+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

New member from New Jersey

HUGE Yankees fan. I am 19 years old and from New Jersey.

How come this website doesn't show the amount of posts a member has posted????

Emotional Warrior BroadwayBomber55's Avatar

Re: New member from New Jersey

Hello and welcome aboard DieHardYankeesFan732 from New Jersey.

You can post your question here:
    http://forums.nyyfans.com/forumdispl...Box-Forum-Help
    It's not the 27 World Championships that drive the New York Yankees. It's the 28th.
    Every year is The Year. Go Yankees.

Addicted Member

Welcome friend, looking at the 732 in your name i'm guessing your from the shore. I live in Montville, up north, but i have a shore house in toms river. And to answer your question about post counts you can view a fellow members count by clicking their name and looking at their profile. IMO it's better that post counts aren't visible because apparently some people view posts as merrit badges and that leads to an amass of worthless annoying posts by people.

GO YANKS!
    I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee fan

Operation 28

Quote Originally Posted by b0mber View Post
    Welcome friend, looking at the 732 in your name i'm guessing your from the shore. I live in Montville, up north, but i have a shore house in toms river. And to answer your question about post counts you can view a fellow members count by clicking their name and looking at their profile. IMO it's better that post counts aren't visible because apparently some people view posts as merrit badges and that leads to an amass of worthless annoying posts by people.

GO YANKS!
    Very true with your comments about the post count, I was just curious that is all. I live about 30-40 mins from Toms River, but yes the 732 in my name resembles the Shore.

Thread Information