reasons unknown to me, apparently fans gather to watch the game on the big screens at the end , because catching the train home is more important then watching the 9th inning from the seats.

Thanks

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by yankees2010 View Post
    The last thing this Stadium needs is another lounge for people to sit in and not watch the game from their field level seats. How long before they "transform " the Great Hall by adding a disco ball and a DJ and calling it NYY Mix, and charging a $20 cover? Might as well. For reasons unknown to me, apparently fans gather to watch the game on the big screens at the end , because catching the train home is more important then watching the 9th inning from the seats.
    You actually stated the reason. I've been in that same situation. The NJ Transit trains on the NE Corridor generally leave at the top of the hour and quarter after. Miss the second train and it's a lovely 45 minutes in Penn Stadium. Add small kids and make it 11pm and it gets worse. Not to mention the log-jamb of even getting on the Subway at the stadium. And the hour train ride home from Penn.

There is a new legacy club now for 41 and 20 game plan holders

NYYF Legend

Take the example of someone with a full season plan from 2000-2002, 15-games from 2003-2008, 12-games from 2009-2012, and now in 2013 & 2014 he decides to be on a 20-game plan.

Question, in 2014 does he have 14 year legacy, 1 year legacy, or something in between?

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Take the example of someone with a full season plan from 2000-2002, 15-games from 2003-2008, 12-games from 2009-2012, and now in 2013 & 2014 he decides to be on a 20-game plan.

Question, in 2014 does he have 14 year legacy, 1 year legacy, or something in between?
    I believe your seniority date is always the same... I dont know what the legacy
    rules are, it looks like you have to apply for it on the website for the 20- 41 game

The 20 game and 41 game legacy is up on the website.. you need to zoom in to read it.. It says new for 2014.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...g/renewals.jsp

How much does this Legacy Club cost?

Quote Originally Posted by RiversideBoys View Post
    I heard they're going to lower some of the sections next year. Almost 98% STH asked for a refund instead of a credit next year. The Yankees are concerned.
    Lucky guess

I'm waiting for the single seat 9 game plan holder Legacy Club Benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Not to mention the log-jamb of even getting on the Subway at the stadium. And the hour train ride home from Penn.
    Enter the subway on the down-low up E 161st St.
    Walk towards the Concourse on the north side of 161 and aim for the "tunnel".

There is never a crowd at that entrance to the IND, and you are conveniently in the back of the train where there are plenty of seats.

Cheers!
    -Doug

NYYF Legend

I'm a partial Field MVP and I got a call from my rep and yes I am indeed Field MVP folks will be shuffled around. Tried to get details on all the renovations, and they are all still in the "planning phases"
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Enter the subway on the down-low up E 161st St.
    Walk towards the Concourse on the north side of 161 and aim for the "tunnel".

There is never a crowd at that entrance to the IND, and you are conveniently in the back of the train where there are plenty of seats.

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Great advice - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxYanks45 View Post
    I'm a partial Field MVP and I got a call from my rep and yes I am indeed Field MVP folks will be shuffled around. Tried to get details on all the renovations, and they are all still in the "planning phases"
    I gather they won't begin construction until after the Winter Classic. But since they are already advertising it for sale, I sure hope most of the planning is done.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Maas_Pasqua_Pags View Post
    How much does this Legacy Club cost?

Amazingly no charge.

Thread Information