View Poll Results: What Pitcher With Enough Innings To Qualify Will Lead The Yankees In ERA?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pettitte (currently 2.77)

4 23.53%
  • Sabathia (currently (3.55)

11 64.71%
  • Kuroda (currently 3.57)

1 5.88%
  • Nova (currently 4.32)

1 5.88%
  • Hughes (currently 4.94)

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
    NYYF Triple Crown

What Pitcher With Enough Innings To Qualify Will Lead The Yankees In ERA?

If Pettitte pitches every five games at a rate of 6 innings per start he will finish with 162 2/3 innings. Considering he is averaging almost 7 innings per start, if he remains healthy he has a good chance at finishing with enough innings to qualify.

NYYF Legend

Re: What Pitcher With Enough Innings To Qualify Will Lead The Yankees In ERA?

Quote Originally Posted by EvanJ View Post
    If Pettitte pitches every five games at a rate of 6 innings per start he will finish with 162 2/3 innings. Considering he is averaging almost 7 innings per start, if he remains healthy he has a good chance at finishing with enough innings to qualify.
    I really could care less. We have a good staff and all that matters to me is that we win the AL East crown and the AL championship and let the WS take care of itself. Individual numbers are not important to me except that I hope Pettitte gets a lot of wins this year and the next two years to make a great case for HOF

Andy
    Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Thread Information