+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Re: Yankees individual game tickets pre-sale MONDAY MARCH 19

Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    its obvious yankees are holding back OD tickets and pushing for the OD 12 game plan. They have the link up on the page hoping ppl dont see what they want for single game purchase and cave in on this plan that has 11 overpriced games.
    Well, the interactive map is up for Opening Day.... Only those with deep pockets need check...

Also went to the Season Ticket page, and there are plenty of GS seats available for opening day, provided you buy 11 other games... They Yanks have NOT pro-rated the 12-game plans yet... even though the 9-game value plan and all the other plans (16, 20, 40, FS) have been pro-rated....

I am waiting for the email message from the Yanks which reads, "Your only guaranteed way into Opening Day is to buy this 12-game package!!!! Hurry.... They won't last....."

Cheers!
    -Doug

Search for ODD number of tickets when you are looking (premium games). Pairs and 4s are non-existence!

Good luck!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

NYYF Legend

My Amex $50 promo posted to my credit card statement as advertised. Pretty sweet deal, ended up getting opening day for $42.85 per ticket all-in on the Main Level

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Well, the interactive map is up for Opening Day.... Only those with deep pockets need check...

Also went to the Season Ticket page, and there are plenty of GS seats available for opening day, provided you buy 11 other games... They Yanks have NOT pro-rated the 12-game plans yet... even though the 9-game value plan and all the other plans (16, 20, 40, FS) have been pro-rated....

I am waiting for the email message from the Yanks which reads, "Your only guaranteed way into Opening Day is to buy this 12-game package!!!! Hurry.... They won't last....."

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Please explain this "pro-rated" deal. I don't remember it in past years. Thanks

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Maas_Pasqua_Pags View Post
    Please explain this "pro-rated" deal. I don't remember it in past years. Thanks
    Most pro teams do this, especially in Baseball. When you have full or partial plans and the team starts playing games, instead of stopping to sell the packages they just pull out the games that were played, or are about to be played (typically no further away than one week) and pro-rate the cost as a fraction of # games remaining / # games originally included

So for example, a 12-game plan #1 at $240 per seat will instead be $220 per seat about 1 week from now, and you will not get the first game in the package. The same will happen as the season goes on, to a 10, 9, 8, etc.. game package. There is always a cutoff date, and the Yankees stop selling all together sometime in the summer. The main drawback is that the locations get worse as the season goes on, but the main benefit is a lower investment for postseason rights

The Mets used to be the most brazen with this. In 2008 they pro-rated all the way up to 14 days before the season ended giving you a full playoff strip. They then offered a "pennant pack" with 10, 7 and even 4 games left that gave you a full playoff strip as long as you put down a $500 non-refundable deposit per seat for seasons the next year

I sold all of my 8 Opening Day tickets for a nice profit. I have last row of the grandstand. Hoping I can pull some cheap tickets closer to the game to use. I wasn't thrilled to sit in the last row of the grandstand and if I could clear $315 profit after stubhub fees I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees51 View Post
    I sold all of my 8 Opening Day tickets for a nice profit. I have last row of the grandstand. Hoping I can pull some cheap tickets closer to the game to use. I wasn't thrilled to sit in the last row of the grandstand and if I could clear $315 profit after stubhub fees I'm happy
    I love my last row in 413... Come the sweltering days of late June, July and August there is ALWAYS a breeze up there. Of course those April games are spent in warmer areas for the most part.
    "Bacon, The Candy of Meats"

I don't mind sitting up there but when I'm getting $95 per ticket to sit last row on Opening Day I'll take my money and try to find better seats closer to the game time.

A big thank you to anyonebutarod for posting info about the Amex-Twitter promo. That saved me and hopefully some other forumers fifty bucks. The credit posted to my account a few days ago. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Michael View Post
    A big thank you to anyonebutarod for posting info about the Amex-Twitter promo. That saved me and hopefully some other forumers fifty bucks. The credit posted to my account a few days ago. Much appreciated!
    My pleasure, glad I could help.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Michael View Post
    Don't forget the Google Offers promo, today is the last day to get the $40 Scorebig credit for $10. I Was able to land four bat day tickets row 5 grandstand at a net cost of $10 each

Forum Regular

Has anyone been able to actually print their ticketmaster tickets that you purchased during any of the pre-on sales? (i.e. using "ticketfast")?

My ticket delivery receipt continues to say "Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours." - it has said 24 hrs for the last 9 days.

I just spoke with ticketmaster and they told me there is a Yankee imposed ticket delivery delay until April 2nd......wondering if this is accurate information.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDJ7 View Post
    Has anyone been able to actually print their ticketmaster tickets that you purchased during any of the pre-on sales? (i.e. using "ticketfast")?

