+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1

    Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Did anyone else get an email for next Tuesdays presale? I have a partial plan so a noon pre-sale time. I'm assuming everyone else with a partial is at the same time?

    The weird thing was it said a 19 ticket limit but doesn't mention a lower limit for premium games. Does this mean we can buy 19 tickets for Opening Day?

    The only games I see with re-sale value are Opening Day and maybe the Giants series in September. The Dodger series if you plan on using the tickets might be better to buy in the pre-sale as well.

  2. #2
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    What games are worth actually getting in the presale? Only definites are Opening Day and Old Timers Day.

    With Yankees/Mets being midweek, should we spend full price on? The final game could also be Mariano's last so may be worth buying in advance, but on Stubhub or on TM?

  3. #3

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    What games are worth actually getting in the presale? Only definites are Opening Day and Old Timers Day.

    With Yankees/Mets being midweek, should we spend full price on? The final game could also be Mariano's last so may be worth buying in advance, but on Stubhub or on TM?
    Old Timers Day can usually even be had for below face these days. I stopped going after 2008 the last year in the old place.

  4. #4
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Looks like Full STH presale is Monday Feb 25th, followed by 3 presales over the course of Tuesday. No mention of a Wednesday presale for Mastercard. General public sale is March 5th.

    Yankees presale dates.JPG

  5. #5
    Forum Regular

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairfield, CT

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Looks like Full STH presale is Monday Feb 25th, followed by 3 presales over the course of Tuesday. No mention of a Wednesday presale for Mastercard. General public sale is March 5th.

    Attachment 21493
    Mastercard Presale
    http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t..._priceless.jsp

  6. #6
    Member
    KevinO194's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    420A, Row 3

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    I am a full STH in the grandstand and my time for presale is Tuestday at 10:00AM

  7. #7
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    I am a full STH in the grandstand and my time for presale is Tuestday at 10:00AM
    More than likely that Monday sale is for premium ticket holders

  8. #8
    NYYF Legend

    4bronxbombers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    Old Timers Day can usually even be had for below face these days. I stopped going after 2008 the last year in the old place.
    I couldn't believe how easy it was to get OTD tickets last year. That was a hint of things to come IMO.

  9. #9

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    Old Timers Day can usually even be had for below face these days. I stopped going after 2008 the last year in the old place.
    Sad to say OTD is a shell of what it once was, there is no one left from the real dynasty days

  10. #10

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by yankees2010 View Post
    Sad to say OTD is a shell of what it once was, there is no one left from the real dynasty days
    It's ashame. I took my dad to it in 2008. I knew he would enjoy it. After the strike in 1994 he preferred minor league baseball so he doesn't go too often. We looked at who would be there two years ago and it just isn't the same.

    Who wants to see Homer Bush or Shane Spencer?

  11. #11
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    It's ashame. I took my dad to it in 2008. I knew he would enjoy it. After the strike in 1994 he preferred minor league baseball so he doesn't go too often. We looked at who would be there two years ago and it just isn't the same.

    Who wants to see Homer Bush or Shane Spencer?
    Have they announced when Old Timers day is yet? Nevermind - I see it - june 23

  12. #12
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by tonytarasco View Post
    Not sure how the MC event qualifies as a presale since most people have a MC - even the Yankees site says " . . to the general public . . ":


    GPtix.JPGMCtix.JPG

  13. #13
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Bronx

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    just picked up tix for the Dodgers and Mets, as usual with limited availability. All premium games seem to have limited availability (Dodgers, Giants, Mets, Opening Day etc...)

    Interactive map and it was as simple as pie
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

  14. #14
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by BronxYanks45 View Post
    just picked up tix for the Dodgers and Mets, as usual with limited availability. All premium games seem to have limited availability (Dodgers, Giants, Mets, Opening Day etc...)

    Interactive map and it was as simple as pie
    Gather you have Premium tickets. What is the URL of the yankees.com page to get to the TM pages that actually work? The "standard" pages on TM.com don't work yet.

  15. #15
    NYYF Legend


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Bronx
    The real reason why the Yankees keep winning is cause the other team can't stop staring at the damn pinstripes

  16. #16
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    group two is full season, group three are the plebians with partial plans

  17. #17

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Anyone interested in selling a presale code (or a game or two with the presale code thrown in) please email me at brian.abrahamsen@uconn.edu.

  18. #18
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesBWA View Post
    Anyone interested in selling a presale code (or a game or two with the presale code thrown in) please email me at brian.abrahamsen@uconn.edu.
    The problem with anyone selling a presale code is the Yankees reissue that code for future presales, like the postseason, concerts and the same for next year. So once someone has purchased a presale code they could use it over and over . . . .

  19. #19

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    I've bought, sold, and traded tickets on here before, and just in general I think there's a certain amount of trust. Not to mention the fact that I gave my official university email. That being said, I'm sure I could work something out with someone who really wanted to sell the entire package.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    The problem with anyone selling a presale code is the Yankees reissue that code for future presales, like the postseason, concerts and the same for next year. So once someone has purchased a presale code they could use it over and over . . . .

  20. #20

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Presale exercise was a total waste of time - other than find a few ~$300 seats - futile. With the Saturday plan, the only other game that was if interest to me was opening day or the dodgers. Not real worried about getting the dodger tickets so I spent my entire effort on opening day. Quite simply, they have not released very many tickets for this game. Decided not buy any tickets and see what happens as we get closer to the possibly very cold and wet opening day. ;>)
    [IMG]http://forums.nyyfans.com/customprofilepics/profilepic19182_1.gif[/IMG] Joe, Mick & Ted

  21. #21

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by mm1956 View Post
    Presale exercise was a total waste of time - other than find a few ~$300 seats - futile. With the Saturday plan, the only other game that was if interest to me was opening day or the dodgers. Not real worried about getting the dodger tickets so I spent my entire effort on opening day. Quite simply, they have not released very many tickets for this game. Decided not buy any tickets and see what happens as we get closer to the possibly very cold and wet opening day. ;>)
    So its the same as all the other presales in years past.

  22. #22
    NYYF Cy Young

    Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    New Jersey

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by mm1956 View Post
    Presale exercise was a total waste of time - other than find a few ~$300 seats - futile. With the Saturday plan, the only other game that was if interest to me was opening day or the dodgers. Not real worried about getting the dodger tickets so I spent my entire effort on opening day. Quite simply, they have not released very many tickets for this game. Decided not buy any tickets and see what happens as we get closer to the possibly very cold and wet opening day. ;>)
    They released a ton of seats, including bleachers and grandstand, just before 2pm.

  23. #23
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    They released a ton of seats, including bleachers and grandstand, just before 2pm.
    if anyone has opening day Main 234, row 11 or lower I can offer a ticket trade to the same game or offer cash

  24. #24
    NYYF Cy Young


    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Westchester

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    I have a 3 game Staten Island Yankee plan which gives me a presale at 2pm (one of the better perks of getting the 3 game deal).... and the passcode I was given doesn't work.

    Me personally, I was able to get seats with my NY Yankees partial plan password, but if I didn't I'd be furious right now. I wonder if this happened to others as well?


    EDIT: was just given a new password, and the seat selection for my pre-sale with a plan that costs me $45 a ticket total is the same as the plan that costs me $1,200 a ticket total.

  25. #25

    Re: Yankees Pre-Sale Tuesday February 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    EDIT: was just given a new password, and the seat selection for my pre-sale with a plan that costs me $45 a ticket total is the same as the plan that costs me $1,200 a ticket total.
    I might have to switch to this plan from my $90 9 game plan.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts