+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Yankees Photo Day for Full Season Tickets Holders

I just got an email from the Yankees regarding a Photo Day opportunity on Aug 5, does anyone know exactly what this is as it doesnt really say on the email?

Re: Yankees Photo Day for Full Season Tickets Holders

Quote Originally Posted by huskies009 View Post
    I just got an email from the Yankees regarding a Photo Day opportunity on Aug 5, does anyone know exactly what this is as it doesnt really say on the email?
    an opportunity before the game to have some pictures with players and or coaches not specific which ones..When was the due date to respond?..

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    an opportunity before the game to have some pictures with players and or coaches not specific which ones..When was the due date to respond?..
    I wonder if they'll offer this to partials like they eventually did with the Run the Bases.

nothing for me as a partial yet. i was promised by my rep that there would be some special events for us. not surprised if it's a lie. kiss my business goodbye.
    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/AndrewHarts

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by dadrumma View Post
    nothing for me as a partial yet. i was promised by my rep that there would be some special events for us. not surprised if it's a lie. kiss my business goodbye.
    Nothing here either . . .

YANKEES PHOTO DAY
    PRESENTED BY CANON
    SUNDAY, AUG. 5

Because you are a valued Full Season Ticket Licensee, we would like to offer you the exclusive opportunity to participate in a unique Yankee Stadium experience.

Photo Day, presented by Canon, will take place prior to the Yankees home game on Sunday, Aug. 5 (weather permitting). Join fellow Yankees fans on the Yankee Stadium field to take photos of Yankees' players and coaches.

This offer is only available to select New York Yankees Full Season Ticket Licensees and is non-transferable.

You may register for up to two participants by completing the below form. You must register your participants by July 16, 2012.

Due to limited availability, requests will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be contacted with more information after your registration has been confirmed.

There is no cost to participate in Photo Day. However, participants must have game tickets for Aug. 5 in order to participate in this exclusive opportunity.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Forum Regular

There is no cost to participate in Photo Day. However, participants must have game tickets for Aug. 5 in order to participate in this exclusive opportunity.[/QUOTE]

wouldn't one would assume if it's an exclusive event for Full Season Ticket Holders that they'd have a ticket for the game?

so sounds like you're taking photos of the players, not taking photos with the players. wooohooo..what a perk
    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/AndrewHarts

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

They're grasping at straws.

NYYF Legend

so sounds like you're taking photos of the players, not taking photos with the players. wooohooo..what a perk

But you get to go on the field.

I still remember the last game of the old stadium - where you can walked and take pictures with the players.

Those were good old days.

This is not as bad and since it is FREE it is even better. They SOLD similar "experiences" for $500-$2500 .. with a couple differences - signed baseball and picture with a player.

Hey, if it is FREE, it is all good in my book. I just hope I remember to fill out the request before the deadline.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBombers92 View Post
    There is no cost to participate in Photo Day. However, participants must have game tickets for Aug. 5 in order to participate in this exclusive opportunity.
    wouldn't one would assume if it's an exclusive event for Full Season Ticket Holders that they'd have a ticket for the game?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you have already arranged for some one else to use them?
    I would guess that the number of full season ticket holders that actually attend every game would be less than 100.

I too was promised special events.
    Have they noticed that the season is more than 1/2 over?

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sjanowsky View Post
    wouldn't one would assume if it's an exclusive event for Full Season Ticket Holders that they'd have a ticket for the game?
    Perhaps you have already arranged for some one else to use them?
    I would guess that the number of full season ticket holders that actually attend every game would be less than 100.[/QUOTE]

true

anyone get any confirmation back from this?

Quote Originally Posted by LTRAIN View Post
    anyone get any confirmation back from this?
    Nothing yet.

They should do a photo op with everyone who is on the DL.

Make them earn thier pay LOL

Alex Rodriguez, Andy Pettitte, Mariano Rivera, Brett Gardner,

That would be a nice group photo.

whoa, they are letting the peons touch the grass? this is groundbreaking, surprised I didn't get a CNN news alert.

Forum Regular

You probably won't be able to touch the grass. They will probably have the dirt warning track in front of the dugout roped off and you can only stay on the dirt. They can have soccer games and concerts on the field, but don't let a few fans walk on it.

Letter came in the mail today confirming event. and with passes for field entry . Gates open at 945...

NYYF Legend

Letter came in the mail today confirming event. and with passes for field entry . Gates open at 945...
    I hope you're able to have your photo taken with the players rather than taking one of them yourself. It seems like that's what most fans would want because you can buy of picture of them on the Yankee site and a lot of other places. Either way, enjoy.
    September 28, 2008 - the day the HOF got a wake-up Moose call.

Do they look the same as PRESS/CREDENTIAL pass? Or are they just some piece of paper with your name laser printed on it?

(Still waiting for my envelope)

Got the envelope - a little disappointed. Would have like it better if they would have personalized the passes. The barcode is a nice touch. Since it is NOT personalized, what stop STH from selling these or giving them away?

I hope Stubhub can validate the barcode and the sale can be completed. hahahahaha

Anybody know how many full season ticket holders there are?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 35Knucklecurve View Post
    I hope you're able to have your photo taken with the players rather than taking one of them yourself. It seems like that's what most fans would want because you can buy of picture of them on the Yankee site and a lot of other places. Either way, enjoy.
    Can take pictures of the players, not with them. Fans alowed on the outfield warning track. Selected players will be standing in the outfield.

Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    Can take pictures of the players, not with them. Fans alowed on the outfield warning track. Selected players will be standing in the outfield.

I dont see the warnings for baseballs during batting practice - since I am going to be on the outfield, does it means I can shag fly balls?

This remind me of one of those "paying" experiences for other MLB teams - but the Yankees are smart enough to do it for "free" for Full season ticket holder. And if I can recalled, it is NOT cheap - $500-$900 per person or something like that.

Thread Information