+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Regular

Good sports bar to watch the game tomorrow

I'm going to see Daniel Tosh at 7 pm at Radio City so I figured I'd head into Manhattan to watch the game before hand. Any recommendations of decent places to watch the game near Radio City?

Re: Good sports bar to watch the game tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly3-6-3 View Post
    I'm going to see Daniel Tosh at 7 pm at Radio City so I figured I'd head into Manhattan to watch the game before hand. Any recommendations of decent places to watch the game near Radio City?

Take a train ride to the stadium and catch the game OUTSIDE of the stadium - you can see part of the GIANT screen and be part of the noise and so forth!

And Hard Rock Cafe is not a bad place to hang out also - alot of nonticket fans are hanging out there!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Brother Jimmys 31st and Lex

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    Take a train ride to the stadium and catch the game OUTSIDE of the stadium - you can see part of the GIANT screen and be part of the noise and so forth!

And Hard Rock Cafe is not a bad place to hang out also - alot of nonticket fans are hanging out there!

I was thinking of the HR too. My wife is 8 months pregnant and don't want to be dragging her around town that's why I would like to stay near the show.

Enjoy Daniel Tosh....I've seen him live before and he was outstanding

I was thinking of the HR too. My wife is 8 months pregnant and don't want to be dragging her around town that's why I would like to stay near the show.
    Go to HR by 1st pitch - you can get your own table and stay there as long as you like!

The crowd will thin out by 1st pitch but not before!

I wouldnt go there before 1pm - it is a MAD house!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Faith is a funny thing.

There's Heartland Brewery on like 6th and 51st, though it's not strictly speaking a sports bar. Connolly's on East or West 48th (one on each side of 5th). Maggie's Place on 48th, just west of Mad. The bar at Del Friscoe's on...I think 49th and 6th is a great place to watch the game as well. Hope that helps and sorry it's so late.

Forum Regular

I like the Heartland Brewery. I usually go to the one at the Southstreet Seaport. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Thread Information