+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member
    xl22k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Salem, NY

    Delta Suite Question

    So the Yankees website says the Delta Suite was newly remodeled for the 2012 season and they also say that the tickets include "Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages*" ... has anyone been to a game this year that can shed some light on what kind of "snacks" they offer?

    Also anyone know what they improved when they remodeled it?
    The 162 Game Season Blog: New York Baseball

  2. #2
    Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Peanuts, popcorn, water and soft drinks.

  3. #3

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Peanuts, popcorn, water and soft drinks.

    All items that would cost nickels if you stay home and not spend the hundrends of dollars it cost to attend a game.

  4. #4
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Bronx

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    its re-modeled on the inside, theres a sushi bar, new dessert stand and they have a sliding glass door which they open for most games right under where the YES booth and announcers are so you can walk in and out of the Delta club to your seats. Thats about it, restrooms also look remodeled. Bottled water, coffee/hot chocolate, peanuts and popcorn are all free everything else you pay for. They also added more sit down tables on the inside, personally I think its better than it used to look like, thats the way a remodeling i supposed to be
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

  5. #5
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Peanuts, popcorn, water and soft drinks.
    Something I have noticed is the popcorn in the Delta and Jim Beam suites is WAY less salty than the popcorn in the rest of the stadium. The unlimited refills on water and soda has got to be the reason for that. No need to make you thirsty and want to buy a $7 soda

  6. #6
    Devoted Member
    Tino's Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manhattan

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    I'm sitting in Delta Suite tomorrow for my birthday! My rep was nice enough to upgrade me. Has anyone sat here lately? Any updates on what is included?

  7. #7
    NYYF MVP

    HerbieLee20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Little Too South

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Aside from YankeeJimBeam's & BronxYanks45's items listed above -- gotta warn you about having the best view in the Stadium! You're gonna get spoiled, IMO.
    He'll never get another milestone like that one. So what? His whole career is a milestone. - JL25and3

    121st Street & a On The End Ave.

  8. #8
    Devoted Member
    Tino's Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manhattan

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieLee20 View Post
    Aside from YankeeJimBeam's & BronxYanks45's items listed above -- gotta warn you about having the best view in the Stadium! You're gonna get spoiled, IMO.
    I'm looking forward to it!

  9. #9
    NYYF Legend

    NJ Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Tino's Girl View Post
    I'm looking forward to it!
    Enjoy your Birthday, Maria!!!




  10. #10
    Devoted Member
    Tino's Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manhattan

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Fan View Post
    Enjoy your Birthday, Maria!!!



    Thanks Julie!!!

  11. #11
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Tino's Girl View Post
    I'm sitting in Delta Suite tomorrow for my birthday! My rep was nice enough to upgrade me. Has anyone sat here lately? Any updates on what is included?
    Boy, I never got an upgrade from MY rep for anything


    BTW - why do they have the 3 metal platform extentions in the outside patio area blocked off with orange cones?

  12. #12

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Boy, I never got an upgrade from MY rep for anything


    BTW - why do they have the 3 metal platform extentions in the outside patio area blocked off with orange cones?
    So you don't mistakenly pee on the rich people paying $800 for essentially the same view as you. OR possibly for wheelchair access. OR, if you stand there, it might be blocking view from the press level or something.
    "Bacon, The Candy of Meats"

  13. #13

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Anyone ever go to a concert in the Delta Suite? Does the stage seem far away? Are all the same perks(and i use that term loosely) made available as if it were a game?

  14. #14

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    Anyone ever go to a concert in the Delta Suite? Does the stage seem far away? Are all the same perks(and i use that term loosely) made available as if it were a game?
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm sitting there on Friday night.

  15. #15
    Forum Regular

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mahopac, NY

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    Anyone ever go to a concert in the Delta Suite? Does the stage seem far away? Are all the same perks(and i use that term loosely) made available as if it were a game?
    I saw Metallica from that section a few years back. The stage did seem a bit far away (the front of the stage was midway through the outfield). However, with the big screens they used for that show, and some large speaker towers nearby, the overall experience wasn't bad.

    They had free sodas and (I believe) some snacks, and sold food. With this hot weather, it may also be nice to be able to access the lounge in between acts during the concert.
    Spends my money, drinks my booze, stays out every night
    And I got to thinking, Hey, just a minute, something ain't right

  16. #16

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by scronin View Post
    I saw Metallica from that section a few years back. The stage did seem a bit far away (the front of the stage was midway through the outfield). However, with the big screens they used for that show, and some large speaker towers nearby, the overall experience wasn't bad.

    They had free sodas and (I believe) some snacks, and sold food. With this hot weather, it may also be nice to be able to access the lounge in between acts during the concert.
    Thank you for that info! One more question.....is the view obstructed at all? I notice the seat map has what are probably large light towers and speakers behind the floor seating.

  17. #17
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    Thank you for that info! One more question.....is the view obstructed at all? I notice the seat map has what are probably large light towers and speakers behind the floor seating.
    I sat in Delta for McCartney and the view was not obstructed at all. Great view and the lounge access was really nice.

  18. #18

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I sat in Delta for McCartney and the view was not obstructed at all. Great view and the lounge access was really nice.
    agree with above. sat there for the big 4 show Unless you are on the floor/field then you are far from the stage no matter where you are sitting. might as well sit in comfortable seats with the lounge access .

    Sat there for a football game and it wasn't great. you are in the end zone section and have trouble making out the game at the other end.

    I would imagine the delta suite will be a great seat for the upcoming hockey games

  19. #19
    Member
    KevinO194's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    420A, Row 3

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Quote Originally Posted by tonytarasco View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm sitting there on Friday night.

    I will be there in the delta suite friday as well. I am looking forward to it.

  20. #20

    Re: Delta Suite Question

    Ok so now that i have been to the Delta Suite (last night for the concert) i will say this.....the Yankees got at least one thing right in that stadium! Really well done. For a concert, its far away but like it was stated above, most seats for a concert there are far away. I image its a perfect view for a game. It was well worth it to have the suite access, padded seats(though we didnt sit once the whole night), as well as an escape from the heat.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts