+ Reply to Thread

Bombers Boomer Broadway Softball Classic - June 14

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...r_nyy&c_id=nyy

It is interesting to say the least.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Re: Bombers Boomer Broadway Softball Classic - June 14

~ All packages include access to Legends Suite for all inclusive food/beverage, select player/celebrity meet & greet ~
    $100 = VIP Game Ticket:
     Ticket to sit anywhere in the lower bowl (where applicable).

$250 = Scoreboard Message on the DiamondVision Board:
     Need not be present for the game in order to have a message posted (subject to approval by BEF/NYY).

$500 Batting Practice Fielder (10 packages available):
     Have the chance to field grounders and catch some pop-flies during BP. VIP Game Ticket included.
     (1) Yankees New Era hat with BEF logo on the side.

$500 PA Announcer (1 package available):
     Have the chance of a lifetime to announce the starting line-ups for Team WFAN (Boomer) and Team Bombers as the players run out for pre-game player introductions.

$750 Ball Boy/Girl (2 packages available): *Note-Must be 14+ years old to participate
     Have the chance of a lifetime to assist with the game balls for Team WFAN (Boomer). This also includes fielding any and all foul balls down the baselines.

$750 Bat Boy/Girl (2 packages available): *Note-Must be 14+ years old to participate
     Have the chance to assist with the team bats during the game for Team WFAN (Boomer).

$1,500 (1 package available):
     1st Base Coach for Team WFAN (Boomer). You will be in the dugout for the entire game.
     (1) MLB baseball.
     3rd Base Coach for Team WFAN (Boomer). You will be in the dugout for the entire game.
     (1) MLB baseball.

 Honorary Bench Coach for Team WFAN (Boomer). You will be in the dugout for the entire game.
     (1) MLB baseball.

 Honorary Captain for Team WFAN (Boomer). You will be in the dugout for the entire game.
     (1) MLB baseball.

$5,000 (1 package available):
     Play on Team WFAN (Boomer). You will play in the game alongside Boomer and Carton!
     (1) Autographed Official Wilson NFL game football by Boomer.
     (1) MLB baseball.

~ Proceeds from this event will benefit The Boomer Esiason Foundation & The Actor’s Fund ~
    Please contact Rich Hahn @ BEF to purchase packages, 516.746.0077 office, rhahn@esiason.org
    Credit card, check, or cash

Batting Practice Fielder sounds interesting to me. I might take a spot just for the fun of it. And it is for a good cause.

Or I can always try to live out my dream - chasing down foul balls down the base line
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

And the pending participants:

singer Joe Jonas; Broadway stars Nick Jonas, Kathleen Marshall, Kelli O'Hara, Jeremy Jordan, Paul Nolan and Constantine Maroulis.

former Yankees Ron Blomberg, Homer Bush, Brian Doyle, John Flaherty, Charlie Hayes, Lee Mazzilli (I would pay to be on the same field as him - one of my idol growing up) and Mickey Rivers.

WFAN morning show personalities Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton; TV star Steve Schirripa; NBC's co-host of Today's Professionals Star Jones; CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo and Fox 5 Good Day New York hosts Greg Kelly and Rosanna Scotto.

Devoted Member

I just hope Costanza doesn't run over Bette Midler this time.
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Quote Originally Posted by kirbivore View Post
    i just hope costanza doesn't run over bette midler this time.

roflmao....

Thread Information