+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse has started

Before the previous season of The Walking Dead aired, the "History Channel" did a two our special on zombies.

What was interesting was that they said they actually believe that something that mimicked a zombie outbreak could happen, not that the dead would be reanimated, but that a disease could spread that would cause a zombie like state and that people would just start inevitably start eating each other.
    "Long Island is New Jersey with a GED." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Gringaloca View Post
    This freak has been the lead story on every local news broadcast for the last two days here in So FL

Word is it was LSD that he taken. Speaking from experience...that's not the typical reaction to LSD...even a bad dose. Sounds more like a PCP mix cocktail...creeeep-y.
    I read it was bath salts...I have read a few stories where people used these bath salts - that is effed up. yikes.
    "Happiness is...a thumb and a blanket."

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1554126.html
    A New Jersey man allegedly cut out his entrails in front of police and then threw bits of his flesh and intestines at them.

The gruesome scene played out at a home in Hackensack, N.J., where 43-year-old Wayne Carter allegedly barricaded himself in on Sunday, NBC New York reported.

Please, call me YFiB Yankee Fan in Boston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    Heinemann said he believes that drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven't been confirmed.
    There's some uncommon insight
    "Welcome to NYYFans, the place where Yankees fans come together to complain about the manner in which our team is winning games" -- Mr. Coffee

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by teknetic View Post
    There's pics of the crime scene and one really, really up-close shot up of the victim's face floating around. I had no idea you could do that to someone using just your teeth, holy sh...

PM me if you wanna see it.
    holy crap ..i don't want to see it but i'm curious who PM'd you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    True...then there's also Gibbs' rules on NCIS.
    CBS drama? How old do you think we are?
    Don't tease me, you know what I do for a living.

NYYF Legend

Weird, screwed up news stories are always in Florida or Germany.

NYYF Cy Young

Those pictures are insane, looks like someone took a shotgun point blank to his face. I can't believe a human did that.

NYYF Triple Crown

Quote Originally Posted by NYDCYankee View Post
    Before the previous season of The Walking Dead aired, the "History Channel" did a two our special on zombies.

What was interesting was that they said they actually believe that something that mimicked a zombie outbreak could happen, not that the dead would be reanimated, but that a disease could spread that would cause a zombie like state and that people would just start inevitably start eating each other.
    Yes; I always need to qualify whenever I speak of the "zombie" threat; there could be a mutated version of some future disease that causes cognitive portions of a human brain to shut down, despite leaving the instinctual portions. Much like the a "zombie" fungi in amazon ants (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._830558.html); what currently exists can be modified and usually from a bacterial/viral perspective is not for the betterment of mankind.
    NYYFans FBBL: Babe's Blasts

RIP Pete Cheng; the commish will be missed.

There's pics of the crime scene and one really, really up-close shot up of the victim's face floating around. I had no idea you could do that to someone using just your teeth, holy sh...

PM me if you wanna see it.
    Curiosity may have killed the cat but not me. Sending PM.
    "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."

I love baseball in general and the Yankees just happen to be my favorite team since I knew what baseball was.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by geoffman View Post
    Curiosity may have killed the cat but not me. Sending PM.
    You will regret it. (I saw it elsewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    Possible but not probable. Im not one usually to seek out these things but this definitely has me curious.

Not much bothers me outside of surgery videos. Strange yet true.

I love baseball in general and the Yankees just happen to be my favorite team since I knew what baseball was.

37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by b-ball-lunachick View Post
    holy crap ..i don't want to see it but i'm curious who PM'd you.
    Raises hand.

Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    Yeah, no good comes from seeing it.

NYYF Legend

I saw it inadvertently and I was pissed. There's no need for that kind of ................ to be broadcast.

Horrible.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

That is crazy how he did that with human teeth.

I have seen plenty of people going through true psychosis but never anything such as this. There is much more going on here than simple drug induced psychosis. The human mind is one strange thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I saw it inadvertently and I was pissed. There's no need for that kind of ................ to be broadcast.

Horrible.
    They showed both of them laying naked on the ground (only the feet and shins), but which station showed the face shot?

NYYF Legend

They showed both of them laying naked on the ground (only the feet and shins), but which station showed the face shot?
    I can't remember what website I was on, but I wasn't even reading this story...it was a blurb on the side for some other news website or something. Horrible.
    She sits there so refined and drinks herself half blind
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

NYYF Legend

NYC or 2.77 miles from the greatest stadium on earth

Am I the only one who thought that picture wasn't all that gruesome? The victim kinda looks like kool-aid. There are much, much more horrific pictures of car accident victims out there.
    Words cannot describe how much I hate Derek Jeter and his legion of stupid ass fans.

It wasn't gruesome as much as it was shocking at how a human being did all that damage. I was expecting a missing earlobe or something -- not the entire left side of the guy's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam18 View Post
    Am I the only one who thought that picture wasn't all that gruesome? The victim kinda looks like kool-aid. There are much, much more horrific pictures of car accident victims out there.

I thought he looked like Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force but yeah car accident pics are the worst.

It wasn't gruesome as much as it was shocking at how a human being did all that damage. I was expecting a missing earlobe or something -- not the entire left side of the guy's face.
    ^this

You expect it from a car accident. You dont expect it from someone eating someone's face.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    Raises hand.
    figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post

Horrible.
    Me too - but I saw it on another board and there was no warning. grumble grumble.

why did they show that? how odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam18 View Post
    I agree with tek - when I saw it, i wasn't sure if that was really it because i think i was expecting worse...but it does make it that much worse that some dude on drugs ate someone's face and that happened.

i'm a complete idiot when it comes to knowing anything about drugs - could a perfectly normal person do bath salts and do something like that or do you have to be effed up before that?

I'm curious as to what the fascination is with viewing gruesome death shots. In this case I can kind of understand it since it's such an oddball story and I can understand the curiosity of wanting to see what he was able to do with his teeth (though I'm certainly not going to be seeking it out), but what about car accident pictures,gunshot pictures, and whatnot? I'm not judging you if you look at them, but for those of you that do, why?
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

RIP, Pete.

Sunny days ahead YankeePride1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    I'm curious as to what the fascination is with viewing gruesome death shots. In this case I can kind of understand it since it's such an oddball story and I can understand the curiosity of wanting to see what he was able to do with his teeth (though I'm certainly not going to be seeking it out), but what about car accident pictures,gunshot pictures, and whatnot? I'm not judging you if you look at them, but for those of you that do, why?
    If I had a guess, there are hundreds if not thousands of car accidents a day. Someone biting the face off another? Not exactly your every day news item so it draws attention.
    Life is good!

Thread Information