+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Ticketmaster Release ALERTS

This thread should only be used to alert others when the Yankees have released additional inventory on ticketmaster. For example, if you're browsing for opening day tickets and all of a sudden you see 10 new rows of tickets, please post here so that fellow board members can get a shot at buying those too

This thread will be open all season long

Re: Ticketmaster Release ALERTS

I just took a look using my partial plan code and there are front row seats available in both Champions sections 11 and 29 for Opening Day. Only $515 each. I can't believe these are still available! (Yeah, right.)

There are also some scattered Delta and Field MVP seats. Nothing else.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    This thread should only be used to alert others when the Yankees have released additional inventory on ticketmaster. For example, if you're browsing for opening day tickets and all of a sudden you see 10 new rows of tickets, please post here so that fellow board members can get a shot at buying those too

Am I the only one who think --- this will not work?

I hope you know that there are programs running all day long looking for tickets being released. As soon as they got sniffed out, they are all gone!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Man View Post
    I just took a look using my partial plan code and there are front row seats available in both Champions sections 11 and 29 for Opening Day. Only $515 each. I can't believe these are still available! (Yeah, right.)

There are also some scattered Delta and Field MVP seats. Nothing else.

Let me know when FRONT ROW ... Dugout's legends seats available please. Got a couple extra Ks I can spend!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    Am I the only one who think --- this will not work?

I hope you know that there are programs running all day long looking for tickets being released. As soon as they got sniffed out, they are all gone!
    It's worked every other year people have posted

It's worked every other year people have posted

This will only work for GAMES that the supply is so readily available - who cares about the Baltimore or Blue Jays, even if they are in the BLEACHERs! Why pay $20 plus fees when you can get them for $3 plus fees on SH.

As for PREMIUM games - GS, terrace and Main do become available in spurt. But these are quickly snap up before ANYONE has a change to react.

NYYF MVP

This will only work for GAMES that the supply is so readily available - who cares about the Baltimore or Blue Jays, even if they are in the BLEACHERs! Why pay $20 plus fees...
    I do! As work schedule allows, I have gotten tickets both ways. Sure there are plenty others....

This thread should only be used to alert others when the Yankees have released additional inventory on ticketmaster.

Hope (after this post ) that that's how it goes. Thanks, GG.
    He'll never get another milestone like that one. So what? His whole career is a milestone. - JL25and3

121st Street & a On The End Ave.

This will only work for GAMES that the supply is so readily available - who cares about the Baltimore or Blue Jays, even if they are in the BLEACHERs! Why pay $20 plus fees when you can get them for $3 plus fees on SH.

As for PREMIUM games - GS, terrace and Main do become available in spurt. But these are quickly snap up before ANYONE has a change to react.

GG has been doing this every year and it has worked, esp for OD.

Quote Originally Posted by BRNXBMRS View Post
    GG has been doing this every year and it has worked, esp for OD.
    Shhhh.

yankeesfanatic, you are correct. Forget you ever saw this thread. Just back away. Never look again.

Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    Shhhh.

yankeesfanatic, you are correct. Forget you ever saw this thread. Just back away. Never look again.
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Got tix for OD last year in the terrace level, thanks to someone who posted here that they noticed tix open up. Continue on..

hahahahaha!

http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-yank...-2012-2014184/

Oldtimer tickets available on stubhub

cheapest available on YANKEES website - $27 plus fees!

Now go on and save some pennies!

And wow... THERE IS EXACTLY one seat open up for opening day!

It is delta sky suite seat!

Go get it!

The Yankees have prorated all of their season ticket packages until early May so that tickets allotted for plans can be sold during (and after) the public onsale. While this news isn't Ticketmaster-specific, I thought it was worth mentioning since it's related to what will be available for Opening Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Michael View Post
    The Yankees have prorated all of their season ticket packages until early May so that tickets allotted for plans can be sold during (and after) the public onsale. While this news isn't Ticketmaster-specific, I thought it was worth mentioning since it's related to what will be available for Opening Day.
    Just searched for a single for OD in the GS. No dice. It would seem that at 10:02 am, no additional inventory has been put in play.

That may change, of course, but I had no wait, and got no tickets.....

Cheers!
    -Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Just searched for a single for OD in the GS. No dice. It would seem that at 10:02 am, no additional inventory has been put in play.

That may change, of course, but I had no wait, and got no tickets.....

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Forget what I said. It seems to be the luck of the draw.

Addicted Member

Releasing opening day tix again. Bought 3 in sec 217 5 minutes ago

Request ODD number of tickets for opening day, you will have better luck!

Pair and 4s are NOT available!

Good luck!

Addicted Member

They just opened up 307 332B 334 and other sections on the 300 level for Opening Day

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by tpan413 View Post
    They just opened up 307 332B 334 and other sections on the 300 level for Opening Day
    I'm debating picking a pair up in 332B but am hoping that something opens up in the grandstand.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jlevin View Post
    I'm debating picking a pair up in 332B but am hoping that something opens up in the grandstand.
    Yeah, save your money. If you're willing to pay the money for a terrace seat you might as well buy Main instead. But there's a lot of Grandstands that have yet to be released. Yankees are executing a controlled release of supply, and like people have mentioned the 12-game plans haven't pro-rated yet because they're worthless without the home opener. They may not prorate until the end of next week

Quote Originally Posted by jlevin View Post
    I am sure they KNOW they cannot sell those Terrace seats at $50+ for the other 11 games in the Opening day plan... However, they have better odds at selling the GS seats bundled in a 12 game plan... And they know they'll sell the GS tickets regardless.... So they will hang that carrot out on a stick and wait....

Cheers!
    -Doug

Terrace seats still popping up here and there for Opening Day. Just picked up 4 in Terrace 333 for OD, Row 5.

NYYF Legend

Scattered singles released for OD. Saw 205 Aisle, and 329 Aisle, can use interactive map. No bleachers/granstand spotted

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004869AA824C6F

Scattered singles released for OD. Saw 205 Aisle, and 329 Aisle, can use interactive map. No bleachers/granstand spotted

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D004869AA824C6F
    aisle in 205 is a Handicap seat

Thread Information