View Poll Results: What are your intentions for the Yankees 2013 season?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adding an Extra Ticket Plan(s)

3 3.75%
  • Not Changing My Ticket Plan(s)

32 40.00%
  • Dropping one or more but keeping something

6 7.50%
  • Downgrading to (a) Smaller Ticket Plan(s)

7 8.75%
  • Dropping all my Ticket Plans, Hello Stubhub!

32 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: Are you Renewing for 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    So I tried making a new thread about this but I am still a newbie so I can't. But does anyone know when they normally ship out tickets for full season ticket holders?
    This is the Yankees - just look up the date of the home opener, subtract 1 day, and assume that's when they'll be delivered

They ship them as late as humanly possible to try to (IMO) bust any stubhub or one-off sales you may have

Devoted Member

no good upgrades available in 20/41/full season in grandstand unless you want upper rows on the wings
    no bleachers in those sections
    I find it hard to believe-but thats the story

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    no good upgrades available in 20/41/full season in grandstand unless you want upper rows on the wings
    I just did some poking around. When I gave up my Saturday plan in 429 row 4 seats, my rep told me that he was going to call other people and they would be snatched up within 30 minutes.
    If anyone wants them, they are still available. I'm pretty surprised at how little is available in the lower rows of the 400s for most plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bxboy View Post
    I just took a look at the relocation availability. I have a 9 game plan so I was able to see it all.

Full Season: Nothing in 414, 426, 313, 322, 323, 214B, 226, 107, 132.

41 game: Nothing in 414, 426

41 game: plenty of availability in sections 415-425. Previously you had to buy a full season for these.

I am pleased to report I did not make a change to my 9 game, 1 seat plan in the bleachers!
    Did you happen to notice any pairs for the 9 game available in Terrace Outfield 312-305 on the right field side?

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Did you happen to notice any pairs for the 9 game available in Terrace Outfield 312-305 on the right field side?
    312 row 5 seats 15,16
    310 row 2 seats 14,15

NYYF Legend

You'll know the real story when you see what locations you can get in the individual ticketmaster onsales. Expect to see lots of mysteriously available good locations

NYYF Cy Young

So this 3D relocation system is still a bit buggy.

I had seats in 211 Row 3 seats 6 and 7... in the 3d relocator, I found that seat 5 was available, so I went to try to shift one seat over to 5 and 6 so I am a bit closer to the aisle.

Unfortunately the 3D viewer wouldn't allow me to relocate just one seat while keeping the other one where it was but I was able to call up my rep and get it switched over. Now the relocate me only shows seat 6 in my account but not 5 OR 7. Just to be safe, I confirmed with two reps that my seats were shifted over successfully.

Can I watch games from the 3D viewer during the season?
    27 World Championships
    40 AL Pennants
    Liberated France Twice

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Not without these special glasses, which I'm sure they'd be willing to SELL to you....

Jimmy G. (Seniority 03/28/1994)
    1994-2008: Main Res MVP Sec. 14, Row G
    2009: Section 330, Row 6
    2010: Section 233A, Row 20
    2011: Section 229, Row 16 *All Sunday Plans*
    2012: No longer STH, liberated!

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    It will be sold on the new Yankees Ticket Exchange with a price floor of only $150!

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post
    Not without these special glasses, which I'm sure they'd be willing to SELL to you....

Wow. Stylish and practical.

Put me down for two.
    27 World Championships
    40 AL Pennants
    Liberated France Twice

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    So this 3D relocation system is still a bit buggy.

I had seats in 211 Row 3 seats 6 and 7... in the 3d relocator, I found that seat 5 was available, so I went to try to shift one seat over to 5 and 6 so I am a bit closer to the aisle.

Unfortunately the 3D viewer wouldn't allow me to relocate just one seat while keeping the other one where it was but I was able to call up my rep and get it switched over. Now the relocate me only shows seat 6 in my account but not 5 OR 7. Just to be safe, I confirmed with two reps that my seats were shifted over successfully.
    If he did it, you're lucky. I know a few people with three seats that were not allowed to break up a four pack.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    If he did it, you're lucky. I know a few people with three seats that were not allowed to break up a four pack.
    I was already in a strange situation apparently- 2 seats in a 3 seat set. I just moved from the 2 closer to the middle to the 2 closer to the aisle.