My ticket delivery receipt continues to say "Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours." - it has said 24 hrs for the last 9 days.

I just spoke with ticketmaster and they told me there is a Yankee imposed ticket delivery delay until April 2nd......wondering if this is accurate information.
    That sounds about right. So expect tickets to be available about April 3. Yankees don't want to relinquish control of ticket inventory until the last humanly possible second

Standard Operating Procedure for the Yankees.

They want to sell as many tickets as possible themselves before letting you get rid of your extras, because you may steal a customer from them.

When I purchased individual tickets, the TM website read that tickets (including TicketFast) would not be printed until April 2.

Cheers!
    -Doug

Forum Regular

Standard Operating Procedure for the Yankees.

They want to sell as many tickets as possible themselves before letting you get rid of your extras, because you may steal a customer from them.

When I purchased individual tickets, the TM website read that tickets (including TicketFast) would not be printed until April 2.

Cheers!
    -Doug
    I've already sold a number of them so didn't prevent my sale......but I cannot deliver them and collect my $$

Thanks for the info on the website reading.......when I purchased I did not see that information.

NYYF Legend

I've already sold a number of them so didn't prevent my sale......but I cannot deliver them and collect my $$

Thanks for the info on the website reading.......when I purchased I did not see that information.
    Yeah April 2 is the first I've heard of a ticketmaster date. Would imply that all hard tickets for opening day should be in hand by the 6th which is the stubhub fulfillment deadline

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Yeah April 2 is the first I've heard of a ticketmaster date. Would imply that all hard tickets for opening day should be in hand by the 6th which is the stubhub fulfillment deadline
    Of course according to Yankees.com, some people aren't being delivered their tickets until April 7. Plus if you aren't home to sign for them, it may be later.

Quote Originally Posted by yanksfanrwu View Post
    TONS of sox tickets left in October. very surprised
    ThE problem is that these games are most likely to mean nothing. Do you really want to go see the scrubs on a tuesday or wenesday night, when the alds is right around the corner?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Of course according to Yankees.com, some people aren't being delivered their tickets until April 7. Plus if you aren't home to sign for them, it may be later.
    Yankees ticket plans and ticketmaster purchases are two very different things. If you bought on Ticketmaster, you will probably get your tickets before you get the ones from your plan

Quote Originally Posted by chan1023 View Post
    ThE problem is that these games are most likely to mean nothing. Do you really want to go see the scrubs on a tuesday or wenesday night, when the alds is right around the corner?

This MIGHT not be the case if Mariano Rivera announce his retirement! If he does, most likely, he will want his LAST save to be against the sox!

If he does not and the division race is NOT be determined yet, then those games will be out of reach also - since the new benefit kicks in for being a DIVISION winner!

The only time it would suck - either the Yankees or Boston is NOT in contention for playoff then it would be just another game!
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Boo-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email just arrived....

=================================================================
    YANKEES TICKET NEWS
    =================================================================
    March 29, 2012

LAST CHANCE
    DON’T GET SHUT OUT ON OPENING DAY

You can still secure your tickets with an Opening Day 12-Game Plan.

Buy Tickets Now >>

NYYF Legend

LAST CHANCE
    DONíT GET SHUT OUT ON OPENING DAY

You can still secure your tickets with an Opening Day 12-Game Plan.
    There we go, so if we assume that last chance is today & tomorrow, expect a large opening day ticket dump overnight this weekend

There we go, so if we assume that last chance is today & tomorrow, expect a large opening day ticket dump overnight this weekend

I would doubt that they will be dumping opening game tickets (from the Yankees that is). Why "dump" them at face value plus fees, when you can put them on SH and make 3x the profit plus fees AND low-ball the rest of the sellers?

If I was running the box office, that is what I would do!

NYYF Legend

plenty of 12-game packs still on sale:

Section 430, Row 12, Seats 5-6
    Section 409, Row 9 Seats 12-13
    Section 431A, Row 11 Seats 14-15
    Section 408, Row 3 Seats 9-10
    etc..

those and more are all about to hit ticketmaster for OD within the next few days

plenty of 12-game packs still on sale:

Section 430, Row 12, Seats 5-6
    Section 409, Row 9 Seats 12-13
    Section 431A, Row 11 Seats 14-15
    Section 408, Row 3 Seats 9-10
    etc..

those and more are all about to hit ticketmaster for OD within the next few days
    When???
    Currently available:
    Section 409 Row 11 Seats 17-18
    Section 431A Row 12 Seats 1-2
    Section 431B Row 10 Seats 5-6
    Section 408 Row 5 Seats 7-8

Thread Information