+ Reply to Thread

Attention non-voters

I am reaching out to those that are not participating in the polls and discussion on rule changes. We have a very long list of people who want in this league. It's been running for quite a while and one of the best attributes of the league is that we have 20 people who are active the entire season and are very passionate about fantasy baseball.

This has been slipping with the recent polls. We need everyone to participate. Your vote matters and is taken very seriously. Everyone here is considered as important to the league as the next owner. Please keep this up by participating in what goes on. We need your input. Good, bad, or indifferent we need it. We have people on a waiting list looking to get into our league who I am sure will be very active and attentive to what is going on in the league.

Will the people who have not voted in the current poll please cast your vote. If you have any questions regarding the details feel free to contact me and I will be happy to explain it. I know we have 4 options, we're looking for the option that best suits the league. As of now we have one option split in half that both essentially expand our keepers. If we get 13 people for this change we will work on the specific details and which way to proceed next year.

Again, please participate. It is a requirement of this league. Please view your entry in this league seriously.
    You're a stranger til she whispers you can stay.
    You're a stranger til she whispers that your journey's over.

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball:
    CBS: Evil Empire
    Yahoo: Special OPS

Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar

Re: Attention non-voters

Steve,

I'm willing to vote in the other poll if and when someone addresses my questions. I don't like voting on something and then we'll "figure it out later." I'd rather know what I'm voting for.

If you want me to vote now I'll probably just vote for no change without more discussion.

I'm not quite sure what you don't understand. I have answered every question posted in the thread that has been asked. I've posted many times that if you don't understand it, contact me.

Sp speak up, what is your major malfunction?

37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Sp speak up, what is your major malfunction?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I am reaching out to those that are not participating in the polls and discussion on rule changes. We have a very long list of people who want in this league. It's been running for quite a while and one of the best attributes of the league is that we have 20 people who are active the entire season and are very passionate about fantasy baseball.

This has been slipping with the recent polls. We need everyone to participate. Your vote matters and is taken very seriously. Everyone here is considered as important to the league as the next owner. Please keep this up by participating in what goes on. We need your input. Good, bad, or indifferent we need it. We have people on a waiting list looking to get into our league who I am sure will be very active and attentive to what is going on in the league.

Will the people who have not voted in the current poll please cast your vote. If you have any questions regarding the details feel free to contact me and I will be happy to explain it. I know we have 4 options, we're looking for the option that best suits the league. As of now we have one option split in half that both essentially expand our keepers. If we get 13 people for this change we will work on the specific details and which way to proceed next year.

Again, please participate. It is a requirement of this league. Please view your entry in this league seriously.
    Except miko.

2013 NYYFans Fantasy Champ miko's Avatar

Hey Kev! Thanks for thinking of me! I think you spelled "especially" wrong though!

NYYF Cy Young

I voted

We need 2 more votes. Please try and cast them asap. Again, if you have any questions regarding the rules of the 6th keeper please ask.

Just to be clear the rule would be that the 6th keeper would only be for a minor league callup from the previous season. This player would have had to remain on your bench the entire time he was in the bigs. As it stands now you would have to use a normal major league keep on him if he exceeded the stats that keep a player eligible as a minor league player in our league. With this new proposal, you can stash him on your bench for the season he is promoted and if you want to take a chance the following year you can use this extra keep. But that option would only apply to minor league call-ups. You would not have an option for a 6th keep for anyone. Only for a player who falls under the restrictions I just spoke about.

There is also the option of just having 6 keepers if you wish to vote that way as well. Pretty self explanatory.

Thank you to those who have voted since I reached out to you!

Thread Information