+ Reply to Thread

Red Sox vs Yankees 4/22 Rainout Rescheduling info

Hey Guys,

I know sox havent posted the new date for the make up game but anyone want to speculate on what day the game might be...

Both Teams have an off day on Thursday July 5th...(however) Sox are coming back from west coast on the 4th (1pm game over there)...Also Night games scheduled for 7/6 7/7 and 7/8 at fenway so maybe they will do a DH if they want to keep the off day in tact. Other possibility is to be made up on Monday 9/10 (both teams are pretty local with day games on Sunday 9/9 are playing night games 9/11-9/13.

If I had to make a bet I would think Thursday July 5th night games...anyone else's thoughts?

Re: Red Sox vs Yankees 4/22 Rainout Rescheduling info

Quote Originally Posted by anyonebutarod View Post
    Hey Guys,

I know sox havent posted the new date for the make up game but anyone want to speculate on what day the game might be...

Both Teams have an off day on Thursday July 5th...(however) Sox are coming back from west coast on the 4th (1pm game over there)...Also Night games scheduled for 7/6 7/7 and 7/8 at fenway so maybe they will do a DH if they want to keep the off day in tact. Other possibility is to be made up on Monday 9/10 (both teams are pretty local with day games on Sunday 9/9 are playing night games 9/11-9/13.

If I had to make a bet I would think Thursday July 5th night games...anyone else's thoughts?

Im thinking Sept 10... I dont think they want to come back to a double header after west coast trip

Hey Guys,

I will edit my original response, FOX is showing the 7/7 game at 7pm not 4, and the 7/8 game is an ESPN game

It will be actually pretty easy to get this one in Sat or Sunday at 1

Quote Originally Posted by yankees2010 View Post
    I will edit my original response, FOX is showing the 7/7 game at 7pm not 4, and the 7/8 game is an ESPN game

It will be actually pretty easy to get this one in Sat or Sunday at 1
    I remember a few years ago when there was a rain out in the may sox/yanks series, they rescheduled the game for a 1pm on the friday of an already scheduled 4 game series in the summer. I am hoping your right and that it is scheduled for sat or sunday afternoon. I don't think Saturday 1pm is really out of the question. I would think they wouldnt want to schedule it for September in case there are any other games rained out in July.

I remember a few years ago when there was a rain out in the may sox/yanks series, they rescheduled the game for a 1pm on the friday of an already scheduled 4 game series in the summer. I am hoping your right and that it is scheduled for sat or sunday afternoon. I don't think Saturday 1pm is really out of the question. I would think they wouldnt want to schedule it for September in case there are any other games rained out in July.
    you mean this ?

Thread Information