+ Reply to Thread

Whatever happened to...?

Nancy Newman's onfield partner, the blond young lady whose name eludes me? The new onfield female commentator (whose name hasn't intruded far enough into my consciousness to elude me yet) seems okay, but the ertswhile interviewer was quite good. (Yeah; I know this isn't a question of burning significance, but the season's young, Jeter's doing great, the pitching's settling in [a bit], Gardner'll be up & at 'em before we know it, so...) BTW, what's Jim Kaat doing currently? Thanks for the help.
    Clete Boyer

NYYF Legend

Re: Whatever happened to...?

Kimberly Jones leaves YES after seven years.... http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseba...ears-1.3476702 Jim Kaat is over at MLBN ..

Jim Kaat is working with MLB Network, I believe.
    "Bacon, The Candy of Meats"

Thanks to you both. I wish Kaat were back in the booth... One other burning question: what channel is the Yanks-Sox 100th anniversary game today? I see YES has the pre- and post-, but where's the game itself?
    Clete Boyer

Also... predictability! I mean, there used to be a mail man, a paper boy, evening TV! I miss my old familiar friends.

It's shown as being on Yes. But if you're from Pennsylvania you might be out of market, so no live games but all the other stuff instead. Check on MLB network if you receive it, I think they'll be covering the game as well. Not sure though..
    "Bacon, The Candy of Meats"

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by Clete Boyer View Post
    Nancy Newman's onfield partner, the blond young lady whose name eludes me? The new onfield female commentator (whose name hasn't intruded far enough into my consciousness to elude me yet) seems okay, but the ertswhile interviewer was quite good. (Yeah; I know this isn't a question of burning significance, but the season's young, Jeter's doing great, the pitching's settling in [a bit], Gardner'll be up & at 'em before we know it, so...) BTW, what's Jim Kaat doing currently? Thanks for the help.
    Clete please read this: http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...es-replacement

NYYF MVP

I thought that this was the Clete Boyer thread, I wound up on your page, sorry!

Thread Information