Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 240
  1. #51
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    Done.

    Please fix your roster.

    You have 20 active players. You must have 17.
    You have 4 active Outfielders. You must have 3.
    You have 6 active Starting Pitchers. You must have 5.
    You have 4 active Relief Pitchers. You must have 3.
    Working on it. I expect to have two more DL candidates once it's official this week.

  2. #52
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    If you have a link that says people are bound to the DL to start the season it's good.

    This is a good place to start:

    http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/injuries/

  3. #53
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Joakim Soria is "debating" Tommy John surgery:

    http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=465657

  4. #54
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders View Post
    Working on it. I expect to have two more DL candidates once it's official this week.
    In the meantime you are hoarding players. Make a move or have it made for you. You have until 4:36pm tomorrow.

  5. #55
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    In the meantime you are hoarding players. Make a move or have it made for you. You have until 4:36pm tomorrow.
    Eric is right you can't hoard players. Even if you're waiting on injuries. You have to have this fixed. Flanders, please don't make me enforce it, make the decision yourself or the new players get dropped.

  6. #56
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Can someone put Soria on the DL please?

    http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/19...-ligament.html

    Once that move is made my roster will be legal. I did ask for this yesterday.

  7. #57
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders View Post
    Can someone put Soria on the DL please?

    http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/19...-ligament.html

    Once that move is made my roster will be legal. I did ask for this yesterday.
    We all know he's hurting, but until Tuesday (according to that article) they are not making a decision on what he's doing.

    Find something that says he is out until a certain date, or definitely starting the season on the DL.

  8. #58
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    There's nothing saying he is DL bound. It's that he's deciding what to do. I don't want to stretch the limits of what is appropriate for the DL. Or else I'll put Morales and Upton on there for me. And that's not realistic.

    Find something that says he's DL bound or make a decision. I'm sorry man, but debating is not a good enough reason.

  9. #59
    NYYF HOF

    The FUTURE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Okay I got a question, if somebody has officially been named to a rotation meaning your guy won't make the rotation and will be sent to the minors, can I get him moved there before he officially gets sent to the minors ?

  10. #60
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    As long as he has mL eligibility, yes.

  11. #61
    NYYF HOF

    The FUTURE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    North Carolina

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    http://stlouis.sbnation.com/st-louis...on-spring-2012


    can I get Shelby Miller moved to my mL's please ?

  12. #62
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Done, sir.

  13. #63
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    There's nothing saying he is DL bound. It's that he's deciding what to do. I don't want to stretch the limits of what is appropriate for the DL. Or else I'll put Morales and Upton on there for me. And that's not realistic.

    Find something that says he's DL bound or make a decision. I'm sorry man, but debating is not a good enough reason.
    It was obvious from every article that he wasn't starting the season with the team, but anyway is this good enough?

    http://espn.go.com/mlb/spring2012/st...gery-miss-2012

    Just because he was debating surgery didn't mean he was starting the season with the team...

  14. #64
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    I have Morse, who is doubtful for the opening of the season, but until it is announced he is missing Opening Day, I can't put him on the DL.

    But yes, we can put him on the DL now. Feel free to pick up a replacement player.

  15. #65
    Bazinga Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Flanders, for playing nice, I gave you your player back. Just keep it in mind for future issues. I understand how you see it, but pre season everything is so vague because teams wait until the last minute. We need a concrete statement saying that a player is bound for the DL one way or another. I can't just plop guys on the DL all over the place even when things are severe without it. I have no idea what's going to happen with Morales. He's played one ST game. But I have to deal with a maybe on my bench. It's what I signed up for when I grabbed him.

    Anyway, I put Perkins back on your team. Thanks for not making a stink. I am reasonable. Just do the right thing and follow roster restrictions to the best of your ability.

    I think CBS needs to adopt the Yahoo rules. Having the option of picking players up without dropping causes issues in every CBS league I'm in.

  16. #66
    2013 NYYFans Fantasy Champ miko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    ON Canada

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Where's the fire that this league used to have? Not even one little argument......

  17. #67
    NYYF Legend

    yanksphan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    nühamshä

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miko View Post
    Where's the fire that this league used to have? Not even one little argument......
    I put a claim in for Pettitte, dropping Matt LaPorta. I didn't get him because Flanders had a higher waiver priority - yet he didn't drop a player and had the luxury of waiting a few days to decide who to drop.

    That blows.

  18. #68
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by yanksphan View Post
    I put a claim in for Pettitte, dropping Matt LaPorta. I didn't get him because Flanders had a higher waiver priority - yet he didn't drop a player and had the luxury of waiting a few days to decide who to drop.

    That blows.
    If you see something, say something.

    When we noticed it, we gave him 24 hours to fix it. (Then a few more, but was changed by midnight).

  19. #69
    NYYF MVP

    BrianNYYanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Just to be clear... due to mL eligibility Shelby Miller is allowed to placed in the mL section of the roster even though he was drafted in the Major League draft but as a keeper he must be kept next season at round 18 because he was drafted in round 20 unless you use playoff bonus.

    Is this correct?

  20. #70
    NYYF MVP

    BrianNYYanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Chipper Jones put on DL, had surgery:

    Please and Thanks, Brian

    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6752313

  21. #71
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Pettitte replaced Sizemore on my roster. I didn't need to drop anyone.

  22. #72
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNYYanks View Post
    Just to be clear... due to mL eligibility Shelby Miller is allowed to placed in the mL section of the roster even though he was drafted in the Major League draft but as a keeper he must be kept next season at round 18 because he was drafted in round 20 unless you use playoff bonus.

    Is this correct?
    Yes, if he's still mL eligible he can be sent down, but has to be kept as a ML keeper.

  23. #73
    More Lucky Than Good Clive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    http://nyyfanscom.baseball.cbssports...e/news/1827526

    Leonys Martin got the boot to AAA. Could somebody move him down there for me?

    NYYFans Fantasy Baseball: Boras's Holdouts
    NYYFans Fantasy Football: Norwood's Wide Rights

  24. #74
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive View Post
    http://nyyfanscom.baseball.cbssports...e/news/1827526

    Leonys Martin got the boot to AAA. Could somebody move him down there for me?
    done.

  25. #75
    Alright, alright, alright... Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2012 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNYYanks View Post
    Chipper Jones put on DL, had surgery:

    Please and Thanks, Brian

    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6752313
    done.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts