+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Cy Young

scorebig- field mvp row?

Has anyone gotten field mvp tickets on scorebig.com? What row were the seats in?

I am looking at getting tickets for my birthday weekend (Sept 22 or 23 vs Oakland), and I'm planning on making an offer on there, but my top offer will be affected by whether I will probably end up in row 26 or row 12.

Thanks!

Re: scorebig- field mvp row?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Has anyone gotten field mvp tickets on scorebig.com? What row were the seats in?

I am looking at getting tickets for my birthday weekend (Sept 22 or 23 vs Oakland), and I'm planning on making an offer on there, but my top offer will be affected by whether I will probably end up in row 26 or row 12.

Thanks!
    A friend of mine tried out scorebig - he got a good deal for field MVP seats (pricewise) but when I asked for the section and row - I told him, you get what you paid for.

Section 116 - row 28.

Told him, he could have STAND on field level with $5 ticket and watch from behind row 30!

I still dont dont know how people would buy and pay for tickets that they dont know exact location! Is this even legal?
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    A friend of mine tried out scorebig - he got a good deal for field MVP seats (pricewise) but when I asked for the section and row - I told him, you get what you paid for.

Section 116 - row 28.

Told him, he could have STAND on field level with $5 ticket and watch from behind row 30!

I still dont dont know how people would buy and pay for tickets that they dont know exact location! Is this even legal?
    That's kind of what I figured... thanks! Right now on stubhub the cheapest seat is $190 before fees for row 24, so I can bid $120 or so and still have it be a decent deal... i'll wait to see if prices drop for now, though. I'd love for Delta Suite to go under $200 or Legends for $300 :-)

That's kind of what I figured... thanks! Right now on stubhub the cheapest seat is $190 before fees for row 24, so I can bid $120 or so and still have it be a decent deal... i'll wait to see if prices drop for now, though. I'd love for Delta Suite to go under $200 or Legends for $300 :-)

Scorebig borrowed the OLD Stubhub's idea - back then, you can sell on SH without given exact row and seats number. As long as the actual tickets locations are BETTER than the actual tickets sold - it is consider as an upgrade.

If I was a seller of row 25 or greater, I would use scorebig. On the other hand, if I have row 1 or row 10 or less, there is NO way I am using scorebig.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

NYYF Legend

Thanks!
    Dude what are you doing? You should totally wait until 1 or 2 days before and then buy really good seats for less than $100 on stubhub. Or if you're not comfortable with that, sign up for Yankees universe at $295 and you'll get two field MVP free to any non premium game. So basically $148 per ticket (you pick what row from tickermaster), and all the substantial gear they give you is free and clear. Even better, the Yankees usually discount the membership by $100 by the end of July

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Dude what are you doing? You should totally wait until 1 or 2 days before and then buy really good seats for less than $100 on stubhub. Or if you're not comfortable with that, sign up for Yankees universe at $295 and you'll get two field MVP free to any non premium game. So basically $148 per ticket (you pick what row from tickermaster), and all the substantial gear they give you is free and clear. Even better, the Yankees usually discount the membership by $100 by the end of July
    I have $40 gift certificates for scorebig from amazon local and google offers... figured if I could get scorebig tixx for 120 each, that works out to $100 a ticket... I usually buy a day or two in advance, but for the bday we're going to make reservations to nyy steak or some nice restaurant before or after the game, so would to have things planned a little earlier. I won't do it if it's last row, though.

You are right with Yankees Universe... I'd like to see if Legends or Delta Suite tixx price drop, but if they don't I'll probably end up doing that.

Thread Information