View Poll Results: What are your intentions for the Yankees 2013 season?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adding an Extra Ticket Plan(s)

3 3.75%
  • Not Changing My Ticket Plan(s)

32 40.00%
  • Dropping one or more but keeping something

6 7.50%
  • Downgrading to (a) Smaller Ticket Plan(s)

7 8.75%
  • Dropping all my Ticket Plans, Hello Stubhub!

32 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Devoted Member

Re: Are you Renewing for 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    Why are there no seats available in 132 and 107? Group sales only? Obstructed?
    Both are true. I know that they hold the 07's - 107, 207, 407A and B - for group sales. That's where you find all the camp kids with matching T-shirts in the summer. Also they are technically considered obstructed because of the foul poles.

Quote Originally Posted by M.C. Ricky D View Post
    I don't have that option yet. A couple of questions, if I may: Did you receive any email notifications letting you know?
    Also, is your invoice paid in full or are you still on the 4 pay plan?

I had a feeling that the select a seat online would only be available to those fully paid.
    That would mean no online select a seat for me until March

Any insight is appreciated
    I did recieve an email a few days before saying that I wouold be able to use it. I am on an 8 payment plan. So I have not paid in full yet but they have my credit card and are charging me on the first of every month.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    I did recieve an email a few days before saying that I wouold be able to use it. I am on an 8 payment plan. So I have not paid in full yet but they have my credit card and are charging me on the first of every month.
    Spoke with my rep, he says that the online select a seat was extended to FULL season ticket holders awhile back with partial season ticket holders to follow soon.
    That would be regardless if on a payment plan or fully paid invoice.
    Thanks Kevin for feedback.
    **** The skeptic of skeptics ****

I just received my online appointment to relocate my seats. The interesting part of all this is that you can only relocate your seats once. I don't understand why they did this. It's the stupidest move ever. Moving multiple times has no cost associated with it, why restrict it?

In any event, do you think it's better do it ASAP or towards the end?

Please be advised that you may only select one season ticket plan type to relocate at a time.

This tool will allow you to access available seating anytime during your scheduled appointment so you can continue to search and relocate your season ticket plan location(s) for the upcoming season. Please note that your online seat relocation opportunity will end on Sunday, Feb. 17 at 10 p.m. or at the time at which a new season ticket plan location is confirmed. You may only relocate your season ticket plan location(s) once during the online seat relocation experience.

By confirming your new season ticket plan location(s), you authorize the Yankees to release your previous season ticket plan location(s) from your account pending final confirmation and approval by the Yankees in its sole and absolute discretion.

We encourage you to take a few moments to read through the instruction manual below so you can familiarize yourself with this new process.

2013 SEAT RELOCATION PROCESS INSTRUCTION MANUAL

If you have any questions about this interactive tool, or do not have access to your My Yankees Account Manager, please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Yankees representative directly, or call (212) YANKEES.

Sincerely,

The New York Yankees

NYYF Legend

yeah I saw that fine print too "You may only relocate your season ticket plan location(s) once during the online seat relocation experience.". There's really no reason for them to do that, they don't have to print tickets or issue invoices until the cutoff date

NYYF Legend

07/2004 seniority got my appointment for 2/12 11 AM

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    . . .

By confirming your new season ticket plan location(s), you authorize the Yankees to release your previous season ticket plan location(s) from your account pending final confirmation and approval by the Yankees in its sole and absolute discretion.
    . .
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    yeah I saw that fine print too "You may only relocate your season ticket plan location(s) once during the online seat relocation experience.". There's really no reason for them to do that, they don't have to print tickets or issue invoices until the cutoff date
    . . . unless the Yankees have introduced a very manual and labor intensive step into the process. Doesn't sound like the relo is instantaneous.

NYYF Legend

sounds like they're paranoid. Rangers/Knicks had no issues with this

Dolan should buy the team. That would fix everything.
    27 World Championships
    40 AL Pennants
    Liberated France Twice

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    Dolan should buy the team. That would fix everything.
    Yes, all Yankee fans to get complementary individual life skills seminars from Isiah Thomas

NYYF Cy Young

It actually makes sense- this is the first year using the online system, so this year is kind of a public beta test of the system. That is why it is occurring after the the stadium relocation. Then afterwards they want to manually check the results to make sure everything is valid and no bugs were found- no one was able to take two seats in a 3 seat set, someone in a 9 game plan didn't end up with Delta Suite tickets, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if next year it is rolled out without requiring human eyes double checking everything.

NYYF Cy Young

There still is a point to in person relocation - you get to check out the actual view and possible obstructions from particular seats.

Quote Originally Posted by BBombers85 View Post
    07/2004 seniority got my appointment for 2/12 11 AM
    I didn't even RSVP, and got an appointment for Wednesday afternoon...

Did anyone else NOT RSVP and still get an appointment?

Cheers!
    -Doug

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    I didn't even RSVP, and got an appointment for Wednesday afternoon...

Did anyone else NOT RSVP and still get an appointment?
    Yes, same situation for me.

And I just relocated when I went to the stadium two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I just relocated when I went to the stadium two weeks ago.
    Me too... but if I can still move up a couple of rows at the same price with my online appt on Thursday, I will go for it.

Check this out...
    Attached Images

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Check this out...
    That is a marketing philosophy that I have not seen before. I am not sure how successful it will be especially with college when several players might graduate and the team won't be as good next season.

Anyone find anything good with the online relocation? My appointment is later today.

Let me know how the online relocation works out for everyone. I'll be curious to hear.
    I'm unsure if it's even worth it for me to check out, as I just upgraded a few weeks ago at SAS.

I just took a look at the relocation availability. I have a 9 game plan so I was able to see it all.

Full Season: Nothing in 414, 426, 313, 322, 323, 214B, 226, 107, 132.

41 game: Nothing in 414, 426

41 game: plenty of availability in sections 415-425. Previously you had to buy a full season for these.

I am pleased to report I did not make a change to my 9 game, 1 seat plan in the bleachers!

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by Bxboy View Post
    I just took a look at the relocation availability. I have a 9 game plan so I was able to see it all.

Full Season: Nothing in 414, 426, 313, 322, 323, 214B, 226, 107, 132.

41 game: Nothing in 414, 426

41 game: plenty of availability in sections 415-425. Previously you had to buy a full season for these.

I am pleased to report I did not make a change to my 9 game, 1 seat plan in the bleachers!
    Can you tell us what's the best infield GS for the Sat plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Can you tell us what's the best infield GS for the Sat plan?
    All infield GS sections available for Saturday with only a handful in 420b-c. 13 seats in 420A. 300+ seats available in infield GS in total.

Just Looked At Relocation Options For My 20 Game Plan 1 in 315....here's a look at other 20 Game Plan 1 and 41 Game options. 41 Games on the left and 20 Games on the right [Green sections are available]. I stayed put and didn't look at what rows are available in each section.
    41 Games.jpg20 Game Plan 1.jpg

So I tried making a new thread about this but I am still a newbie so I can't. But does anyone know when they normally ship out tickets for full season ticket holders?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    So I tried making a new thread about this but I am still a newbie so I can't. But does anyone know when they normally ship out tickets for full season ticket holders?
    Mid/late March

Thread Information