+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schedule

Schedule

Week 1 schedule is set. Don't pay attention to the rest of the weeks until I say it's done. I'm going to get what I can done today and it should be done by tomorrow but just so everyone knows your week one opponent is correct.
    You're a stranger til she whispers you can stay.
    You're a stranger til she whispers that your journey's over.

NYYFans Fantasy Baseball:
    CBS: Evil Empire
    Yahoo: Special OPS

Re: Schedule

I know I promised last night but I got invited to Wrestlemania so I went. I have nothing to do today and tomorrow so it should be done by tomorrow. This time I promise. Unless something comes up. The schedule will be set and the playoff problem should be solved. I will absolutely adjust for it. We're not having what happened last year. I don't like it. Not under my watch anyway.

I completed the first 5 weeks of games. It's going to take more than I thought to get through this. I'm slowly getting to it as I figure out this formula. It was left incomplete so I'm trying to make sense of it. Will advise when it's done, but you guys can plan for the next 4 weeks of games.

And then I have to move on to the playoff problem. I may have to make changes to avoid it. What happened last year will NOT happen this year. It was BS.

37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I completed the first 5 weeks of games. It's going to take more than I thought to get through this. I'm slowly getting to it as I figure out this formula. It was left incomplete so I'm trying to make sense of it. Will advise when it's done, but you guys can plan for the next 4 weeks of games.

And then I have to move on to the playoff problem. I may have to make changes to avoid it. What happened last year will NOT happen this year. It was BS.
    There's no problems with the playoffs this year. We will have a full 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    There's no problems with the playoffs this year. We will have a full 3 weeks.
    I haven't looked that far ahead yet. Been focusing on this formula. I have a head ache. Especially with the name changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I haven't looked that far ahead yet. Been focusing on this formula. I have a head ache. Especially with the name changes.
    Ok well if you need help, let me know...

Thanks man. I appreciate it. You've done enough, it's my job. I have to sort it out. I will when I'm sure it's correct and fair. If I ned you it will be out of desperation. Or a migraine.

John posted a message on the CBS page about the schedule. It is set through week 11. I will have it complete when I get back. Sorry it has been taking this long some things came up and I got interrupted. It will be done sometime this week. I know I keep saying that but I have some personal sh*t I'm dealing with.

Has he quit the boards? He's not listed as suspended, but has not posted anything since 4-2-12.

this is his last post so far in any of the forums:

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread...=1#post7469950

Thread Information