That's what I see too. I'm disappointed that I can't find anything better in my section but I'm happy with my seats so I can't really complain.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayJG View Post

With those glasses I see a payroll under $189 and a World Series Trophy in 2014

Devoted Member

I checked out the online seat relocation yesterday. Very user-friendly, relatively fast, good graphics; I liked it. On the other hand, I was happy that I attended the in-person event, because I didn't find anything online that was as good as what I got for new seats in person.

If you are a Grandstand person, there are LOTS of seats available up there in all plans. And honestly, what's the difference between Grandstand row 4 and Grandstand row 10? Not much, and you might even have a better angle from the higher row. (Yeah, I know, for all the amateur ticket brokers, lower row numbers appear more marketable when listed for resale.)

There are some really good locations available for 20-game plans in the Main level.

I used the online seat relocation tool yesterday and actually moved both my plans. I was able to go from Row 16 to Row 9 in 236 in 12 Game #1 (same seat numbers) and for my 9 game plan I moved from 432B row 1 to 428 Row 11. For the 9 game plan I wanted to get under the cover given all the day games.

I'd wanted to go in person but the weather was bad enough to keep me away when I had my appointment, I wasn't expecting to move my seats when I opened up the TM thing. It was pretty pleasant though the app chugs just a little bit.

Staying put with my very conservative 9 game plan in 312. Wasn't anything better open today in my section on the relocation deal but I took the liberty to open up FS Tickets and there are A LOT available.
    Crazy to see how the evolution of ticket availability has changed. First we had the housing bubble, then the banking crisis. We are starting to see the sports ticket bubble.

the stadium is going to be a lot more empty than we've seen in the past few seasons..mark my words

The surprising part for me was a few weeks ago I was told 12 game plan #1 in the bleachers was sold out and was in high demand. Offered me grandstand seats or bleachers for 12 game plan #2. Instead I stuck with my 9 game plan.

I went online yesterday and there were a decent number of bleacher seats for 12 game plan #1. My cousin and I both checked stubhub and the price of the Dodgers game doesn't make up for the rest of the games in that plan and I'm sure we can get Opening Day in the presale.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dadrumma View Post
    the stadium is going to be a lot more empty than we've seen in the past few seasons..mark my words
    ... and what's wrong with that?

I moved again! 41 game grandstand infield, relocated from the middle of row 11 to row 2, aisle seats.

My last day for a move was Sunday and I had fun scouring the online relocation multiple times a day for a chance at a gem. Nothing desirable was available for 4 days so I took a last crack this morning and couldn't pass on these.

A big factor for me, as others have mentioned, is the ability to get more value on lower row and aisle for resale.

As for the plexiglass issue on the lower rows, I couldn't remember how big a deal it was for the second row.
    **** The skeptic of skeptics ****

Quote Originally Posted by M.C. Ricky D View Post
    I moved again! 41 game grandstand infield, relocated from the middle of row 11 to row 2, aisle seats.

As for the plexiglass issue on the lower rows, I couldn't remember how big a deal it was for the second row.
    I had a 20-game plan in row 2 of 417 two seasons ago. The plexiglass itself wasn't much of an issue from the seat. The problem was the people in the first row endlessly shifting around to get a clear view. Some would lean forward and hang their elbows over the plexiglass, pretty much blocking the view for those in the second row. I was much happier in row 5 of 422 last season. Then again, I generally go to all the games, so resale isn't a factor.

Devoted Member

"The Heroes Remembered Legends Born" slogan has been updated to "A Timeless Legacy"

I like the Diamonds on the left and right of A Timeless Legacy

Looks like new graphics being rolled on on Yankees.com too

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by MumonA View Post
    I had a 20-game plan in row 2 of 417 two seasons ago. The plexiglass itself wasn't much of an issue from the seat. The problem was the people in the first row endlessly shifting around to get a clear view. Some would lean forward and hang their elbows over the plexiglass, pretty much blocking the view for those in the second row. I was much happier in row 5 of 422 last season. Then again, I generally go to all the games, so resale isn't a factor.
    How about the metal framing of the plexiglass?

Thread Information