+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: Season Ticket Shipments

Are any of you able to fwd tickets yet on my yankees account? Still have not gotten my tracking for full season they said alot of people have not gotten tickets and let them know if I don't receive any tracking by next Thursday.

A backpack? Really a backpack? That is the best they can come up with? So sad!

Here is how my friends Nationals tickets came packaged. And that is just a partial plan. AND.........the tickets are a credit card kind of looking thing. Not sure if its one card per seat for the whole package or one card per seat per game but still pretty cool. Yankees need to step it up and get with the times.
    Attached Images

Got one of my plans (12 game) but the 9 game hasn't been shipped out yet and nothing turning up in the system. Not concerned as long as they don't charge for printing out tickets this year honestly.

I got notification that my 9 game plan has shipped, but I can't track it my my account number.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    A backpack? Really a backpack? That is the best they can come up with? So sad!

Here is how my friends Nationals tickets came packaged. And that is just a partial plan. AND.........the tickets are a credit card kind of looking thing. Not sure if its one card per seat for the whole package or one card per seat per game but still pretty cool. Yankees need to step it up and get with the times.
    That credit card thing seems kind of weird- what happens if you lose the card? And I actually like collecting my old ticket stubs

Anyone else only get one of theyre plans delivered?

I think the backpack was a nice surprise along with the unlimited use Yankee Stadium Team Store discount card. I'm not one expecting all sorts of extras to come with my tickets. Overall they did a nice job with the ticket printing

Forum Regular

FYI There is another tracking number available now if you were shorted tickets. Track by reference (your account #) on fedex.com
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

NYYF Cy Young

Got my Friday plan tickets- the tickets look really nice. Of course us partial plan holders got snubbed out of the backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Got my Friday plan tickets- the tickets look really nice. Of course us partial plan holders got snubbed out of the backpack.
    Sunbbed? You think people who buy 15 games should get the same perks as people who buy 81?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Named Fred View Post
    Sunbbed? You think people who buy 15 games should get the same perks as people who buy 81?
    Yeah if you pay for 81 games you should get more perks, only makes sense

As for those partials, it seems like a lot of people's Fedex packages are nowhere to be seen and worse their games have disappeared from the online accounts. Sounds like they're having some major barcoding problems because of the ticketsnow exchange. Some people might not get their tickets by the start of the season

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Named Fred View Post
    No of course not, but it would be nice to get some recognition or appreciation for our business...

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by specialedd2213 View Post
    Anyone else only get one of theyre plans delivered?
    Yes- because different type plans are shipped out on different dates. One arrived yesterday and the other one was shipped out today. Ain't no thang.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

I got the second 12 game plan and got my e-mail notification yesterday. Should be here Monday.

No of course not, but it would be nice to get some recognition or appreciation for our business...
    They need to do much better for the partial plan holders. I was one for many years and the only perk I can recall is when we had bad game conditions and The Boss would give us a free ticket to another game.

Last year they advanced light years with full season plan holders. Had a nice run the bases event, player photo day which was great, a press conference down in the YS press room and they gave me two free Delta Suite tix for the soccer last summer. Big change from past years.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

I agree that partial plan holders shouldn't get the same perks as full season holders but shouldn't they get more than those that buy zero season ticket plans?

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

Yes, they should get presale passwords.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69 View Post
    Yes, they should get presale passwords.
    So do people with a 3 game plan at Staten Island lol... Considering full season ticket holders do get so much more with the kids running the bases, meet and greet, the legacy club... throwing a backpack in for someone spending $2k on tickets would have been... nice to show they do appreciate the business.

So do people with a 3 game plan at Staten Island lol... Considering full season ticket holders do get so much more with the kids running the bases, meet and greet, the legacy club... throwing a backpack in for someone spending $2k on tickets would have been... nice to show they do appreciate the business.
    Unless everyone gets something, there will always be a portion of plan holders who feel slighted.

Who should receive more "perks", a 9 game plan holder with 2 seats at 200.00 a piece.
    Or an 81 game, single seat holder at $20.00 a piece.

I for one wish all plan holders were treated better, but that's wishful thinking.
    **** The skeptic of skeptics ****

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Mine was cancelled by the sender....

Shipment cancelled by sender
    FedEx notified to void this shipment

Upon further review, all my tickets have disappeared... I can no longer manage them...

Oh joy!
    New FedEx Tracking Number provided over the weekend. I can thank the cheap folks at FedEx for keeping my package at their holding facility for three days simply because it isn't SCHEDULED to be delivered until tomorrow. Crazy cheap ba$tards.

Tickets are back in my Yankees-Ticket-Manager account. Cannot print-at-home yet....

Cheers!
    -Doug

Got my Friday plan tickets-
    My package, after resting at JFK for three days, was delivered yesterday. Also received a mailing containing my Season Ticket Guide.

Some items of interest:

• Legacy Club Bennies for FST. Interesting if you are one.
    • No apples or oranges. Unless they are sliced, they are considered projectiles.
    • Fees are mentioned, but not provided, for Ticket Forwarding or Print-at-home. This should be a good one.
    • Beer. Beer sales in the bleachers ends after the bottom of the 5th (no pun intended). Beer in other areas will cease as follows: In-seat vendors, 2 hours after first pitch or the 7th inning stretch, whichever comes first; and at stands at the end of the 7th. (I think it was the 8th last year.)

But the most interesting feature of the booklet was the seating and pricing map. It seems the Yankees have already raised prices. The fine print reads that licensees who purchase or renewed a season ticket plan prior to May 6, 2013, receive limited time promotional pricing. And when you look at the seating / pricing map, the prices are higher.

GS / Bleachers = $22
    GS Inf = $30

I am not too smart on other price points, so I don't know what increases there are, if any. Some prices printed in the book don't even match the ones posted on-line.

I can't see the Yankees lowering prices next year, so expect to pay $22 for bleachers / GS and $30 for GS Infield seats next year...

Oh, and Flex Plans are available now. I'll discuss in another thread.

Cheers!
    -Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    [*]Beer. Beer sales in the bleachers ends after the bottom of the 5th (no pun intended). Beer in other areas will cease as follows: In-seat vendors, 2 hours after first pitch or the 7th inning stretch, whichever comes first; and at stands at the end of the 7th. (I think it was the 8th last year.)[/LIST]-Doug
    Nah those are same rules for non-bleacher seats that they've had basically forever.

Once again it is that time of the year again. Any predictions on Season Ticket shipment dates? It is frustrating that the ticket exchange program has been greatly improved but that you cannot actually complete exchange transactions until your original hard tickets are in hand.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftysixthst View Post
    Once again it is that time of the year again. Any predictions on Season Ticket shipment dates? It is frustrating that the ticket exchange program has been greatly improved but that you cannot actually complete exchange transactions until your original hard tickets are in hand.
    How has the ticket exchange program been greatly improved?

My prediction for shipment date is Monday March 24

The 24th is the date that Ticketmaster frees up tickets from presales so probably the 24th or 25th for shipments as well

Thread Information