+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 260
  1. #151

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    Is Tm down? I'm not 403'd, just down.
    It gave me a hard time I ended up buying a couple using my phone and shutting off the wifi

  2. #152
    Devoted Member
    JimmyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Wow that was easy. All kinds of seats available all over the place.

  3. #153
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    I'm betting that this show will be a hard ticket. I'm going to sit on these until July and not bother putting anything up for sale until then.

    I don't expect them to be as hot as 2009, but we'll see what happens

  4. #154

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Was anyone able to get Delta Suites at the partial presale? I couldn't get anything in the $104 price range when I searched.

  5. #155

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Does anyone have a link? Every time the page loads it has the Citicard presale on it

  6. #156
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    Does anyone have a link? Every time the page loads it has the Citicard presale on it

    Yeah - the YU email link goes to the Citicard page

  7. #157

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Same issue, is a new field for the YU supposed to show up?

  8. #158

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    Does anyone have a link? Every time the page loads it has the Citicard presale on it
    I believe page 3 of this thread that Gordon posted last week. Those links work the same again today

  9. #159

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    I believe page 3 of this thread that Gordon posted last week. Those links work the same again today
    Yup that did it. Thanks.

  10. #160

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by bboomer232 View Post
    Yup that did it. Thanks.
    is there a unique password for yankees universe..if there isnt can someone post or send it to me.

  11. #161

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    this is garbage. the yankees.com pre-sale email link directs to the citi card pre-sale

  12. #162
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by deadrabbit79 View Post
    this is garbage. the yankees.com pre-sale email link directs to the citi card pre-sale
    rabbit here's the 2pm link, no password needed:

    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D..._Stadium-na-b2

  13. #163

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Thank you Gordon!

  14. #164

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Just pulled 6 more.

  15. #165

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    Was anyone able to get Delta Suites at the partial presale? I couldn't get anything in the $104 price range when I searched.
    got 221b row 1 and row 7 around 1pm 4tix each

  16. #166

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    There are more tickets on stubhub for Saturday than Friday.

  17. #167

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Was able to get 2 in section 226 row 3 on the aisle. Was hoping for Delta Suite. Seems like there are tix to be had on the Main Level

  18. #168
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    There are more tickets on stubhub for Saturday than Friday.
    No surprise there, presale just happened and the public sale hasn't happened / sold out yet. Prices are going to bottom in the next few days

  19. #169

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    No surprise there, presale just happened and the public sale hasn't happened / sold out yet. Prices are going to bottom in the next few days
    I'm actually keeping a close eye in case I see someone screw up their listing. Yesterday when I checked completed listings for Fridays show I saw a few that sold for $48. Someone must have screwed up big time. I am guessing they mean to price $480 for floor seats and forgot a zero.

  20. #170

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    I'm actually keeping a close eye in case I see someone screw up their listing. Yesterday when I checked completed listings for Fridays show I saw a few that sold for $48. Someone must have screwed up big time. I am guessing they mean to price $480 for floor seats and forgot a zero.

    Unless the seller confirmed the order, the order NEVER happen.

    It is NOT required by the seller to confirm this order since the tickets are not available to be mailed or PDF downloaded.

    They can simply call SH and tell them it was an obvious mistake and SH will contact the buyer and let him/her knows.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

  21. #171
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Not unless they want to kill the travel day to Chicago.
    Yeah there's no way. As it is, the stage crews are going to be busting their asses to take down the set a microsecond after Jay-Z walks off the stage so they can pack and drive overnight to Chicago to reassemble everything to be ready in time. I hope that in the rush they don't rip up the field and trash the place

  22. #172
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    lil'rhody

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    I just got some in 424 row 4. For the Saturday 7/20 show. I have 2 extra and I'm looking to sell them. Anyone interested?
    I might be.

    I don't get it, I thought it was going on sale Monday morning for the 7/20 show, but then a link that Gordon posted above takes me to that show's sale.

  23. #173
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    I might be.

    I don't get it, I thought it was going on sale Monday morning for the 7/20 show, but then a link that Gordon posted above takes me to that show's sale.
    The public sale is on Monday 3/18 10:00 am

    The link I posted above is for Yankees newsletter subscribers and isn't a public link. It's also possible that there's specific inventory to be released on Monday - but yeah anyone can use my link to buy what's left right now

  24. #174
    Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    lil'rhody

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    The public sale is on Monday 3/18 10:00 am

    The link I posted above is for Yankees newsletter subscribers and isn't a public link. It's also possible that there's specific inventory to be released on Monday - but yeah anyone can use my link to buy what's left right now
    Thanks for the clarification. I doubt I'm gonna go as I don't want to spend $400 a seat, nor sit at the top of the 400's behind the plate and there's nothing in between.

  25. #175
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I doubt I'm gonna go as I don't want to spend $400 a seat, nor sit at the top of the 400's behind the plate and there's nothing in between.
    IMO the best value is Terrace front rows 307-311 & 329-332B @ $95 including fees

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts