+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 798 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

Happy birthday to Vicki's youngest. Does this one root for the correct team?
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by West Texas View Post
    Hey, Karen. I took the kids bowling a few weekends ago and had to cheat so that a five and four year old wouldn't beat me.
    After the victories, I did the Jeter fist pump too.
    I believe it!
    You know you're an addict when you put Crackbook on your Crackberry. -Toaderly

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Happy b-day to Brendan! What a sweet boy.

Ruben! How are you? That sounds like something you'd do.
    The kids not only had the bumpers activated when they bowled but we also used this slide type thingy where they just simply pushed the ball and off it went to the pins.
    Nick got a strike and then David got a spare. I then bowled the first frame and stunk.
    The next frame was almost identical to the first...so I had to do some serious thinking and cheating was the only rational option (either that or distracting their concentration by telling them Santa died crossing the bridge from Mexico or something like that). I had to rescue my game from the jaws of defeat!!! So on frame number three I bent the slide contraption a bit and put it at a different angle.
    Nick: "Oh dad, I didn't hit any pins this time."
    Me: "Step up your game son."
    David followed suit and got a big goose egg. He looked rather perplexed and somewhat disappointed. I merely shrugged my shoulders and mentioned something along the lines of how his game was unraveling.
    I smoked them from that point on.
    I'm a great dad.
    You look hot. Seriously.

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Hey, Karen. I took the kids bowling a few weekends ago and had to cheat so that a five and four year old wouldn't beat me.
    After the victories, I did the Jeter fist pump too.
    omg

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Happy birthday to Vicki's youngest. Does this one root for the correct team?
    Yes Muggsy.

NYYF Legend

The kids not only had the bumpers activated when they bowled but we also used this slide type thingy where they just simply pushed the ball and off it went to the pins.
    Nick got a strike and then David got a spare. I then bowled the first frame and stunk.
    The next frame was almost identical to the first...so I had to do some serious thinking and cheating was the only rational option (either that or distracting their concentration by telling them Santa died crossing the bridge from Mexico or something like that). I had to rescue my game from the jaws of defeat!!! So on frame number three I bent the slide contraption a bit and put it at a different angle.
    David followed suit and got a big goose egg. He looked rather perplexed and somewhat disappointed. I merely shrugged my shoulders and mentioned something along the lines of how his game was unraveling.
    I'm a great dad.
    Pathetic cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bronxbombers View Post
    Pathetic cheater.
    No doubt I have issues.
    You look hot. Seriously.

I'm a great dad.
    You miserable wretch.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Take it easy, gang.
    You look hot. Seriously.

Take it easy, gang.
    You gotta do what you gotta do.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

NYYF Legend

American cousins are here...............doing the 4th of July with fire works this evening.......

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by montrealer View Post
    American cousins are here...............doing the 4th of July with fire works this evening.......
    Our American Cousins didn't work out so well for Abraham Lincoln
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

wakey wakey. The day is half over already.

NYYF Legend

wakey wakey. The day is half over already.
    I've been up since 7:30.

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!

Happy Friday! And Happy Birthday to my youngest son Brendan today! He's 13 - 3 teenagers in this house. God help me.

Had 7 boys sleeping here last night. I made them 3 batches of chocolate chip pancakes this morning. They were so polite. I hope my kids are like that when they go to other kids' houses. They prob are from what I'm told but you always wonder if they are keeping it up.....after I made the pancakes and cleaned the kitchen, Brendan came up to me and hugged me and said thank you. I was pretty happy he thought to do that - it was a lot of work.
    Happy B-Day to your son Brendan. Yeah, 3 teens must be a whole lotta work. Your son seems like a good kid.
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

Hi all. Busy Saturday but I snuck in a much needed pedicure. my boss is making me taking off Monday and Tuesday. Which really just means I'll be on the phone all day with them as opposed to seeing people.

NYYF Legend

Hello folks. Up at 6:30 and on the road to UMASS for Brendan's tourney. They won all 3 of their games. Back up there again tomorrow.

It was very fun walking into the Amherst Brewery with my friend and our kids with Yankee gear on. Lot of big screen tv's showing the game. Yes, there were a few comments from the peanut gallery.

I'm sick of driving as I'm sure Kev is since he's coming back from Syracuse for J's lax tourney.

R-I-P, Mr. Nelson Mandela Jersey Yankee's Avatar
    Formerly Brooklyn & Joisey; now just right behind you ... BOO!!!

Hello folks. Up at 6:30 and on the road to UMASS for Brendan's tourney. They won all 3 of their games. Back up there again tomorrow.

It was very fun walking into the Amherst Brewery with my friend and our kids with Yankee gear on. Lot of big screen tv's showing the game. Yes, there were a few comments from the peanut gallery.

I'm sick of driving as I'm sure Kev is since he's coming back from Syracuse for J's lax tourney.
    Vicki, I'm curious, how many miles do you log a year? I mean, like wow.

Anywayz ... as fer the Beantowners, tell 'em to either "SHUDDA-UPPA-YOU-FACE" orrrrrrrrrrrr "WHO'S WINNING THAT GAME? I CAN'T TELL".
    Dr King (1929-68): Make the Dream a Reality.
    RIP, Nelson Mandela, Jackie #42 & Rosa Parks; Ali: Get up…get up; Isaac Hayes; Stevie Wonder: Isn't She Lovely?; Dr J: Fear the 'Fro; Smokin' Joe

NYYF Legend

Woo HOO!! great! Congrats to Brendan & the team.

Any samples at the brewery? I should hope so.
    .Of all the things in life I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by smr15 View Post
    Woo HOO!! great! Congrats to Brendan & the team.

Any samples at the brewery? I should hope so.
    Thanks Sue! No samples......freakin beantowners

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Yankee View Post
    Vicki, I'm curious, how many miles do you log a year? I mean, like wow.

Anywayz ... as fer the Beantowners, tell 'em to either "SHUDDA-UPPA-YOU-FACE" orrrrrrrrrrrr "WHO'S WINNING THAT GAME? I CAN'T TELL".
    I have no idea.....a lot!

NYYF Legend

Morning.............

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by montrealer View Post
    Morning.............
    afternoon....

Have I mentioned that I hate, H-A-T-E, when the Yankees play on the ESPN Sunday night game?

NYYF Legend

Evening, LTE! Had a fantastic day with my Camaro crew on LI at a show to benefit autism. 100% of the money collected for entry fees and raffle tickets went to the charity. They also provided a nice lunch for us. It was hot, but I got some nice color. Hope everyone had a nice day too.

NYYF Legend

afternoon....

Have I mentioned that I hate, H-A-T-E, when the Yankees play on the ESPN Sunday night game?
    So do I! 8pm - yuk. And it's on Fox.... My friend from Hawaii is here and is taking her son. I wonder if the Angels games are as contentious as this one will most likely be....esp after the Sox got to puff their chests a little last night.

Thread Information