+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

Just got a tweet from @Yankees PR Dept that states.........

Jay-Z(@S_C_) and @jtimberlake to perform at Yankee Stadium on July 19. On sale date to be announced in the future.

Re: Jay Z and Justin Timberlake @ YS on July 19

I just saw this too. I've never been really tempted to get tickets to these YS concerts before but may reconsider trying for tickets for this if/when we (season ticket holders) get a pre-sale.

Quote Originally Posted by xenadanielle View Post
    I just saw this too. I've never been really tempted to get tickets to these YS concerts before but may reconsider trying for tickets for this if/when we (season ticket holders) get a pre-sale.
    This presale could make my $90 plan worth it.

NYYF Legend

I will pay arm, leg, and unborn children for this one.

Bummer. Was hoping we'd get Springsteen at the stadium this year.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by BBombers85 View Post
    I will pay arm, leg, and unborn children for this one.
    Me too. But Jay Z's set is pretty much always the same. So, I'm basically very excited for a Justin Timberlake concert. Not that theres anything wrong with that...
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

I wonder if there's any chance they will add on to this. I've been waiting to see Justin again for basically the entire time he's been focusing on everything BUT music, so of course, it's on a night I can't go (family wedding out of state the next day). Oh well. May have to head to Philly.

Remember folks. There are always 2 concerts per year. The other will be rock.

Quote Originally Posted by djnova23 View Post
    Stones????

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by djnova23 View Post
    And several acts have also added a second show right after the first shows tickets go on sale, so its something to be mindful of if anyone is considering trying to buy multiples with the objective of flipping for profit. This can torpedo your whole plan if the first show that you stocked up on is a weeknight and then they add a more attractive weekend show.
    Flipper beware, that's all...
    Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

I wonder if they will make prices so high that they are unsellable. Wouldn't shock me.

saw this coming once they announced the fenway show considering citi field is getting EDC. i was really hoping for Pearl Jam since theyre playing wrigley. i guess there is still a chance. im hoping they add a second show, which im assuming they will, so i can go. i cant do the 19th due to work. jay z puts on a fun show and JT i've heard nothing but good things. this will def be a hot ticket
    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/AndrewHarts

Quote Originally Posted by JGriffinJS View Post
    Bummer. Was hoping we'd get Springsteen at the stadium this year.
    Springsteen is in Ireland on July 28, which could end his current tour in Europe. After that, his next announced concert is Sep 15 in Rio. So...it could happen sometime in August???

Here is the official show tour.. http://www.facebook.com/justintimber...9706766?ref=ts

Keep in mind there is room to add a second, and possibly a third (a la BEYONCE) . This ALWAYS help out promoters ensuring a value dilution to those who buy early

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yonik21 View Post
    This ALWAYS help out promoters ensuring a value dilution to those who buy early
    Legendary example of this is the "Last Play at Shea" billy joel at shea stadium. Sold out in minutes to season ticket holders. Then they added a second show, AFTER the one they "promised" (in quotes because there's no legal contract) that they would attend the very last concert there. I was able to get tickets to that one with my citi card for $100 that were being sold for $400 the day before on stubhub. Now THAT's what I call diluting and screwing your fans

Am I the only one that thinks the stadium has awful acoustics for concerts? Unless you are sitting behind home plate (assuming the stage is in front of the mohegan club like it was for Jay/Em), the echo was awful. I was in the outfield terrace and couldnt make out the lyrics i didnt already know.

Quote Originally Posted by yanksfanrwu View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the stadium has awful acoustics for concerts? Unless you are sitting behind home plate (assuming the stage is in front of the mohegan club like it was for Jay/Em), the echo was awful. I was in the outfield terrace and couldnt make out the lyrics i didnt already know.
    Will Timberlake be given # 3 or # 15 to wear by the most historic franchise in all of sports? He can't wear # 4 they are retiring that number in honor of Jay Z

Quote Originally Posted by yanksfanrwu View Post
    I thought both McCartney and Waters were clear as a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by steveatrich View Post
    I thought both McCartney and Waters were clear as a bell.
    I was on the field for McCartney. Sound was perfect. Excellent samples were all over youtube.

NYYF Legend

so when do tickets go on sale? they went out in Philadelphia last week. Citi card holders got first dibs before Phillies fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    so when do tickets go on sale? they went out in Philadelphia last week. Citi card holders got first dibs before Phillies fans.
    I used a family members Citi card to get tickets for the Philly show. Got tickets no problem but they aren't going for much on stubhub.

I have a feeling it will be different at Yankee Stadium. I have tons of friends asking me for tickets but don't want to see them in Philly.

THE LEGENDS OF THE SUMMER STADIUM TOUR - JAY Z And Justin Timberlake - Announce New York On Sale Information:
    Yankee Stadium Show Goes On Sale March 12 at 10:00 AM at LiveNation.com

LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JAY Z and Justin Timberlake's, THE LEGENDS OF THE SUMMER STADIUM TOUR, announces ticketing details for their highly anticipated show at world renown Yankee Stadium on July 19th. Tickets go on sale to the public on Tuesday, March 12th at 10:00 AM. Ticket and tour information for all dates is available at LiveNation.com.

Beginning today, fans can RSVP to the Facebook presale by clicking here or visiting http://on.fb.me/13p2NSi for access to presale tickets for the July 19th show. Presale ticket access will be available on Monday, March 11th at 10 AM.

Live Nation mobile app users will have access to presale tickets on March 11th at 10 AM. Mobile users can text "LNAPP" to 404040 to download the Live Nation mobile app. (Available for iOS and Android.)

CitiŪ cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Thursday, March 7th at 10 AM local time through Citi's Private PassŪ Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

All presales end at 5 PM local time on Monday, March 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bxboy View Post
    THE LEGENDS OF THE SUMMER STADIUM TOUR - JAY Z And Justin Timberlake - Announce New York On Sale Information:
    Yankee Stadium Show Goes On Sale March 12 at 10:00 AM at LiveNation.com

LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JAY Z and Justin Timberlake's, THE LEGENDS OF THE SUMMER STADIUM TOUR, announces ticketing details for their highly anticipated show at world renown Yankee Stadium on July 19th. Tickets go on sale to the public on Tuesday, March 12th at 10:00 AM. Ticket and tour information for all dates is available at LiveNation.com.

Beginning today, fans can RSVP to the Facebook presale by clicking here or visiting http://on.fb.me/13p2NSi for access to presale tickets for the July 19th show. Presale ticket access will be available on Monday, March 11th at 10 AM.

Live Nation mobile app users will have access to presale tickets on March 11th at 10 AM. Mobile users can text "LNAPP" to 404040 to download the Live Nation mobile app. (Available for iOS and Android.)

CitiŪ cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Thursday, March 7th at 10 AM local time through Citi's Private PassŪ Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

All presales end at 5 PM local time on Monday, March 11th.

Is there a presale for Yankees plan holders?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Court View Post
    Is there a presale for Yankees plan holders?
    yeah, Friday

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...legendsots.jsp

OK... That being said, what does everyone think is the best section for resale?

Presale is Friday at noon for me (partial).

Thread Information